Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: 29.3.0 + 29.3.0.1

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Nezha Prime: Hotfix 29.3.0.1 is now live!

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed losing ability casting and weapon functionality when casting Gauss’ Thermal Sunder ability.

• Fixed Equinox’s Duality Specter not using your Secondary weapon if you don’t have a Primary weapon in your loadout. 

• Fixed Prex Decorations having a large red box around it when selected instead of just the outline.

• Fixed a script error when being hit by a glass shard in the Nightwave boss fight.

You guys need to fix the MR 30 test. Random enemies are becoming immune to warframe abilities without being affected by an Arbitration Drone or Nullifier at the time.

hace 1 minuto, Crosswere dijo:

New update seems to have dropped my fps in open world zones from 50-60 to 15-30 despite the so called optimisations, is this a bug or working as intended? I really can't play it with 15 fps...

Did you optimize the cache after appplying the update?

So immediate feedback is that this is a rather disappointing end to all of the 90's adventure game frustration these "investigation" sections have been leading to.  Nezha and Zakti are both things I'll wait on.  Guandao is finally great.  The thing is a critical monster, faster, and simply better than before (according to the stats only available on the wiki for some reason).

Now, let's talk.  The 5 items from Glassmaker are simply a mess.  Most are easy to find, until you get to the last two and they are indistinguishable from the various golden handcuffs and floor debris scattered all around.  This is 90's point-and-click adventure game moon logic at its worst.  Only 170ish days of this so far....which means it might actually last longer than the second intermission.  Doesn't matter though, once I solved the puzzle I went from 60 to 90 instantly so there's no reason to continue.

Talking about the boss...let's try to go as spoiler free as possible.  What you have established is that his name is Nihil, the reward is a sword that can glass, and that Nihil will be our final encounter.  Let's talk about some crappy mechanics, that shouldn't be included in a boss fight.

1) Disappearing floors, which cannot be predicted.

2) Nearly indistinguishable telegraphs of two separate attacks, with highly varied attack patterns.

3) Attack ranges which cannot be avoided because of a slow-down, that the boss can inflict within a surprisingly variable splash area with surprisingly variable duration.

4) Relying on your tossing mechanic, when a boss can teleport out of the way with less telegraph than it would take for the tossed projectile to hit them.  Imagine if the Exploiter orb could simply rotate 45 degrees at random in the first phase of this two phase fight (first being inside Deck 10).

5) The ability to be killed, respawn, instantly slowed, and killed again before even leaving 3 meters from the respawn location.

If it isn't clear some or all of these mechanics are present in at least some of the content, and it's highly depressing.  Bosses with invincibility are fine, but when you take away the thing that requires invincibility phases (namely, our powers and guns), it's a stupid mechanic.

Finally, I want to say this here....why are you guys improving, then dropping the ball at the finish line.  With the Twitch drops you decided to improve Basmu BP drop rates....but never told us an actual rate.  With Nightwave you've added more ranks, but not enough to matter because people already have it done.  With MR 30 you've added a daily buff and stuff....but the daily buff is 3 hours for those on the relay at the time (with a press "f" to thank them prompt).  It's like you guys are trying to do feedback, but at the last minute a gremlin pops out of the closet and smacks you across the wrists so that it's just not right.   Sigh.  Improvement is appreciated, but this is getting to be nuts. 

