syndicate(s):

I pay them 0-5000

Then 0-22,000

Then 0-44,000

Then 0-70,000

Then 0-99,000

Then 0-132,000

And as I go up 2 things happen.

To buy much of the stuff they sell, I loose what Iv paid to them, money/exp/what ever, and Might have to do 1 level MORE (of value) then just those amounts.

THEN when I go up to the next level, I Loose all that I had to GET to that level.  and start at 0'.  Even if Iv set at a level, along time and spent allot of what I put into it, I may pay them For the goods, and the level Many times.

Its like the top level, Max you can bank with them is 132000, Even if doing other jobs for EXP/??? you dont get any more.  Then you spend abit to get something from them, AND? you have to top it out again, to keep access to that level.

And I am not counting Competing Syndicates, where you work for one and loose from 2 others.  Thats another interesting thing.  Dont mind it much, but wouldnt a syndicate Love to have an independent contractor to do the dirty work?  AS THEY arnt doing that much themselves, at least we dont hear about it.  Tons of story lines in here, and you dont use them, funny that.  Its a war among inside the Tenno.

And Why is it worth it to Pay in RARE part Or Forma to the syndicates to go up levels, IF they cant return Equal or better?

14 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, ECACA said:

And Why is it worth it to Pay in RARE part Or Forma to the syndicates to go up levels, IF they cant return Equal or better?

Credits/Items sacrificed to unlock new Ranks with Syndicates are only spent once. If you have already ranked a Syndicate and want to level another, you can do so and then return to the previous one without any additional costs aside Reputation.

I my self have ranked/unranked/reranked countless times the syndicates to acquire new items [DE] introduced to them in time but usually sit at 4 of the Maxed out at the same time being them New Loka, Red Veil, Perrin Sequence and Steel Meridian.

31 minutes ago, ECACA said:

ts like the top level, Max you can bank with them is 132000, Even if doing other jobs for EXP/??? you dont get any more.  Then you spend abit to get something from them, AND? you have to top it out again, to keep access to that level.

No, you don't need to do anything to keep access at that level.  Once you're at top tier rank, you can only go down ranks by getting negative rep from an opposing syndicate.  You cannot spend more rep then you actually have and get demoted,  If I'm rank 5, with 132,000 standing, and I buy a 125,000 standing item, afterwards I'm still rank 5 with 7,000 standing. 

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

To buy much of the stuff they sell, I loose what Iv paid to them, money/exp/what ever, and Might have to do 1 level MORE (of value) then just those amounts.

? you dont lose anything, mission complete, they give you standing, you spend standing for stuff.

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

THEN when I go up to the next level, I Loose all that I had to GET to that level.  and start at 0'.  Even if Iv set at a level, along time and spent allot of what I put into it, I may pay them For the goods, and the level Many times.

You start at 0 each rank, and they give you something when you rank up.

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

Its like the top level, Max you can bank with them is 132000, Even if doing other jobs for EXP/??? you dont get any more.  Then you spend abit to get something from them, AND? you have to top it out again, to keep access to that level.

Yea max is 132K, thats a lot, spend it before you hit max. Why do you have so top it out again? As long as you dont aid a enemy syndicate your standing cannot go down with a syndicate.

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

Love to have an independent contractor to do the dirty work? 

yea, and they give you standing to spend for it...

2 hours ago, ECACA said:

you mean like the 3 syndicate weapons, back attachment, and dozens of dozens of augment mods?

Il y a 5 heures, McCIoud a dit :

? you dont lose anything, mission complete, they give you standing, you spend standing for stuff.

You start at 0 each rank, and they give you something when you rank up.

Yea max is 132K, thats a lot, spend it before you hit max. Why do you have so top it out again? As long as you dont aid a enemy syndicate your standing cannot go down with a syndicate.

yea, and they give you standing to spend for it...

you mean like the 3 syndicate weapons, back attachment, and dozens of dozens of augment mods?

