Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Villains Collection 2.0

[DE]Helen

WF_VilliansCollection_WebNewsBanner_1920x520_V2.jpg

Just in time for Naberus comes another round of villainous fall fashion! The Villains Collection 2.0 includes the limited-edition Villains 2.0 Shirt and Enemy Factions Pin Set.

Villains Shirt 2.0

Keep your enemies close with this black, 100% cotton T-shirt featuring a smattering of Warframe’s most infamous rogues. 

Enemy Faction Pins

Show off your sinister side with these premium 100% metal pins, featuring the logos of the Grineer, Corpus, Infested and Sentient factions.

Pre-order the full Collection or individual items in the official Warframe Merch Store now!

54 minutes ago, --Excalibur-Prime-- said:

isnt parvos granum an ally?

43 minutes ago, (PS4)xBellikx said:

Why the hell is Parvos there? he hasn't done anything to us yet.

He tried to trap us in a Void pocket without any way of getting out and then had Protea try to kill us. Granted, it's not the genocidal intent most Grineer bosses have, but it's much more direct than Nef Anyo's ever been with us. Nef mostly leaves us alone until we get all up in his business. I guess aside from sending Razorbacks our way every few months.

I like how the villain faction pins are Grineer, Corpus, Infested, and Sentient, but then the shirt only shows three Grineer villains and two (arguably one) Corpus villains.

hace 8 minutos, GrayArchon dijo:

He tried to trap us in a Void pocket without any way of getting out and then had Protea try to kill us.

Wasn't that out of his control? at least that's the impression I got when I did the Deadlock Protocol, I mean why would he try to get us killed if he was specifically looking for us? for whatever reason.

1 hour ago, (PS4)xBellikx said:

Wasn't that out of his control? at least that's the impression I got when I did the Deadlock Protocol, I mean why would he try to get us killed if he was specifically looking for us? for whatever reason.

This is the impression I got as well. Things is, I got the imression that Pravos is a potential ally and a potential enemy. He doesn't really have a reason to wage war with someone, but he also doesn't have a reason to support anyone. The Corpus backstabbed him, he can't even trust his own faction he founded.
I figured he doesn't trust anyone in his current state so he doesn't make allies at all but takes notes. He just now got out of his Void pocket and need to learn how the system changed since the last time he walked freely. Also remember that he is a Corpus, it's all about making buisness. For someone like him, the Tenno are potential buisness partners and nothing more. So does half of the Corpus and even the Grineer.

1 hour ago, (PS4)xBellikx said:

You can read my transcript of the quest here. Parvos manipulated the Tenno to show up in his Granum Void so the Protea Spectre could scan them and come back to life (it hasn't been made clear what exactly that means; I find it hard to imagine there's a Tenno Operator behind Protea currently). Then, when the Tenno came back to the Granum Void (also predicted by Parvos, in all likelihood), he uses the Void portals to escape the Void and come back to real-space.

Parvos Granum: "By now, your friends have noticed that the overloading Void engines are preventing the exits you opened for my captives… from closing. Well done. And goodbye. Enjoy your stay."

At this point, the Protea Spectre shows up and starts trying to kill you. Personally, I don't know why he left her behind – seems useful to keep with him.

Parvos only needed the Tenno so that Protea could come back to life and so he could escape.

18 minutes ago, FrostedMike said:

This is the impression I got as well. Things is, I got the imression that Pravos is a potential ally and a potential enemy. He doesn't really have a reason to wage war with someone, but he also doesn't have a reason to support anyone. The Corpus backstabbed him, he can't even trust his own faction he founded.
I figured he doesn't trust anyone in his current state so he doesn't make allies at all but takes notes. He just now got out of his Void pocket and need to learn how the system changed since the last time he walked freely. Also remember that he is a Corpus, it's all about making buisness. For someone like him, the Tenno are potential buisness partners and nothing more. So does half of the Corpus and even the Grineer.

Parvos is smart enough to realise that the Tenno don't have to be his enemy. In this way he is smarter than every other villain in the game besides Frohd Bek (and then Frohd Bek decided to make Ambulas). Just a quick note: Parvos was able to see into the real world while he was in the Granum Void. We don't know precisely how, but he knew all about Nef Anyo, and he knew enough about the Corpus and Tenno to manipulate their actions. He's lying low for now but I don't know how much he needs to learn.

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tradesman2 said:

I had no idea who it was on the left until I read comments, apparently its Parvos.  I didn't think of him as a direct enemy or as major enough of a character to be included with the rest.  Does this mean DE has plans for a drastic increase in his role?  

Hope so. He is the first Corpus who is actually frighning.

If this is a collection of Warframe Villains where is Natah?

She's abandoned the Tenno without a single glance back, destroyed Umbra without pause, tried to kill the operator (Umbra saved us), tricked Alad V into creating the Amalgams and then sent the Ropalolyst against him to protect her investment, attacked the Origin System in Scarlet Spear.

That's way more than Parvos Granum has ever done to us and he's considered villain enough to make the grade.

Exactly what does The False Mother have to do to be declared a villain? Eat babies? 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, considering Parvos will be behind the upcoming Corpus "Lich" system (aka his 'Queenpin' Lady Lawyer team, like out of a classic Robert Palmer music video) and supposedly Corpus Railjack (even though Frohd Bek makes more sense for Corpus RJ, but w/e), I'd say including him is getting out ahead of the curve tbh.

Archived