Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

11 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

The issue with PS5 has been resolved!! You should now be able to download the update :) Thanks !

Whenever I open the game now it tells me its downloading, but it isn't actually showing any estimated time, just telling me its calculating, and when I try to manually download outside of the game it tells me something went wrong.

1 hour ago, LillyRaccune said:

To be fair, you are getting "days old bug fixes" that we had to wait for! :crylaugh: 

Reveal hidden contents

So much for "PC Master Race" 😿

im just bitter because when they did the Deimos update I was really hopeful they would keep the simultaneous releases up but its ok I am certain they are working hard on the game and do try for this i just have spent alot of time playing on ps4 and dont know if im going to get a ps5 so see cross save is a big thing in my mind and i know for that to happen all the systems need to be on the same release at least all the consoles are on the same release so that little glimmer of hope is left

Edit:

P.S. but i really am excited for the event and want to enjoy it I plan to try my best to farm all the arcanes I'm to lazy to do hunts for. Tridilon hunts I feel have grown into a event that players new to them aren't welcome unless your in a clan that runs them all the time

Edited by Claimingkarma
  • Like 1

On 2021-01-19 at 12:21 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Didn't see an answer however, it is likely yes.  As I assume you are asking if when the cosmetics are released will the part 2 of the LII bundle be added to your inventory. 

If you do get them though please let us know as that would be good information to have. 

On 2021-01-19 at 2:37 PM, (PSN)gdk1ng717 said:

Will do.

Nope 😑 (they created new bundles (LV-LVII) for round 2) 😑

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Not coming in this update, but as we said in the original Unreal Tournament promo for PC we will eventually be bringing these skins to consoles! 

Any chance to have this skins for free (alerts maybe ?), or, at worst, in platinum (in-game market ?) for consoles, because Steam users can have this skins for free and i don't want to spend money in this skins, even if i'm an older fan of the Unreal Tournament's games (and this skins haves stylish looks :heart:)

Edited by (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J

I don’t see the fix to the baruuk bug anywhere on this page, please fix him as soon as you can. The bug happens when you have a 12x melee combo with the gladiator mod set bonus and blood rush and weeping wounds. When you try to use baruuk’s 4th serene storm with these on, the bonuses just disappear (the 11x icon at the top of your screen for bloodrush and weeping wounds) and you no longer have the crits or damage bonus these mods provide. When you then switch to your melee it still has a 12x combo count but the game counts it as if you have a 0x combo with no bonus when you attack an enemy.

2 hours ago, (PSN)sasyq9481 said:

I am in the US playing the PS5 version. I was able to download the update, but when I launch the game it won't connect to the servers and it tells me to ensure that I have the latest updates installed.

I am still having the same issue. I tried all the other usual fixes. I have now deleted Warframe and am re-downloading it. Thankfully, I have a decent download speed and no data caps. SMH. For anyone with the same issue, I will be reporting back as soon as the download is completed. Should be about 20 minutes or so.

Update: It did not work. Guess I'm going to go play some Fall Guys or my backlog of RPGs while DE sorts this out. Thanks for the update, though, and I am sure I will have a lot of fun when I can finally play it. It just sucks because, until today, I have never had to deal with any gamebreaking bugs in my 640+ days of play. :(

Edited by (PSN)sasyq9481
Update

52 minutes ago, (PSN)sasyq9481 said:

I am still having the same issue. I tried all the other usual fixes. I have now deleted Warframe and am re-downloading it. Thankfully, I have a decent download speed and no data caps. SMH. For anyone with the same issue, I will be reporting back as soon as the download is completed. Should be about 20 minutes or so.

Update: It did not work. Guess I'm going to go play some Fall Guys or my backlog of RPGs while DE sorts this out. Thanks for the update, though, and I am sure I will have a lot of fun when I can finally play it. It just sucks because, until today, I have never had to deal with any gamebreaking bugs in my 640+ days of play. :(

Discussing in PSN thread with other Tenno that are having the same issue! https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246042-psn-orphix-venom-update-2965/page/4/

Now that the Update is out it is time to retire this status thread and lock it up so that we can go on ahead and enjoy the Operation - but not without giving you guys a proper closing post. 

As I’ve been reading your replies, it's clear that the wait felt longer this time around. This pertains mostly to the new Status Thread operations, and the growing pains that have come with the change away from "In Cert" news. An assumption I make as you are already very well aware of how Holiday breaks and closures affected work on the update, but there are also other elements at play that I’d like to go over.  

We posted this status thread unusually early in the update’s development so that you knew as soon as we returned from the Holidays that we were getting the build sorted. Meaning that as we were grabbing PC Hotfixes in the first weeks of 2021, the wait to launch was already in full effect. To be frank, it would have been unacceptable to launch the Operation with the issues that were resolved in these Hotfixes (crashes, host migration issues, Affinity loss bugs, etc.). Seeing as we do not have the luxury to Hotfix on the fly as PC, having you wait another full development cycle to get them resolved was not a reasonable option. So here we found ourselves in the third week of January sans Orphix Venom (until today!), but for the sake of having a much more robust version of the Operation at launch. 

We still are shifting and adjusting with this new way of approaching Status Threads. (Paraphrasing an earlier response I made in this thread) With 5 platforms things come at us hard and fast at all angles, which made Cert news difficult to manage and communicate clearly with the varying processing times across platforms. It'll take some time for us to find the perfect rhythm with these things. A midpoint check in at launch day is not a midpoint check in at all, that I will not deny. But work continues at making this work better for all! 
All this to say that it’s evident the Operation was highly anticipated for our console players, and for good reason! It brings Necramech gameplay to the forefront and brings back access to rewards that are highly sought out - I say this as I am eyeing my own Arcane collection longingly and the Lavos shaped hole in my Arsenal that I am currently now in the process of filling. 

Enjoy the Operation and be sure to take advantage of the 3 weeks consoles have with Double Affinity! You deserve it. 

I’ll see you out there stomping around, Tenno!

• Like 8