Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #151!

[DE]Rebecca

1 hour ago, ThumpumGood said:

So... mats, plat to rush, time involved farming the mats and building it... totally worthless? Still a slap. The following is what I hear when DE does something like this

Hey tenno, thanks for lining our pockets. We appreciate that but you actually mean nothing to us and we're going to make the time you spend lining our pockets a complete waste. We're taking your exclusives away that you worked hard for and giving them to everyone so they have an easier time and dont have to bother spending time making relationship so that they have more time to play. Thanks again for wasting your time and lining our pockets.

I have spent a lot of hours, money and team building to get what I and our clan, which has the Alpha dojo entry, to the point that we have all of the tech. Im sorry but to give everything away in this fashion says that the founding members and those that worked hard on this, mean nothing. IF you're going to do that then I say it's time to release Excal Prime. Same difference. (and no I dont think they should release excal prime.) Im resigned to the fact that I wasnt here for it and dont get it. Where is the loyalty to we who have been here for 8 years and did the work? Im incensed, insulted and indignant about it.

You refering to the ignus wraith cuz thats been in baros table for a bit now as for clan death agreed if rj wasnt such a waste of space and boreing af more older players might hang around to see whats next as for younger players sorry but the #1 issue with noobs is the lil kids who waste dojo space being filthy casuals they cant get S#&$ cuz they dont put time in they cant do S#&$ for same reason clans help but only if you actually get on and play de is stupid to think this was a good idea frankly insted of makeing dojos more relevant its pointless cept research now with that change with trades at mars , rj at relay, syndicate stuff at relay its like why even have a clan cept for those who actually do play daily and utilize the clan to play as a group but mhe idk if de really even cares anymore tbh they will likely kill dojos citeing how its too hard to fix them or what ever like raids and well get a empty promise of its return when re vamped lol

2 hours ago, Esserlon said:

Interesting, didn't know that "woman" had become one of the so-called imaginary genders. Anyway, Ticker never actually talks about Eudico and uses she/her for herself in at least 3 dialogues (which someone else has already helpfully pulled for you), so you might wanna actually listen to what she talks about, not hear what you want to fit your want of... whatever it is you want. Hope that clears things up!

Ill stand corrected on the lines however your still trying to make him a she its a gay man lots of them do the same referenceing themselves as a woman his head is male and finialy de has stated hes male as well when we got to see his voice actor a wile back so just stop with the stupid troll posts of trying to bend what he is 

1 hour ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Ill stand corrected on the lines however your still trying to make him a she its a gay man lots of them do the same referenceing themselves as a woman his head is male and finialy de has stated hes male as well when we got to see his voice actor a wile back so just stop with the stupid troll posts of trying to bend what he is 

Ok bud

1 hour ago, Esserlon said:

Ok bud

I'm talking to Ticker right now. Very masculine, reminds me of the late Alan Rickman as he voiced Marvin the Paranoid Android in Hitchhiker's Guide. A lot of pantomime dames use very similar wording like 'Stardust' so whilst Ticker has a female sort of body; Ru Paul. Seriously, Lily Savage.. Desire... Priscilla Princess of the Desert. All are Drag Queens and Ticker has a lot in common with them: not one line has been "she" at all. Sorry there

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

I'm talking to Ticker right now. Very masculine, reminds me of the late Alan Rickman as he voiced Marvin the Paranoid Android in Hitchhiker's Guide. A lot of pantomime dames use very similar wording like 'Stardust' so whilst Ticker has a female sort of body; Ru Paul. Seriously, Lily Savage.. Desire... Priscilla Princess of the Desert. All are Drag Queens and Ticker has a lot in common with them: not one line has been "she" at all. Sorry there

Someone else has already helpfully provided some of the exact quotes:

9 hours ago, (PSN)Crimsonnavy said:

"It takes long winter nights to teach a girl how to cultivate within herself invincible summer days."

"Modification's a strange bird, Stardust. ...  So you make sure that's beautiful. And Ticker... mmm mmm. She loves her some beauty."

"I don't think much of myself, if I'm honest. Oh, don't misunderstand. Ticker's astounding and she knows it. Just that I've been so many people over the course of a life long lived. These days I think more of the world."

Might want to practice what you preach...

To which I'll also add "Don't matter to Nef one whit if you're an engineer or a lowly thrower. You owe, you go. That's where Ticker comes in, ray of sunshine that she is."

Two of these are Old Mate exclusive but the rest are not. Easily heard by any player visiting her.

Also, do we not often refer to drag queens with she/her pronouns?

7 hours ago, Esserlon said:

Someone else has already helpfully provided some of the exact quotes:

To which I'll also add "Don't matter to Nef one whit if you're an engineer or a lowly thrower. You owe, you go. That's where Ticker comes in, ray of sunshine that she is."

Two of these are Old Mate exclusive but the rest are not. Easily heard by any player visiting her.

Also, do we not often refer to drag queens with she/her pronouns?

