Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #151!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Roble_Viejo said:

I honestly thing this is going too far. 

Those are not "wings but in Warframe style"
Those are literal bird wings. I dont like it, is not enough Warframy for me :C

but the mustaches, bunny ears, and pumpkin heads are "Warframy" like?
If it is the realistic ones its clearly JUST for the month/valentine, if anything the neon one is "Warframy" and they should keep that
Altho the realistic ones fit well with several WF's, and fit well with more nature like frames
Fairy like Titania
Bird like zephyr
Hunter like ivara
Thats just a few to name

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

151.pngHi Everyone!
It is almost time for Devstream #151 / Home Devstream #11!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I. 

The year has begun, we are in a stricter lockdown, but our hard drives spin onward (or not in our SSDs). Watch our first Devstream of the year to be the first to hear about:

- Our next Prime Access! 
- Codename: Wraithe in action with a full gameplay session with our next Warframe!
- What Ticker has been up to for the upcoming season of love of all kinds.
- Zephyr: Deluxes and Reduxes.
- Nightwave: Intermission 3 information.
And of course…

Update 30: Name Reveal!

There’s much, much more to be shown and discussed. Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Built Forma via Twitch Drops, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after!

See you at 2 p.m ET on January 29 at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

Why are switch users suggested to use youtube over twitch? Is it because twitch isnt on the switch hardware or does the switch version not get twitch drops?

22 minutes ago, Leoninus said:

but the mustaches, bunny ears, and pumpkin heads are "Warframy" like?
If it is the realistic ones its clearly JUST for the month/valentine, if anything the neon one is "Warframy" and they should keep that
Altho the realistic ones fit well with several WF's, and fit well with more nature like frames
Fairy like Titania
Bird like zephyr
Hunter like ivara
Thats just a few to name

But the bunny ears and pumpkin head stay in your inventory regardless of season while the mustaches disappear after november?? Why?

5 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Well this picture sure gets the discussion going! That's one way to create even more interest for the upcoming Devstream 😄
Let's see what DE is going to do with those wings and how/if they find their way into the game...I am....curious

Oh and I personally agree with those comments:

Why? C'mon, those wings were a full surprise for us here, no one was like "yes, this was totally what I expected to see coming into the game"
Furthermore they don't really fit any current faction-art-style in Warframe...annnd....
...Wellllll DE even says stuff regarding their own Art-Style when you want to create some Tennogen-Items! 
unknown.png

"We are the first to admit that we have made Candy Cane scarfs and had Grineer walking around with Easter Bunny Ears, but those items come in and out of the game quickly. We do not want those narrative breaking elements in the game permanently."
"Wrong art style without any of Warframe’s visual themes incorporated (too cartoony, too high fantasy, etc.)"

So I realllly hope they stick with that and make those wings only temporary cosmetics (Valentines Day or whatnot) But permanent flappy-bird-like-wings? That might be a little bit....much 😅 And I know nobody is forcing me to wear them myself, so I guess this is a win/win situation?...

Looking forward to allllll the things in Devstream #151! XctPENl.gif

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

edit:
(Not gonna lie: my Pink Rhino would totally rock those Pink-Neon-Wings.)

I love your comment haha. Its not toxic or negative its just feed back in its best form.

1 hour ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

AkmmmmMagnus Prime..AkmmmMagnus Prime..AkmmmmMagnus Prime..

Meditation Self Care GIF by MOODMAN

I only want this because I am sitting on 3 rivens for the weapon and its old school glory that she was.

1 hour ago, WarriorSoundwave said:

Based on release it should be Octavia next but nothing is stopping them from doing Gara first. Based on the Gara in the thumbnail it'll probably be her.

If she had primed decals on I would agree, but then she is wearing a delux skin, and, we cant have primed stuff on deluxe skins so we cant really tell. I would prefer gara honestly but its mostly a play style decision.

Just copying my reply to the Devstream announcement thread since it's probably more appropriate in the actual Devstream thread here:

Can we get a huge QoL update before releasing any more new content?

I feel like there are a lot of frames that need reworks and/or adjustments to be fun.  In my opinion, some of the best frames kit design-wise in the game right now are Harrow and Ivara.  Granted, Ivara's kit may not mesh super well in itself, but she's a walking Swiss Army Knife.  Much like Harrow, her Augments are amazing in what they do.  They're more radical changes while Harrow's are more like buffs, but they're still really good.

Banshee is the frame most in need of help right now.  Her augments are pretty much NECESSARY to make her good.

