Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oscira skins are false advertising

Thural

When you sell a "universal" weapon skin, how about you don't make it unusable on half the weapons in the game.
Literally none of the weapons I use can equip the skins, hind, trumna, stahlta, primary kitguns, nukor, all unable to equip these so called "universal" skins.

12 hours ago, Traubenzuckr said:

rifles that can't equip the skin but are just classic rifles:

• stradavar (prime)
  • argonak
  • (kuva) hind
  • tenora

I'm starting to think it is not applicable to weapons with a Special reload. Stradavar(P)/Argonak/Tenora kinda makes sense. (Kuva) Hind however not so much.

4 hours ago, m3stuart said:

I'm starting to think it is not applicable to weapons with a Special reload. Stradavar(P)/Argonak/Tenora kinda makes sense. (Kuva) Hind however not so much.

That was the reason the Boltor skin from the Octavia deluxe wasn't universal, so it's pretty much this.

Mainly, universal here doesn't mean "all and absolutely everything" but rather "not locked to a specific weapon", where certain exceptions must be made due technical difficulties they can't solve timely.

10 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

That was the reason the Boltor skin from the Octavia deluxe wasn't universal, so it's pretty much this.

Mainly, universal here doesn't mean "all and absolutely everything" but rather "not locked to a specific weapon", where certain exceptions must be made due technical difficulties they can't solve timely.

The Zobov Shotgun & Capstan Pistol skins override reload and firing animations with custom ones, so I don't believe that is as much of an issue as it was previously. They could do the same thing with the new skins.

Archived