Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invigorate Your Loadout With Tennogen Round 19

[DE]Helen

e5c709b0ce03aaaad949dad9309d519a.jpg

TennoGen Round 19 is available now on PC!

The latest TennoGen collection includes striking new Skins and Customizations for Warframes, Operators, Weapons, and more - lovingly designed by our own Tenno. Visit the in-game Market to check them out and purchase your favorites!

1d2ee8e9ba1c44223a82f69850334a9d.png

WARFRAME SKINS

Glam up with this stylish new selection of Warframe Skins.

Gauss Agito Skin by Rekkou

Gauss Graxx Skin by Faven

Hildryn Sigrun Skin by malaya, Jadie, and Awk'Q-Luz

Zephyr Blade of the Lotus Skin by BeastBuster

Mag Corpra Skin by FrellingHazmot

Mirage Kitsune Skin by Kakarrot2812 and Skyeraikes

1f9aec4085eeed58aeb8b068c3c2af76.png

WARFRAME HELMETS

Keep your gray matter guarded.

Titania Viraji Helmet by malaya and blazingcobalt

OPERATOR COSMETICS

High fashion for high guardians.

Blaze Oculus by blazingcobalt

4823f7f1ec98e076fec7e67e3339e7dd.png

WARFRAME SYANDANAS

Stand out from the pack with these swanky Syandanas.

Night Hunter Syandana by Mz-3

Tsujinasa Syandana by BeastBuster

Ranulyst Syandana by led2012 and daemonstar

864dce72599db0ae3092d0bb755b097e.png

WEAPON SKINS

Deal death in vogue with these distinguished Weapon Skins.

Grimstone Cleaver by Vulbjorn, the graphical walrus

Obanakk Heavy Blade Skin by VoidPunch

Osiris Polearm Skin by Lubox

3d4ffd0484530f5405f3f52cab375ee4.png

LANDING CRAFT

Daringly descend into the hostile and unknown.

Mantis Lilieae Skin by MaceMadunusus

c8f4c3bcb03fe6aa87614bb3e8e7da5d.png

CHEST ARMOR

Striking accents protect the heart of a warrior.

Xulatu Chest Armor by led2012

Many thanks - as always - to our fearlessly inventive TennoGen community for their eye-catching Customizations! Stay tuned to find out when these items will be available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.

10 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Still failing to see any of this Tennogen even though I'm on PC. Are you sure its available? Or is it only for Steam? If the latter, when will it come to standalone?

They are avaliable only through the steam version and there been no announcement on whether the standalone version will ever get tennogen.

The only "tennogen" that are not steam only are a few weapon skins (vectis, scindo, dual zoran, magnus and akmagnus) and profile icons that were from contests before steam tennogen started.

Example: https://www.warframe.com/news/weapon-skin-contest-1 and https://forums.warframe.com/topic/545312-update-177/ - (Update that added the tennogen glyphs).

Again, I am asking the question:

Why do you offer a stand-alone installer via your website when players then don´t have access to those amazing artworks created by your community.

Make a deal with steam, offer them the same conditions that players pay on steam and finally release these items in your ingame market.

23 hours ago, NovusNova said:

They are avaliable only through the steam version and there been no announcement on whether the standalone version will ever get tennogen.

And this is why I'm asking for developer response on this, because its quite the shame to be penalized for wanting to run things standalone. Feel free to check my post history, I've been asking about this for months. I'll continue asking about this until I get response from Digital Extremes regarding this problem.

As @IamLocohas asked, Why is there a standalone version that doesn't get access to the amazing creations by your community when you already work deals with them to publish them to consoles outside of Steam? This doesn't make a lick of sense.

Archived