Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Orphix Venom (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

Would't be better making a new thread and closing this? Because some of your responses are buried by complains and "I WANT IT NOW" kind of comments. Just a suggestion tho, as you can see people still argues about it despite your comment.

hi is this for ps4 ?_but i dont have update 29 6 

Orphix Venom: Update 29.6.5 is live on PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch! Reminder that the Operation will begin at 3:20 PM ET!

While the update downloads, might I suggest you have a read through the update notes? Click the links below to read the update notes for each platform:

PlayStation: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246042-psn-orphix-venom-update-2965/
Xbox: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246038-xbox-orphix-venom-update-2965/
Nintendo Switch:https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246039-nsw-orphix-venom-update-2965/

• Like 3

Was deploying while in game.  Then got message saying it was deployed and i should restart it. Now all i get is this message: "Unable to connect.  Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" Restarted PS5 and modem nothing (as i read somewhere that his has happened before to other people and that should solve it). PS5 is plugged directly into modem. Still seeing this message....

Also highlighted game icon on PS5 menu and clicked, 'Check for update' and then I get 'The game or app you have installed is the latest version' hmmmm......

Edited by (PSN)DStealth

11 minutes ago, (PSN)abz-mikey said:

Ps5 saying I have latest version when I try and update when I loads game says unable to connect 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)DStealth said:

Was deploying while in game.  Then got message saying it was deployed and i should restart it. Now all i get is this message: "Unable to connect.  Please ensure you have the latest Warframe update installed" Restarted PS5 and modem nothing (as i read somewhere that his has happened before to other people and that should solve it). PS5 is plugged directly into modem. Still seeing this message....

Also highlighted game icon on PS5 menu and clicked, 'Check for update' and then I get 'The game or app you have installed is the latest version' hmmmm......

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Raynas_Daddy said:

I'm also unable to connect after the update (PS5). 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)killagain82 said:

Same and checked for updates as well

5 minutes ago, (PSN)CyCo_SNiP3Z said:

Same cant update on ps5!

4 minutes ago, (PSN)abz-mikey said:

Yes annoying even turned off and on the Internet to help but no joy 

Are you guys still getting the error after restarting Warframe or using the "check for update option". 

Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, (PSN)badogidon said:

also on ps5, i can't update

5 minutes ago, (PSN)abz-mikey said:

Yes annoying even turned off and on the Internet to help but no joy 

6 minutes ago, (PSN)CyCo_SNiP3Z said:

Same cant update on ps5!

7 minutes ago, (PSN)killagain82 said:

Same and checked for updates as well

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Raynas_Daddy said:

I'm also unable to connect after the update (PS5). 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)DStealth said:

12 minutes ago, (PSN)abz-mikey said:

Ps5 saying I have latest version when I try and update when I loads game says unable to connect 

It hasn't gon live you lot