Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MR27 test....

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Question

This is the index like one where you run around and collect points and deposit them...

I did the practice and figured out what I was suppose to do and finished on my very first try so I was like hell this will be easy as hell.

Started the qualifier....fail..... lol  

The red guys stopped showing up,  the red orbs wouldnt respawn.   I saw BLUE/invisable orbs??   Not sure if those are bugged or take away time or act exactly like the red orbs...  It wouldnt have mattered but I also got killed and lost some points lol.   I finished the practice test with enemies only reach +50 levels.  When I did the qualifier they were 70+ when I failed so it had taken me way longer or something??

I guess I should practice more and figure this crap out..   But is there a different between the red and blue enemies/orbs ???  Am I only suppose to kill/pick up red?? 

-----------------------------

Anyways it was just funny that I walked into that test thinking I was going to kick the crap out of it and it all went to hell lol.  

14 answers to this question

blue orbs are +1 point red are +3  normal ememies drop blue, eximi drop red.

there are some scattered around the map  both blue and red. 

IMO it's best to figure out a path and just collect the map bound ones and only kill when absolutely necessary.

EDIT: also just like index don't hoard points, bank as soon as you finish one loop of your route. when you bank the map bound points respawn, so you can keep looping collecting those.

1 minute ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

Mag with greedy pull makes this trivial.

I never even thought mag would work when I first did the test myself. I thought DE would be smart and disable those test orbs from being affeced by abilities. but if she works Let there be Cheese!

16 minutes ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Nah ive never cheesed a test.  

Doing something the most efficient way is not "cheesing." Not using that method is just called "making it hard on yourself." But to each their own.

I've known a few people in the game that insisted on playing poorly modded frames just to feel more accomplished, tho.

I think I took Limbo and did the loop method. Although I think I remember putting up a cataclysm and stasis and wrecking enemies a bit more occasionally. That was probably just to collect my points without risking taking any shots. Wukong would probably work well too.

12 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Nah ive never cheesed a test. 

In Warframe, MR is not about skill - it's about accumulating (and levelling) equipment.

So MR tests are also about precisely that: having the right equipment for the job. So while trying to pass an MR test with warframes/weapons not really suited for it is more challenging, it seems contrary to the spirit of the game. Not really sure why people view picking the warframe best suited for the task at hand as "cheese".

On 2020-10-19 at 11:38 PM, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

This is the index like one where you run around and collect points and deposit them...

I did the practice and figured out what I was suppose to do and finished on my very first try so I was like hell this will be easy as hell.

Started the qualifier....fail..... lol  

The red guys stopped showing up,  the red orbs wouldnt respawn.   I saw BLUE/invisable orbs??   Not sure if those are bugged or take away time or act exactly like the red orbs...  It wouldnt have mattered but I also got killed and lost some points lol.   I finished the practice test with enemies only reach +50 levels.  When I did the qualifier they were 70+ when I failed so it had taken me way longer or something??

I guess I should practice more and figure this crap out..   But is there a different between the red and blue enemies/orbs ???  Am I only suppose to kill/pick up red?? 

-----------------------------

Anyways it was just funny that I walked into that test thinking I was going to kick the crap out of it and it all went to hell lol.  

i used titania, flew over, killed enemies, pick the orbs and flew back to drop them, it was a walk in the park

Archived