Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

Hey

downloaded Warframe through the Epic Games Store 
tried to login
Verification pops up but there is no verification Email

Any Ideas how to solve this problem or does anybody else encounter it aswell ?
Edit:
Got a Email did just take sometime seems like the server is busy 

1 hour ago, Ifeanyi said:

Same issue I'm having

I had this issue once. I tried it again and it worked... Oddly enough.

I did verify through epic twice though (the ". . ." symbol beneath the warframe image tile in Epic launcher's library tab after copying my files and ran warframe once.)

I can understand having exclusives on each PHYSICAL platform, but all these store / launcher / social platform exclusive are just silly and getting out of hand. On PC we have standalone, Steam, Discord and now Epic. So 4 different installations (or messing around with the files for each) if we want to claim all the things available on PC. No thank you.

Sadly thats way too much efford.
I tried the Epic fail store and its a shadow compared to steam.
To re create an account download the whole game only for 3 skins its not worth it i would rather pay for them in plat than install epic fail store.

1 minute ago, -CM-Lycan said:

I installed warframe on Epic, then logged in, and didn't receive the skins

You need to claim them. Go to the epic launcher, and search for warframe. It should say "Owned" on the store page if you have warframe installed. Scroll down a bit to get find the Unreal Tournament bundle. It should say "GET". If you press that button, you will be taken to a "Place Order" screen. And simply click "Place Order" green button (Its free mind you). If successful, it will say Thank You and NOW login to warframe. You will be given a message saying your Unreal Tournament Bundle has be successfully claimed and transferred to your inventory.

2 hours ago, R0MP said:

Product Activation Failed! An error occurred processing your request, please try again. Error code: E10-0

I've tried about 20x now... getting the same result.. is there a fix for this problem?

Hey, I just fixed it. Head to epics site www.epicgames.com and claim the game from there, also get the weapons bundle.
This will add it to your epic library so u can download it from the launcher

14 minutes ago, Aadi880 said:

I had this issue once. I tried it again and it worked... Oddly enough.

I did verify through epic twice though (the ". . ." symbol beneath the warframe image tile in Epic launcher's library tab after copying my files and ran warframe once.)

I ended up claiming it from epic's web page, worked

Can we please have an alternative that doesn't require us to redownload the whole game again? It's rather scummy especially for us that have to deal with horrendous rural internet providers (I only get 200 kb/s max and if the connection hiccups i have to restart the download all over again)

10 minutes ago, That1Cactus said:

Can we please have an alternative that doesn't require us to redownload the whole game again? It's rather scummy especially for us that have to deal with horrendous rural internet providers (I only get 200 kb/s max and if the connection hiccups i have to restart the download all over again)

Just start the download in Epic then stop it, look at the folder structure where it started to put files, then copy the contents of you Warframe folder across into a folder called Downloaded that was created, launch game from Epic login and if you already claimed the pack on their web-page it will tell you in the game once logged in you have the pack, then shut it all down.

Go back to your normal way of how you fire up Warframe to play before Epic.

------------
Those skins are rocking, damn sweet and the 7 day booster. Thank you DE. ;) 

2 minutes ago, litza83 said:

No cyandana, Why??????

Go read the first post.

Edit:
To save you looking.

2)  Syandana ain't there! We should have a fix for this tomorrow, as it may require a hotfix. But any eligible will be rewarded the free Syandana!

Downloaded the Epic launcher, claimed the pack, downloaded and installed Warframe. Tried to log in but with the two step verification on my Warframe account, I'm not getting any emails to verify my login attempt through Epic Launcher.

If I login normally with Steam the bundle is not there. What do

10 minutes ago, LemonPwime said:

Downloaded the Epic launcher, claimed the pack, downloaded and installed Warframe. Tried to log in but with the two step verification on my Warframe account, I'm not getting any emails to verify my login attempt through Epic Launcher.

3 minutes ago, Nyarllathoteph said:

I am also not getting the verification email.

They probably underestimated the number of people who will want the skins tho. Same here, waitin for over 10 mins now,

17 minutes ago, LemonPwime said:

2 step verification work on pc base already now your pc this is why don't ask verification

Archived