Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave maxed at 60???

Docadi

Question

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Docadi said:

Hi,

After the initial 30 rewards, noe I'm at Tier 60 of the Glassmaker Nightwave, with 10000/10000 and ... maxed!

There is no extension?

Episode 5 has not even began!

Please extend the NW!

Regards,

Adi20200912_180524.jpg

Yeah they added the cap after Nightwave Intermission to say "We're gonna let this go on for way too long every time and you don't get to take advantage of it ;)"

This one feels longer than the others, with a cap of 60 (I'm at 60 as well) if you play everyday you can hit 60 very easily doing the challenges DE put out each week along with all the Glass enemies that spawn in the game, I don't kill them unless they get in the way of my mission, especially in the open worlds if you spend a lot of time in them.

It would be nice for players that play a lot to have higher levels but I can see DE's point that players would go up to the new cap to gain more standing to buy more just before the end of a current Nightwave, so not really sure how it could be improved to suit all DE and players. 

You made all the free stuff they wanted you to make, now they want you to spend plat for things.

But yeah... this is a sign this season has dragged on way too long, I think even a lot of casual players are getting serious prestige ranks this time, and if even casuals start maxing out before the end it's going to look really silly and be a PR mess. 

Archived