Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: September 21 - 25

[DE]Helen

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Kokusnuss:

WoW! We in Germany can only watch the stream on Friday at 1.00 a.m. !! we sleep and have to work ... insolence !!

And the 50 Voic Traders are pointless for us MR 28/29.

😤 OUTRAGEOUS! 🤥

Yeah....what's outrageous is that you think you can speak for all us Germans. What insolence!

For me and many acquaintances in this community this time works just fine. Even so we sleep and work.

You do realize they're not required to give out anything as drops, right? There's been plenty of streams before without drops. Personally, I'll take the void traces since I don't have as much time to play and I do want to open relics for Baro. And the drops are on top of the plat prizes they give out on stream.

It's like going into a store that's giving out free samples of chips and then complaining that you wanted a burger.

Seriously, people will find anything to complain about.

I tune into the streams anyway for the memes and info. The extra stuff is nice but unnecessary.

What's with the bipolar streaming schedule? Did you just pick random time spots between 9 and 5? Who's the target audience if most people work between those hours in my time zone and around the world they're sleeping? Were these times actually picked to reach a target? Either way I'll be around for free cookie Thursday. 

On 2020-09-19 at 3:21 AM, Digressive said:

As always, here are the stream times for other time zones 🌍🌎🌏

Live version here on Google Sheets: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Subscribe to the Google Calendar: https://bit.ly/WFStreamsGCal

FNfsdZU.png

this helps alot! thanks fellow tenno... but looking at the time, I'd say probably only able to watch Wednesday's steam... LOL

Archived