Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dear Digital Extremes, are you planning to buff Arca Plasmor or add a new version of it? (Prisma etc.)

PlushyMakoa

I'm sure we'll get an advanced version eventually, though I think the chances of them announcing it in this thread are slim. 

The real question is whether it's something like...   slightly better crit multiplier and fall-off range at the cost of harder fall-off damage reduction and a six second reload. 😛

Amalgam Arca Plasmor could be the Warframe BFG.

Instead of shooting a wide spray of pellets like the original, it shoots a huge ball with punch through (3-4 times bigger than Fulmin's projectile but moves farther and slower). Hold the mouse button to charge and now the ball projects chain lightning which electrocutes the enemies from its surface.

15 hours ago, Kaggelos said:

Might be getting the kuva lich treatment. 

Just an example, Amalgam Arca Plasmor, or something

Oooh... interesting. I've been wondering how they name Corpus liches, or what technology they would use to empower them, Kuva doesn't quite make the most sense. 

It would make more sense for them to have their own tech and naming conventions. Using the amalgam sentient tech somehow to create their own elite, advanced corpus soldiers that can challenge warframes, now that would be interesting. I like that idea. 

I would love a Corpus lich version of an Amprex. 

12 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Oooh... interesting. I've been wondering how they name Corpus liches, or what technology they would use to empower them, Kuva doesn't quite make the most sense. 

It would make more sense for them to have their own tech and naming conventions. Using the amalgam sentient tech somehow to create their own elite, advanced corpus soldiers that can challenge warframes, now that would be interesting. I like that idea. 

I would love a Corpus lich version of an Amprex. 

Brain uploads and body resleeving upon death. Go full on cyberpunk for the Corpus. Killing them for good would involve immobilising them, keeping them alive and then breaking into the consciousness link between them and their brain store. At that point, you scramble the stored data (though the connection needs to remain active and valid - the "requiem mods" in this case would be some sort of one time pass ciphers) to delete the uploaded mind and then kill the cyber-revenant.

EDIT: and although it would be more annoying, the corpus "lich" would be created by default on death and you stop their creation by parazon-ing the "corpse" while the mind is still uploading to corrupt the datastream (as opposed to the current situation, where you actively create the lich by wristblading the downed larvaling). This makes more sense to me from a narrative perspective.

probally a meh vandal version....like opticor vandal....DE love to dewtroy good weapons. Original opticor still a lot better....in sounds guns and damage. Probaly will be the same with arca plasmor...dont get your hopes too high. Remember what DE did with snipetron ?

Arca weapons being their own variants with their unique name would seem to suggest they might be the only variants aka. end variants, like Stalker's weapons, original Kuva weapons; the Zarr, Broken Scepter, Twin Rogga, or possibly quest items, like Skiajati, Orvius, maybe Xoris too. 

I could see Arca weapons getting their Vandal or Prisma versions though, especially the Prisma ones.

Those are the variants with the least explanation needed lore-wise.

Btw. isn't Arca P. just glitchy since its changes?

The projectiles just often seem to detonate instantly when they are fired without traveling any distance.

• 1 month later...

Archived