Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wahhh Nyx???

kwlingo

Finally Assimulate working right. Thanks DE. :)

#Synergies

Not sure why but seems like 64% drain is all you need to kill enemies with 10 stacks of Viral, sometimes doing a one Reave shot kill. Even going above 100% drain doesn't change the scenario too much but does have a slightly greater chance of one shotting with 10 Viral stacks.

Hmmm im currently crushing on Nyx but I play mine totally different.  Your way does look fun.   ( i use a zaw katana and it has a cool glide attack combo so I sorta already glide around the battlefield lol)

Mine is Dur, Eff, Range.  She turns a tile into chaos or she sits in her bubble pulling in enemies until she goes boom.    

She has like 3 killer skins to use.  Right now im using Graxx + an alt helmet (looks like deadlock shoulder lol, got indented hexagons) 

Havent injected her with anything yet.   

9 minutes ago, (PS4)Deeceem said:

How exactly would you get Reave to 100% on Nyx without Enthrall?

Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

Yes exactly. Without Revenant's Enthrall is not possible to do what Rev does best.

Procing Viral will help accelerate the % damage. Im not exactly sure how the numbers work but sometimes it does a one shot and sometimes it doesn't. If anyone can clarify how the calculation of % damage is done that would be appreciated.

2 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Yes exactly. Without Revenant's Enthrall is not possible to do what Rev does best.

Procing Viral will help accelerate the % damage. Im not exactly sure how the numbers work but sometimes it does a one shot and sometimes it doesn't. If anyone can clarify how the calculation of % damage is done that would be appreciated.

idunno this seems... possible. if you had pretty stupid Strength plus Viral stacked, you should be able to reach 100%, technically. with ~300% Strength you should be able to reach 100%, on paper.

In terms of not dying I think her 4 is pretty overkill.

I’ve been using condemn and resonator on her to handle any squishy frame problems.

In general resonator is a better choice because it’s one of the only cc’d that works on bosses, making her an excellent anti-boss frame who can both cc and fully defense strip them.

Archived