Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Epic Games Store Launch - Launch & Help Thread!

[DE]Rebecca

il y a 1 minute, Simoom a dit :

The Syandana or whatever, yes.  Already deleted the Epic, so not sure, but definitely there on my Steam.

Didn't run into any issues on that.

I know we keep them on the steam version, but did you relog on epic after the hotfix ?

il y a 6 minutes, Simoom a dit :

Yeah after the hotfix, I did log onto the epic client.  Although I didn't check for the cape.  Just the weapons.

Only checked a bit later on Steam and it was there.

thanks dude.
You can't really just give it to people how already pick the thingy on epic ? we really need to relog in on this thing... i know i already sell my soul and important information to Epic but come on DE you can't do that ? i already spend enough time on this and you ask me to redownload the game AGAIN (even if i can just c/p) 😔

1 hour ago, Zimzala said:

The 'launcher warfare' is truly some of the silliest 'tribal' based crap I have ever seen from the gaming community.

Because I would prefer to have everything in ONE spot and not have to launch fifty bazillion different launchers for the games I play? Its ridiculous how many developers are creating their own launchers these days.

37 minutes ago, Aisu9 said:

thanks dude.
You can't really just give it to people how already pick the thingy on epic ? we really need to relog in on this thing... i know i already sell my soul and important information to Epic but come on DE you can't do that ? i already spend enough time on this and you ask me to redownload the game AGAIN (even if i can just c/p) 😔

I mean, i guess it wouldve been possible for me to just add the bundle on epic and just logged onto Steam and see, but how would Steam client ever know I claimed the bundle in Epic?  

or DE could just give it regardless of client.  But Unreal Tournament is Epic IP, so there's really no way around it.  

It's all about your personal take of how badly you want the product vs how badly you dont want to support the company behind it.

For me, its free. So all they're really getting from me is my info.  Since I use WeChat for work, i know they already have all my info, yeah, including my p-hub search terms. Oh well.

2 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Because I would prefer to have everything in ONE spot and not have to launch fifty bazillion different launchers for the games I play? Its ridiculous how many developers are creating their own launchers these days.

So you think the entire gaming community should all be forced into a monopoly publisher?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

3 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Where did I say that?

9 minutes ago, SephirothWS said:

Did I miss something?

I think its foolish to think either company is better company than the other   thats like arguing one of your drug dealer is a better person than the other drug dealer.

You want a stable high at higher costs thats backed by an American druglord?

Or you want free highs, that sometimes dont come through, but sometimes pay off big, thats backed by a Chinese druglord?

Just pick one. No need to champion for your drug dealers, they're doing just fine.

Every time I try to start Warframe on the EGS I keep getting an error message that says "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Warframe\Downloaded\Tools\Windows\x64\EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll could not be loaded" can anyone help me? i really want to get those skins but if i can't even launch the game then how am i supposed to?

9 minutes ago, Swat_v7 said:

Every time I try to start Warframe on the EGS I keep getting an error message that says "C:\Program Files\Epic Games\Warframe\Downloaded\Tools\Windows\x64\EOSSDK-Win64-Shipping.dll could not be loaded" can anyone help me? i really want to get those skins but if i can't even launch the game then how am i supposed to?

Might have to put in a support ticket for that one.

20 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1) If you are having trouble claiming the bundle (i.e it says owned but you log in and see nothing), we are looking into this right now! 

FIXED: Simply login and the weapons + skins will be there for you now! There was a hiccup with fulfilling, but we are in the clear now. Redemption steps above! 

I noticed, and solved, a glitch. I downloaded WF, logged in and authenticated. Left the game, epic said i owned the pack. Went back into game, but nothing. Turns out i didnt own the pack, it just said i did.

However opening the page when i had WF running showed the 'get' option.

21 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

FIXED: Simply login and the weapons + skins will be there for you now! There was a hiccup with fulfilling, but we are in the clear now. Redemption steps above! 

If you put those skins on Kuva variants, you get lowered stats on UI, so its UI bug or damage is really lower ?? 

I've always wanted the Flak Cannon as a Drakgoon skin! The only way this could be better is if we had augments for these weapons in the exilus adapter slot which change the functionality of the weapons to work the same way as they do in Unreal Tournament. Explosive shrapnel bombs for the Drakgoon alt fire, a charge mode to fire 3 rockets on the Ogris alt fire, and the shockball combo on the Stahlta would be WICKED SICK!

Archived