I also think Lavos needs a bit of a rework because his 3 is seemingly intended to be used to get your abilities back to being usable quicker, but by the time I've mixed everything and done everything, the only ability left on cooldown is his 4, and a lot of enemies have already died to his 1 and 2.  I just don't feel like his kit is usable to its fullest potential.

I also want to see a lot of weapon rebalances.  It's hard for me to come to terms with the fact that we do need some weapons that are just "use 'em and lose 'em" for the Mastery, but I want to see weapons with alternate fires and innate elemental damage and unique abilities made more viable WITHOUT NEEDING RIVEN MODS OR A TON OF FORMA.  It gets boring having to Forma and use the same weapon over and over again just to even TRY and make it viable or fun, or to bring out its full potential.  Needing 2-3 Formas to bring out a weapon's full potential?  Absolutely fine.  Needing MORE than that? Too much.  There needs to be something in place like the bonus damage to Sentients the Paracesis gets.  Kuva Weapons and Necramechs don't get any of that, and since I intend to keep any weapon that I would consider "unique" or "special," I'm going to use a Catalyst on it.  Sometimes that's overkill, and sometimes I STILL NEED A BUNCH OF FORMA.  Also adjustments for innate abilities.  The Pyrana Prime and the weapons released with Inaros have very little duration for their special abilities while the Athodai got a massive 10 seconds.

I also want to see a lot of mod rebalances because there are many that, at least to me, are useless compared to other mods I could use (for example, any of the faction-specific damage-increasing mods or the elemental resistance mods, a lot of the Exilus mods, etc.).  Specifically, I'd like to see the Set mods given another look.  Most of them are either too costly in that they take up valuable space on multiple pieces of equipment (the first four 6-mod sets, as well as the three Vallis 4-mod sets), are only useful in specific areas of the game (the 3-mod sets introduced with the Gas City tileset rework), or are too weak for the effort needed to get all the pieces (the Deimos 3-mod sets, ESPECIALLY THE JUGULUS SET).

This is more minor, but I'd like to see a coloring rebalance as well.  Gives us the ability to copy weapon colors onto our Warframes, give us the option to swap, for example, our Primary and Secondary color on something without having to favorite the colors first, or go into the pickers at all.  Also, I think we could use a few more color separations, and some name shifting.  There are plenty of frames where the color designated as "Primary" is NOT the color that is most obvious or covers most of the frame.  A good example is the "Primary" color for Gara's deluxe skin.

Finally, but what should probably be focused on the most, is grind reduction and drop table de-cluttering.  Yes, I know that's how games like this work.  Most of the games I play involve heavy grinding, but I shouldn't be getting mods like Redirection as a reward from Hydron when a) most players have many copies of that mod by that point in the Star Chart, and b) it prevents me from getting the things that I'm trying to get, like relics.  It's pretty much punishing me for having gotten as far as I have while also forcing me to do more of something that can already be boring and monotonous.

Thank you very much to all the people who read through my long ramblings

P.S. What about that "Halikar Wraith" you guys let slip in the Deimos Arcana patch notes?

Just to reiterate Ash has a bug to teleport to where he can`t consistently open enemies up for finishers. This has been in the game for years please fix.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ash`s teleport doesn't open enemies up to finishers consistently .
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Teleport to enemy. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: It should open enemies up to finishers every time you teleport to an enemy.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemy is not affect by the ability.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I teleport to a enemy.

9 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

151.pngHi Everyone!
It is almost time for Devstream #151 / Home Devstream #11!

We will be at the usual place (twitch.tv/warframe) with the Devstream crew of Steve, Sheldon, Geoff, Scott and I. 

The year has begun, we are in a stricter lockdown, but our hard drives spin onward (or not in our SSDs). Watch our first Devstream of the year to be the first to hear about:

- Our next Prime Access! 
- Codename: Wraithe in action with a full gameplay session with our next Warframe!
- What Ticker has been up to for the upcoming season of love of all kinds.
- Zephyr: Deluxes and Reduxes.
- Nightwave: Intermission 3 information.
And of course…

Update 30: Name Reveal!

There’s much, much more to be shown and discussed. Don’t miss it -  watch to earn a Built Forma via Twitch Drops, and look forward to 2 Gift of the Lotus Alerts after!

See you at 2 p.m ET on January 29 at twitch.tv/warframe (Or, if you're on Switch, check us out on Youtube: https://youtube.com/playwarframe)

Is there anything else coming to steel path, more Rewards and progression? Give me a reason to be there

Archived