Mission not complete, as you cant Keep it IF' you buy things from them.  Once you work for many of the other groups you Loose.  would be better to take my ingame cash, or the materials I farm.  Not 1 of 14 types of Money.

so something worth nothing is still something.  Most time, if you are smart you take the Emblem, so that when you hit 0-1 again, you have a % added.

And if you buy a napkin from them, or goods for Fishing, hunting, mining.  you loose again.  I even have to fight the Eidolon to get some ranks.  All this and the Frame and tenno really dont get anything.  we end up doing the work, then paying them again to gain favor.  sounds abit stupid, I dont pay my friends to be friends.  Give the around 300,000 exp, and then add money on top of that, Plus material farming for them(as if they couldnt do it).

But if you spend it, it takes away your daily.  You gain nothing, and you cant REPAY IT today.  you have to pay again tomorrow.  the game Could give us the Chance to pay back what we Spent today, for Fishing, so that we keep our daily.  but nope.

I am going to assume english is not your first language, but i will try and address your points:

6 minutes ago, ECACA said:

Mission not complete, as you cant Keep it IF' you buy things from them.  Once you work for many of the other groups you Loose.  would be better to take my ingame cash, or the materials I farm.  Not 1 of 14 types of Money.

The system is designed to encourage player trading, is the mod you want sold by a faction you are not on good terms with? Trade with a player.
If you don't want to trade you can either juggle 4 syndicates simultaneously to get access to a majority of the available goods, or jump back and forth between opposing  syndicates to access everything.

The game basically presents you a choice, either spend a lot of time getting everything, or interact with other players to get everything quicker.
The syndicate system basically guarantees there will be other players in the same (but opposite) situation that you can trade with to get everything you need.

so something worth nothing is still something.  Most time, if you are smart you take the Emblem, so that when you hit 0-1 again, you have a % added.

Well actually, if you are smart you will chose whatever is worth the most out of the list they provide you. You know, because there is not all that much difference in the amount of standing you earn even with the highest-end emblem.

And if you buy a napkin from them, or goods for Fishing, hunting, mining.  you loose again.  I even have to fight the Eidolon to get some ranks.  All this and the Frame and tenno really dont get anything.  we end up doing the work, then paying them again to gain favor.  sounds abit stupid, I dont pay my friends to be friends.  Give the around 300,000 exp, and then add money on top of that, Plus material farming for them(as if they couldnt do it).

Are... are you complaining that when you spend a resource... the resource is spent?
The only syndicates that sell fishing, hunting, and mining equipment don't actually have any means to decrease standing except for spending it, and it also will not allow you to decrease ranks.
Also the syndicates aren't your mates down the pub, they are more like a gang; you do them favours (represent, go do specific tasks for them, ect) and they do you favours in return (give you mods, weapons blueprints, ect). If you want to move on up in the ranks you have to do something big. Real gangs might make you do something distasteful, warframe's syndicates are just like "alright, just bring us one of these specific, valuable artifacts and you're good", and once you complete this request you now need to prove yourself against your new peers but you also get access to better benefits. Work with a rival gang though, and you will lose favour and be demoted (somewhat less severe than the punishment I suspect someone would get in real life, lol)

But if you spend it, it takes away your daily.  You gain nothing, and you cant REPAY IT today.  you have to pay again tomorrow.  the game Could give us the Chance to pay back what we Spent today, for Fishing, so that we keep our daily.  but nope.

Well actually, earning it takes away from your daily, then it is up to you as to whether you want to "cash-in" that favour for stuff, or you want to refrain to slowly work your way up to being ready for the next promotion

1 hour ago, ECACA said:

Mission not complete, as you cant Keep it IF' you buy things from them. 

So you want something for nothing? That's not how any economy works

1 hour ago, ECACA said:

Once you work for many of the other groups you Loose

Well yea, you work for the enemy, you lose rep with them.

