Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant alternate skin, please!

Neruvatar

18 minutes ago, Roble_Viejo said:

They been refusing to greenlight the Tennogen skins made for him for more than a year now, thankfully they kept adding Excalibur and Saryn skins! 

This is the Draugen Revenant skin from Tennogen they've been refusing to greenlight despite hundreds of people asking for it:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=21725479550E89379F2F388091D1311DF53C867991D5D544DA

tbf it's good but imo it's not very different from the original (that is the point of op's post isn't it?)

I would love a graxx skin for him to make him something totally different or something transforming like oberon/limbo's deluxe that also makes the frame have an entirely new image.

the other factor to bear in mind is that they are less likely to make any money from frames that hardly anyone plays, and apparently hardly anyone bothers with Revenant (just heard GearsMatrix Squee with joy in the distance lol), so therefore the chances of him getting Tennogen are slim, while frames like Excal and Saryn are very popular, meaning more sales and more Grofit.

I would love for him to get a new look, but I think we'll be waiting until his Deluxe or Prime version unless something changes or DE decides to greenlight someone's work for Revenant. 

First off, some people here seem to have this misconception that TennoGen skins being accepted have popularity or voting as a factor, because that's how DE knows it will sell more and so they more likely to put it in the game so yadda yadda. Problem with those statements, it's mostly untrue. The thing is that the item itself matters the most in whether or not it will be accepted for both stylistic and technical standards, without those being intact or up to date, DE can't accept those items based on populous opinion since it would conflict with how those items don't fit their standards. I can't say why Revenant hasn't gotten a skin so far, but really, one shouldn't have to worry about popular Warframes also getting skins, considering this current Round was able to bring us skins for both Hildryn and Gauss as well.

Second, there is some actual progress in terms of people working on skins for him (keep in mind, these are still works in progress, so don't expect them to reflect what gets uploaded onto the Workshop).

(left one is Revenant, right one is Ash)

(unsure if this one will be submitted as the artist is seemingly waiting to put these onto the Workshop for now)

And if you count any previous submissions and the likeliness of them being worked on again, such as Revenant Draugen or even Revenant ION, there's probably going to be a lot of chances next Round for him to get a skin.

4 hours ago, Neruvatar said:

I don't know why Revenant looks cool and ugly at the same time. Is he supposed to be an old man with sorcery? I just hope DE can have a better skin for him. Other frames have so much cool skins, but Revenant is still.... Revenant.

He's supposed to be "sentient-themed". On that note, your princess is in another castle:

latest?cb=20180708234631

No idea why DE gave Limbo a skin that squarely reflects Revenant's theme.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2020-10-07 at 8:27 PM, Jarriaga said:

He's supposed to be "sentient-themed". On that note, your princess is in another castle:

latest?cb=20180708234631

No idea why DE gave Limbo a skin that squarely reflects Revenant's theme.

Sigh. It's sad. But lately I have been seeing Revenant lurking at Cambion Drift. Gaining player's favour already I guess.

On 2020-10-07 at 3:20 PM, Roble_Viejo said:

They been refusing to greenlight the Tennogen skins made for him for more than a year now, thankfully they kept adding Excalibur and Saryn skins! 

This is the Draugen Revenant skin from Tennogen they've been refusing to greenlight despite hundreds of people asking for it:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=21725479550E89379F2F388091D1311DF53C867991D5D544DA

I guess the skin hasn't got a huge attention. Try pass it to some unbiased popular content creator and see if they can try attract attention for it.

Archived