Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Medical Debt Bonds

(PSN)Hellgater-

DE, please fix these as the drops are abysmal and they only show up at the vendor once in a while for ridiculous amounts. The amount you need for the Tier 1 SU standing increase is 10x Medical Debt bonds. The one you can buy this morning, for 5 of the 10 needed debt bonds, was 202k credits and 2400 Oxium. Really?? for Tier 1?? you would need this twice!! Seems really high and really difficult for nothing in return. Dont get me started on the tier 3 bounty that supposedly drops 2x Medical Debt bonds. Ive done this mission 72x in the last 2 weeks and have received 2.... I want to play a game, not get a second job that pays me squat. :)  Please make this a little less RNG and more affordable for those of us who dont stream for a living. Thanks.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

200k credits is like 8, 5 wave runs on Seimeni, Ceres for newbs or a quick run through the Index on Neptune. Oxium drops as a reward for the Vallis bounties, but is a lot more common as drops for Corpus missions, so maybe head to jupiter and run a defense mission or something? 

Or 1 short run of Index

Its a knonwn roadblock, but sadly DE been ignoring this for years. I dont think they care about Fortuna at all to fix such issues. And they dont read this forum section either.

But of course DE made it so you need maxed Solaris syndicayte to craft the new frame -  Xaku. 

8 hours ago, (PS4)Hellgater- said:

Really?? for Tier 1??

if you're struggling now, you're not gonna know what's hit you when you need Vox Solaris rank ups.. or the Helminth Segment. you think this is grind? you don't know grind, not until you're after Atmo systems... 

your bets bet is to just get the bonds when they appear and run Index to get enough credits. IIRC the rest of the rankups for SU aren't too bad. but Vox is gonna flatten you, it did for everyone.

Archived