So all this thread is, is you complaining that you have to gain standing to rank up, and you don't get enough stuff for free

Sounds like you'd prefer to not play the content and just pay for everything

1 hour ago, ECACA said:

All this and the Frame and tenno really dont get anything

Le 11/10/2020 à 02:23, McCIoud a dit :

So you want something for nothing? That's not how any economy works

you would think that buying from them, the goods they have would raise your Lvl with them.  but it dont.  We already farm and kill for them, which means nothing when you get to the next lvl.  And they even take abit of your cash.

Le 11/10/2020 à 09:09, (PS4)haphazardlynamed a dit :

For the Captura Scenes of course! Isn't it your endgame goal to collect all the Capturas?

Not really.  as I can take a pic and do it myself.  Insert Self in picture.  go find your arcane.

On 2020-10-10 at 7:28 PM, ECACA said:

Lets see how to say this.

syndicate(s):

I pay them 0-5000

Then 0-22,000

Then 0-44,000

Then 0-70,000

Then 0-99,000

Then 0-132,000

And as I go up 2 things happen.

And I am not counting Competing Syndicates, where you work for one and loose from 2 others.  Thats another interesting thing.  Dont mind it much, but wouldnt a syndicate Love to have an independent contractor to do the dirty work?  AS THEY arnt doing that much themselves, at least we dont hear about it.  Tons of story lines in here, and you dont use them, funny that.  Its a war among inside the Tenno.

1. Reputation is the currency you spend. Credits and items show your devotion (good faith) to your syndicate's / faction's cause. Affinity/experience has nothing to do with them.

2.  Yes. You must continue to prove your loyality.

3. You'll always keep your Syndicate rank, unless you do missions/or wear the sigil of an opposing Syndicate. That's a logical given. You'll always keep your planetary faction rank, since there's nothing opposes them. As I said before, reputation is the currency in which you buy the  goods offered by the syndicates/factions you're working for.

4. You can safely work for three of the Syndicates, at the same time. If you look at your Syndicate interface, it's the top three or the bottom three.

5. Specters, relic packs, health/ammo/energy/shield pizza BPs, augment mods, archgun/ melee pieces, syndicate weapons, amps, zaws, floofs, kitguns, moas, k-drives, necramechs, bug skins for the k-drives, and the extras, have a for more "worth" than the credits and items that you give.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Syndicate 

hace 7 horas, GrazeZeroLow dijo:

5. Specters, relic packs, health/ammo/energy/shield pizza BPs, augment mods, archgun/ melee pieces, syndicate weapons, amps, zaws, floofs, kitguns, moas, k-drives, necramechs, bug skins for the k-drives, and the extras, have a for more "worth" than the credits and items that you give.

Yeah he is absolutly right, for example New Loka asks for mesa prime systems, how much plat are they worth, around 20plat, how much is one augment worth, around 15 plat, you get all this basially for free, just by playing missions with their emblems (glyphs). If someone does not like trading you still get more benefit from the augments, as they can make your warframe's abilities stronger, but what can you do with mesa prime system with any frame, nothing. Unless you want to make mesa prime.

The prices are based on XBOX prices. Either way PC's prices most of the times are lower than other platforms.

Reputation is the currency you spend.

It's the currency but i don't think it counts as it in the lore, it is a currency, but it was placed like that to give some kind of visual representation to know when you can 'buy' things from them. Not disagreeiing with who i'm quoting, i'm just saying this so the OP understands why this isn't money.

My eyes kept bleeding.

If it's because of orthography, yeah, my main language isn't even spanish but it hurt reading some parts of what he wrote.

To the OP: you should have asked in your language, i'm pretty sure there is someone who talks your language on this forum, i've seen people talking russian(or at least i think it was, im not very good recognizing languages), portuguese, spanish,german, etc. I just say it because with them maybe you could have explained yourself better.

Archived