Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Glad the first elements of the Tencent deal are working out on helping DE get on more platforms for your guys' sake.

I would love to see tencent help with a mobile port lol I mean if genshin impact can run on mobile and look on par with consoles and fortnite (as much i hate it) looks on par with its console counterpart, maybe we can see warframe on mobile lol maybe in 4-6 years if warframe survives that long lol

3 minutes ago, YamiRioru said:

I would love to see tencent help with a mobile port lol I mean if genshin impact can run on mobile and look on par with consoles and fortnite (as much i hate it) looks on par with its console counterpart, maybe we can see warframe on mobile lol maybe in 4-6 years if warframe survives that long lol

Then you will be pleased that is exactly the arm of Tencent; "Tencent Mobile" that is going to have Leyou folded under it. Currently using the Image Frame Holding Company similar to how Leyou used Sumpo Foods with its buyout of Digital Extremes earlier. The announcements and circulars on Leyou's website might be useful in getting a picture of the transference process. http://leyoutech.com.hk/investors-relation/announcements-and-circulars

So I downloaded WF from Epic Games Store, installed it, but when I tried to log in, it wants to send me a 2FA code to my email.

The problem is, I'm waiting and waiting and no emails are coming through.

Anyone else having this issue?

Just now, Simoom said:

So I downloaded WF from Epic Games Store, installed it, but when I tried to log in, it wants to send me a 2FA code to my email.

yes me and one other person is having this issue lol I can't say for anyone having this issue that isn't here lol

3 minutes ago, Urlan said:

Then you will be pleased that is exactly the arm of Tencent; "Tencent Mobile" that is going to have Leyou folded under it. Currently using the Image Frame Holding Company similar to how Leyou used Sumpo Foods with its buyout of Digital Extremes earlier. The announcements and circulars on Leyou's website might be useful in getting a picture of the transference process. http://leyoutech.com.hk/investors-relation/announcements-and-circulars

dude im not a lawyer and I can't understand this legal jargan... and what does frame holding products and food companies have to do with how warframe functions as a videogame?? 

3 minutes ago, Simoom said:

2 minutes ago, YamiRioru said:

yes me and one other person is having this issue lol I can't say for anyone having this issue that isn't here lol

I believe there are plenty of people who are having exact same problem. @YamiRioruI hope it wouldn't hurt to scroll back from time to time and read what's happening in previous posts, eh? :P

1 minute ago, Simoom said:

C'mon China, get your act together.

blaming a country for a fault of a chinese company?? thats like if people in japan

saw the failure of the xbox in their country and said "C'mon America, Get your act together." even though its not the outside countries fault its failing in their country

1 minute ago, YamiRioru said:

dude im not a lawyer and I can't understand this legal jargan... and what does frame holding products and food companies have to do with how warframe functions as a videogame?? 

Nothing really; nor is it really lawyer territory; not really anyway. Basically, when Digital Extremes sold all their stakes in the company to Leyou 97% and PWI, getting a 3%; Leyou used a front company called Sumpo Foods (why DE was said for a while to be owned by a Chicken Company, what Sumpo officially is used for) before Leyou decided to spin off Sumpo as it was no longer needed for financial reasons. Tencent is doing something similar here with "Image Frame Holdings" is all. They are a front company, often used for better government approval rates and financial deals with the taking over of another company and getting the process rubber stamped. The long and short, is that Leyou and its holdings including DE and Dirty Bomb will be become part of the Tencent Mobile Family; one of the biggest multimedia conglomerate subsidiaries in the world.

There are some less than savory elements of that deal; what with the Uyghur people and Xianjiang deals, but some searches should give an idea of what Tencent held companies often censure that stuff!

6 minutes ago, YamiRioru said:

blaming a country for a fault of a chinese company?? thats like if people in japan

saw the failure of the xbox in their country and said "C'mon America, Get your act together." even though its not the outside countries fault its failing in their country

Damn Yami, guess you take EVERYTHING seriously.  Must be fun.

29 minutes ago, YamiRioru said:

I can't login through epic games store launcher as it doesn't send a 2fa code email whenever I type in my password..

Me too.

If I switch back to Steam = no problem logging in (thankfully).

Close Warframe and try to log in through Epic (again) => Get the "Verification Required", but no verification email (and no, it's not in the junk folder either).

Archived