Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V The Coward & Grineer Dominance!

SargasRuk

Sargas, your helmet will fetch a fair price although I fear it is riddled with fleas. My pet is also hungry for a new toy, and your Rollers are a perfect choice.

Be wise with your words, Ruk.

HA! My Rollers can take out not only your 'pet', but your pathetic MOA army. We are bred for victory, while you exist to be defeated and crushed by the Grineer!

So you Tenno want an Update? Well Alad V is late to negotiate but I assure you, when he shows himself, we will strike. Stand by. Prepare the troops. I suspect we will battle and slay Corpus late into the evening! Soon we will unleash!

I WILL BE GLAD TO TAKE U LIMBS BY LIMBS AND THE TRAITOR TENNO'S THATS FOLLOW THE GRINEER

ALAD V. Mercenary Will take u out and i shall sell all of u for PROFITS brother or not THIS IS WAR MUAHAHAHAHA ill be seeing u on the BattleField Ruk and ur Pathetic Army of Ugly Clones Grineer 

So you Tenno want an Update? Well Alad V is late to negotiate but I assure you, when he shows himself, we will strike. Stand by. Prepare the troops. I suspect we will battle and slay Corpus late into the evening! Soon we will unleash!

Go to sleep, General Ruk, all this waiting for an attack means that the Corpus will be expecting one from my Grineer allied Tenno Forces. They will double their security and needlessly make the missions harder for us. We lost the ability of a surprise attack.

I suggest that my Tenno Forces continue on with their normal routines of farming materials and killing your clones............................. to confuse the Corpus.

HA! My Rollers can take out not only your 'pet', but your pathetic MOA army. We are bred for victory, while you exist to be defeated and crushed by the Grineer!

I will display Trophies made from melted Rollers when we're done with you.

Your army is barely worth my time, it will cost more to kill you than you're worth.