Nezha Leverian Spoilers

Spoiler

Just finished Nezha's Leverian and I'm SO happy that the writing style has been redirected toward that very particular tone of curation and telling the story through the artifacts on display. Especially seeing as Nezha is my favorite Frame. The spear in particular was an excellent touch for this exhibit's story; really hit that note of sorrowful hope. Loved it!

hace 5 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash that could occur if you lose connection to a Host shortly after connecting to a new mission.
  • Fixed a rare crash that could occur with certain weapons with extreme Mod configurations.
  • Fixed a crash in the Simulacrum while firing a Convectrix that had max ranked Tainted Shell and Narrow Barrel Mods equipped.
  • Fixed a loss of functionality if you open the Pause Menu with the controller and Fast Travel to a vendor while a Profit-Taker Heist Bounty is counting down. 
  • Pausing during the countdown is no longer possible.
  • Fixed aggressive spot load when hovering over Quest-locked nodes in the Star Chart.
  • Fixed the Latrox Une “Sample Collection” Bounty phase taking longer than intended to complete due to the samples not dropping in their entirety.  We found that 20% of the time a sample was meant to drop, it wouldn't.  
  • Fixed Trinity’s Blessing fully restoring Health/Shields of mission objectives. 
  • Per Healing Defendable Targets Dev Workshop: it should "Restore 500 Health over 5 seconds".
  • Fixed Mirage’s Total Eclipse Augment Mod buff being shared with Necramechs. 
  • Fixed the Split Flight buff not resetting if the buff expires when in Titania’s Razorwing.
  • Fixed Umbra’s sentience not functioning after Transferring into a Necramech. Fixed inability to close the End of Mission screen after failing a Sortie Defense mission and waiting to close the EOM screen until you were back in the Orbiter.
  • Fixed some spawning range issues with Deimos Jugulus’ due to frequently spawning very close to each other. This could cause other enemies to not spawn as frequent due to the amount of Jugulus’ present. 
  • Fixed snow-weather data (Orb Vallis) overwriting the rain-weather data that was intended for Plains of Eidolon, which was causing way more frequent precipitation than desired.
  • Fixed Syndicate Standing earned in (Elite) Sanctuary Onslaught not being displayed on the Mission Progress screen.
  • Fixed the UI not displaying ‘1’ when you have just a single Entrati Token.
  • Fixed stats for the KUVA INJECTOR and DEMOLYST Codex entries.
  • Fixed black shadow being cast on Star Chart node mission cards if a transmission is played.
  • Fixed unreadable Pause Menu after opening the menu while fading to black due to a teleport volume.  
  • Fixed Helminth XP gain UI FX getting stuck on screen.
  • Fixed losing Chat functionality when attempting to Report a player while they enter Extraction.
  • Fixed blown out Perrin Sequence and Red Veil Syndicate leaders when interacting with them in the Relay. 
  • Fixed Orb Vallis Free Roam music playing in Fortuna.
  • Fixed audio issues for Nezha’s Divine Spears ability slam sound.
  • Fixed audio issues for fully charged Trumna sound for Host/Client.
  • Fixed some popping animations with the Night Hunter Syandana.
  • Fixed missing Daughter Naberus VO lines.
  • Fixed some missing Otak idle VO lines.
  • Fixed a script error when casting Titania’s Tribute ability. 

Tx for all this and the Optimizations.

hace 5 horas, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

October 2020 Riven Dispositions are now live for real! Sorry for the confusion! https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1231554-october-2020-riven-disposition-update-preview/

Waste of dev time and forum space , arbitrary changes without any context given what so ever. Weps never used geting nerfs and popular weapons untouched.

Cya in a few weeks

32 minutes ago, LoopStricken said:

Its special ability is a gimmick rather than a powerhouse, so I think you'll be fine.

But this is Warframe. Gimmicky things tend to get nerfed. Once a youtube content nerd gets the idea for a semi-useful use for it DE will nerf it.

Like, oh, I dunno... The Xoris? The Tonkor? The Simulor? Ember? Telos Boltace?

No Fun GIF by Adult Swim

BTW New War delayed to 2022 because we need more useless art updates.

I like the Prime Access, a little disappointed that the prime weapons didn't come with passives like some other weapons, this is purely because I think being a primed weapon, having a passive effect to go along with it, would be kinda cool and very fun. Example; Pyranna Prime.

It doesn't mean that the Guando and Zakti aren't good, I just feel like something was missed.

Archived