Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shock Trooper has no effect on Mesa's Regulators

Mr_Dudel

At least not when it's self-applied with the Helminth system. Idk if it's a bug or intended to not work with Mesa's Regulators, but it seems kinda odd to me as the Regulators are an exalted weapon and not just an ability. Clarification would be nice.

1 hour ago, Mr_Dudel said:

At least not when it's self-applied with the Helminth system. Idk if it's a bug or intended to not work with Mesa's Regulators, but it seems kinda odd to me as the Regulators are an exalted weapon and not just an ability. Clarification would be nice.

Check on it, but you can’t stack certain damage buffs (double-dip) so check your load out and the most current update.

Might be a big oversight...might not,

2 hours ago, Mr_Dudel said:

Clarification would be nice.

This bug has been reported a while back in the appropriate bug-hunting thread. Apparently it's not important enough to fix.

On 2020-09-01 at 7:49 PM, Traumtulpe said:
  • TYPE: In-Game, Helminth.
  • DESCRIPTION: The augment mod Shock Trooper does not affect Mesa Prime's Regulators Prime.
  • VISUAL: a0ZKRsW.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Mod Regulators Prime to cause Toxin damage, cast Shock Trooper.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage increased, Corrosive damage.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No damage increase, still Toxin damage. Regular weapons are affected as expected.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%, in missions and the Simulacrum.

3 hours ago, DeMonkey said:

None of the exalted weapons are affected by any of the infusion style augments anymore. Smite Infusion, Fireball Frenzy, Hysteria, Iron Staff etc.

Wait what? When did that happen?
The last time I abused used this combo was during Scarlet Spear and I am sure Mesa was killing stuff quicker, since my Volt often was the only buffer.

5 hours ago, ShortCat said:

Wait what? When did that happen?

Honestly, I don't know. Smite Infused Iron Staff was the second thing I tested with Wukong, and when I didn't see any radiation procs I started testing with and without the buff. No damage increase and no radiation procs on the Staff, substantial damage increase and radiation procs on my Hate.

Since then I have tested both alone and with another player (to see whether this issue was Helminth related) and came to the conclusion that it's all 4 of the mods, affecting (or not, as the case may be) all of the Exalted weapons.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived