Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

13 hours ago, Slayer-. said:
On 2020-10-30 at 4:37 PM, Thawfoot said:

Dear DE.

So one of the MR rank 30 rewards is 30 riven slots...

Is that above the 150 cap?

or if your already at 150. then you get nothing in regards to that?

Expand  

Yes it's on top of the 150, it wouldn't make sense if it was any other way.

This is a Known fact or your best guess?

DE, just so you know... and this is probably best hidden here... the Vitrica can glass enemies through Limbo's Rift and it can shatter enemies through the Rift also. Found this out while doing this Elite Nightwave with 3 manual hacks on Spy vaults. Was glassing stuff as Limbo to figure out what can and can't be glassed.

So there you have it. Vitrica can glass and kill/damage enemies through the Rift. Glass the enemies then ground slam. Very nice for those glass fissures! And knowing Exodia Contagion, I'm guessing this is not intended?

On 2020-10-31 at 10:37 AM, Thawfoot said:

Dear DE.

So one of the MR rank 30 rewards is 30 riven slots...

Is that above the 150 cap?

or if your already at 150. then you get nothing in regards to that?

On 2020-11-01 at 1:10 PM, Slayer-. said:

Yes it's on top of the 150, it wouldn't make sense if it was any other way.

13 hours ago, Thawfoot said:

It's a guess, now think about it why would DE just give +30 extra slots if it was built into the 150 cap given what you can already buy, it has to be a reward on top or it would be the most stupid idea ever conceived.

Edit: Also take note of the +30 slots

1 hour ago, Slayer-. said:

It's a guess, now think about it why would DE just give 30 extra slots if it was built into the 150 cap given what you can already buy, it has to be a reward on top or it would be the most stupid idea ever conceived.

You might want to check that.

The reason this is being asked is because there at one point was a 90 riven capacity maximum.  People were getting to that 90 rivens, then getting the evergreen rewards which offer 3 rivens of a selected type.  If you had less than 90 it would add the three rivens with 3 slots, increasing your total.  If you had 90 it would not add slots, and you could theoretically have to dissolve 3 rivens to get the capacity needed to slot in the new ones.

I don't argue about it being stupid...but people ask because they've seen that kind of stupid before.

Why is all of this important?  Well, DE told us in the past 90 was the absolute maximum that we could have.  It was a limitation from their side....so we couldn't expend platinum and buy more.  Then they added more stuff.  Zaws, kitguns, the official addition of companion weapon mods, archguns, and the like.  With each new iteration we got more capacity, which is required as an account bound bit of data given their RNG statistics.

This is to say that as with everything else riven, the goal posts have changed.  If DE hasn't explicitly stated the 30 additional slots will be added above and beyond the 150 maximum capacity it would be pretty foolish to assume.  It'd be like assuming that after two years of Nightwave we'd have a story conclusion that was more than an instant death mess, after a 5 part 90's adventure game clicker, after an intermission longer than the story itself (198 days for intermission 2, with 83 and 88 respectively for section 1 and 2 respectively if memory serves).

1 minute ago, master_of_destiny said:

The reason this is being asked is because there at one point was a 90 riven capacity maximum.  People were getting to that 90 rivens, then getting the evergreen rewards which offer 3 rivens of a selected type.  If you had less than 90 it would add the three rivens with 3 slots, increasing your total.  If you had 90 it would not add slots, and you could theoretically have to dissolve 3 rivens to get the capacity needed to slot in the new ones.

I don't argue about it being stupid...but people ask because they've seen that kind of stupid before.

Why is all of this important?  Well, DE told us in the past 90 was the absolute maximum that we could have.  It was a limitation from their side....so we couldn't expend platinum and buy more.  Then they added more stuff.  Zaws, kitguns, the official addition of companion weapon mods, archguns, and the like.  With each new iteration we got more capacity, which is required as an account bound bit of data given their RNG statistics.

This is to say that as with everything else riven, the goal posts have changed.  If DE hasn't explicitly stated the 30 additional slots will be added above and beyond the 150 maximum capacity it would be pretty foolish to assume.  It'd be like assuming that after two years of Nightwave we'd have a story conclusion that was more than an instant death mess, after a 5 part 90's adventure game clicker, after an intermission longer than the story itself (198 days for intermission 2, with 83 and 88 respectively for section 1 and 2 respectively if memory serves).

I'll let you know once I do the 30 test just gotta finish ranking up the last couple of things tomorrow. My riven slots are at 150 so I'll be peeved if it's not included as a reward for MR30 just because I'm at 150 already.

Well do to my laziness on upkeep of MR tests

also no real reason to bother... till possible now

I wont know till thurs/ fri as the 24 wait per test..

but yea would be nice to know since DE refuses won't to say one way or another

I hope that is the case that it is indeed above the cap... But i have my doubts

16 hours ago, Thawfoot said:

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

It's a guess, now think about it why would DE just give +30 extra slots if it was built into the 150 cap given what you can already buy, it has to be a reward on top or it would be the most stupid idea ever conceived.

Edit: Also take note of the +30 slots

3 hours ago, master_of_destiny said:

Update: @Thawfoot @master_of_destiny

You get the Riven slots on top of the 150 normal cap.
+15 loadout slots on top of the 20 cap.
Now to sit on those Umbra forma for the long term.

AWESOME, thank you DE for the MR30 Rewards. 👍 

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Whats the point creating survival test when capsules dont drop ?? And also why the fuk are those bosses harder than theirs versions outside test ? Facepalm

The enemies drop capsules pick them up to keep the numbers up high to keep the survival test going, after you kill so many normal grunts then you have to kill so many Bosses, be aware of the arbitration drones kill them and finish off the Bosses, when you have say 6/6 Bosses killed look for an air pillar it's marked go click it and it starts the next wave.

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

The enemies drop capsules pick them up to keep the numbers up high to keep the survival test going, after you kill so many normal grunts then you have to kill so many Bosses, be aware of the arbitration drones kill them and finish off the Bosses, when you have say 6/6 Bosses killed look for an air pillar it's marked go click it and it starts the next wave.

I know how to do that, but i failed it today on last stage, like 2 bosses remaining, no air,  but its kinda bonkers how silly is that test if you choose not cheese it with Mesa or something similar

Archived