Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grinding Wolf Sledge takes several years

Kirdock

I'm a dedicated player, who never spents platinum but slots and I just reached the end of Nightwave rewards (rank 90). Because I started playing Warframe in November, I have never encountered the enemy "Wolf of Saturn Six" in Nightwave 1. I don't want to buy the weapon parts he drops; I try to grind it with Wolf Beacons. Up to now, I've spent more than 850 Creds for Wolf Beacons (17 Beacons), but the drop rates of his weapon parts are way too low. I probably need several Nightwave-seasons to get them all, so in other words several years, to grind a single weapon. Will there ever be a change in his drop table?

Also: I've never seen any Wolf Beacons offered by Baro. Even TennoCon Baro haven't had any.

Considering the current cost of the weapon, you're better farming for prime parts (or anything else), sell them and I buy the weapon with it.
You're spending plats in the process, but the time you gain by not farming the weapon is enough to get the plats to buy it, so at the end you just save some time.

Don't understand me wrong, I'm MR29 and can easily get the plat for it. Up to now, I haven't used any plat for weapons or warframes and I won't do it. I want to collect/master everything without the need of platinum. I don't want to go the "easy" way, but grinding Wolf Sledge isn't hard either, it's just a ridiculous waiting simulator

There is a chance of the wolf getting his own bossfight place similar to the zeloid prelate. In railjack nodes on saturn there was something like the saturn six prison but you couldnt actually enter it. At some point it was removed however with a vague note about coming back later. You'll probably have to wait for the next 2 railjack expansions before it becomes reasonably farmable.

Gerade eben schrieb Drachnyn:

There is a chance of the wolf getting his own bossfight place similar to the zeloid prelate. In railjack nodes on saturn there was something like the saturn six prison but you couldnt actually enter it. At some point it was removed however with a vague note about coming back later. You'll probably have to wait for the next 2 railjack expansions before it becomes reasonably farmable.

Or they will leave it like this, like they did with the third Orb of Orb Vallis

32 minutes ago, Kirdock said:

Don't understand me wrong, I'm MR29 and can easily get the plat for it. Up to now, I haven't used any plat for weapons or warframes and I won't do it. I want to collect/master everything without the need of platinum. I don't want to go the "easy" way, but grinding Wolf Sledge isn't hard either, it's just a ridiculous waiting simulator

13 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

I think you need to bite the bullet and just buy it. A friend and I gathered 20 beacons between the two of us and even over those beacons we still ended up needing to buy parts for the sledge (and no mask, RIP).

5 часов назад, Kirdock сказал:

Up to now, I've spent more than 850 Creds for Wolf Beacons (17 Beacons)

Those are rookie numbers, but i don't recommend to pump them up.

Спойлер
Drop Chance Expected Nearly Guaranteed
Main Blueprint 3.95% 39 – 40 kills 189 ± 57 kills
Handle 13.55%
Head 13.55%
Motor 3.95%

I hope Wolf will return, as i want to fight him, but if he don't want to, then i won't force him.

Generally, even tho i'm completionist, i've decided that Wolf Sledge, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal and anything else with stupid low drop chance simply doesn't exist.

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Rantear:

Generally, even tho i'm completionist, i've decided that Wolf Sledge, Braton Vandal, Lato Vandal and anything else with stupid low drop chance simply doesn't exist.

I have even grinded Braton, Lato and Spectra Vandal. Do you really think Wolf can stop me?

Archived