We do, but they are still guys :P. You guys be careful though, I had a mod remove a post I made as I dared give my view that Xaku, despite DE stating is gender-binary; felt female to me. Every post on Xaku, players use masculine pronouns and nothing happens but I gave reasoning why I think Xaku's a girl and my post was erased with the mod stating that "posts about gender are not accepted on the forum" paraphrased not verbatim

52 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

We do, but they are still guys :P. You guys be careful though, I had a mod remove a post I made as I dared give my view that Xaku, despite DE stating is gender-binary; felt female to me. Every post on Xaku, players use masculine pronouns and nothing happens but I gave reasoning why I think Xaku's a girl and my post was erased with the mod stating that "posts about gender are not accepted on the forum" paraphrased not verbatim

Passively misgendering Xaku is different from making a post with the intent to justify the misgendering (hint: there is never going to be any good justification for deliberately misgendering anyone). I'm sure mods have deleted plenty of "debate" over Xaku and Ticker alike--I had a couple of my replies to other transphobes deleted today, in this thread. I don't mind. Debate over gender shouldn't be encouraged. All I did was say "she" and "her" referring to Ticker and her role in the new event and the transphobes came crawling out of the woodwork. I'm happy to explain canon and common decency some more, but I also won't complain if mods delete the relevant replies--talking about gender can get uncivil real quick. That's all.

1 hour ago, Esserlon said:

Passively misgendering Xaku is different from making a post with the intent to justify the misgendering (hint: there is never going to be any good justification for deliberately misgendering anyone). I'm sure mods have deleted plenty of "debate" over Xaku and Ticker alike--I had a couple of my replies to other transphobes deleted today, in this thread. I don't mind. Debate over gender shouldn't be encouraged. All I did was say "she" and "her" referring to Ticker and her role in the new event and the transphobes came crawling out of the woodwork. I'm happy to explain canon and common decency some more, but I also won't complain if mods delete the relevant replies--talking about gender can get uncivil real quick. That's all.

Your posts a joke as again reb and the guys all sead its a guy in a old dev stream bottomline also your points moot its still a gay man weather drag or not so just stop with your dumbass posts that make no sence and have no point

8 minutes ago, (PSN)TEAINSHENNON said:

Your posts a joke as again reb and the guys all sead its a guy in a old dev stream bottomline also your points moot its still a gay man weather drag or not so just stop with your dumbass posts that make no sence and have no point

I've provided sources, I would love to see yours! Otherwise maybe take your own advice and stop. Again I will remind you that all I did was use she/her pronouns for Ticker and transphobes are the ones who are going out of their way to argue about her gender. 😐

Well the devstream had things to show and you guys explained things fairly well, but i was confused about 2 key aspects.

Why is the drydock in a relay? Isn't eh point of clans to expand the player experience, why is the room with it's research so readibly available to users, isn't railjack mechanically complex an an island of content? if it appear on a relay (which is often visited by newer players) won't that kinda trick users into investing into railjack, i understand you guys wanting to have players play railjack missions, but do you really need to make everything so newbie friendly, won't railjack overwelm players right from the start?

And then ignis wraith, you guys know for sure that there are 3 components to this, the built weapon, the bp and the research, one of them being the root cause of many of the problems, didn't @[DE]Helen directed you guys to a discussion regarding 1 specific component, you know what i'm talking about, because it seems some users are VERY happy about a month old availability of the BP and i don't know if it's pure sarcasm or if the extent of their ambition is that shallow and empty.
Address that 1 specific issue and i assure you warframe wins on the long term.

On 2021-01-29 at 2:40 PM, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Considering you can launch railjack from orbiter.  There was really little point to dojo other than trade and research.  I feel it's an admission that a majority of clans are dead.  So their purpose of having friends coming together and play the game was drifting further from what clans have become.  Which is a monolith to exclusive content inaccessible to a significant amount of players. 

I'm in a really old clan as the game goes. it's rare to see anyone I know on the game.  But everything is researched and available (even ignis wraith).  If I wanted to leave to join a more active clan I would be shooting myself in the foot. 

I do hope there is a refund of materials though.  I spent a significant amount of resources getting drydock up and running.  

That was my point. Our clan saw a lot of people move on to other games and we were left with 8 people to farm everything for a top tier clan. Mostly because one of the people that moved on was the founding Warlord and we couldnt make it smaller. So with 8 people grinding that many materials and that much rep/whatever to get things like the ignis wraith, It really is quite disheartening to end up with a token for having put in all that hard work instead of being able to enjoy an exclusive like founders do with Excal Prime. And before you say that we could have gone thru the process to get a replacement... we did. And DE gave it to some one who immediately gave it back to him. He was here for a week and hasnt returned since. We eventually got him to give it up but that was a 3 year process. So to say I have a lot invested in the way of time and resources is putting it mildly.

And I do agree that the vision from DE is the end of clans. Which is sad.

I can't see the Doomsayers on about "end of Clans". Researches and trading are still Clan bonuses, you can't trade Liches at Maroo... Banshee, Hema, Elytron Archwing, Sigma Mk.3 upgrades to get the Railjack started- Clan only or bar RJ stuff; plat purchases.

Maroo is essentially a content island, how many here; truthfully, visit her for trading with players? Hands up... Pretty close to 0 as her function since Clan Trading Posts has been Ayatan Sculpture weekly and Endo payout on selling completed sculptures to her. That's it, the Relay is essentially useless but still there.

I took the update to mean those useless Solar Rail and Specter BP researched, left over from the cancelled Alliance original system which has been in Armistice as long as I remember; finally had a purpose thereby the Orokin Lab finally had a purpose after Dragon Keys were researched and not the "end of Clans" some Doomsayers are claiming

@DE_Adam You're revamping Zephyr, wouldn't it make players attract to her more if the solid, white bird wings were her Auxilliary item much like Nekros and Valkyr have bindings, Hydroid has his cool coat? She's your avian-themed frame yet the white wings can be colored pink and worn by all the Rhino players: it doesn't seem fair. The neon wings are like items worn by a hen party so fun, silly things.. just a thought I had :)

Archived