Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: [Visual bug]
  • DESCRIPTION: [When transitioning from one mission to dry dock the "side turrets" ended up inside the ship, the effect remained as we entered a new mission. The turrets functioned as normal hence it seems it was only a visual bug]
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

PrOSxct.jpg

Spoiler

Op8f3mW.jpg

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: The camera turning distance is "shifted" downwards such that the camera can at max go slightly above directly facing forwards and when moving the mouse downwards, can flip the entire screen (confusing description, visual should describe better)
  • VISUAL:

The maximum height (aka what I get when I move the mouse forwards as much as possible)

IsEayr.jpg

The minimum height (aka what I get by moving my mouse back as much as possible)

Isk2RF.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Happened during railjack orphix mission in the veil (specifically the one unlocked right after the defense node). Specifically, occurred after destroying the first orphix and exiting necramech. Issue persists after entering operator or necramech and then going back into warframe, but only happens in warframe and does not occur when in operator or necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The camera should function like normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The camera bugs as shown above.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Has occurred once after update, but I have only run one orphix mission. Persists through transference,
  • Like 1

Edited by Gigamicro

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Playing with zephyr in normal missions, sudden deaths occured for seemingly no reason at all. After playing and testing it for a couple of hours we realized, as soon as you are in the tornado's range and the enemy does damage to your tornado it will deflect the dmg that the enemy does back to you . If you are standing near a tornado you will get damaged by the enemy bullets that the tornado absorbed even with an active turbulance. Keep it in mind , IF you stand on your tornado and your range is too big , your turbulance will cover your tornadoes so the enemy cannot damage it constantly so it can't absorb bullets, but as soon as the tornado comes out of your range or you move it will absorb enemy bullets and kill you.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Having any enemy shooting the tornadoes outside of Zephyr's turbulance range will transferm the damage to you IF you are near a tornado.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage should not transfer from enemies to you by the tornado
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage is in fact transfered from enemies shoting the tornado to you
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The reproduction rate 100% happens everytime in missions too, no working around.
  • Like 3

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Since the update you can walk/fall through all the eidolons in plains of eidolons as if they were not there. They are no obstacles anymore.
  • VISUAL: not needet
  • REPRODUCTION: Walk into any Eidolon in plains of eidolons.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Eidolons used to be obstacles and block you from running into them. Like Trees.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can walk/fall through all the eidolons as if they were not there
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

16 hours ago, Marshyre said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Prior to the update, I can use Kubrodon Echo-Lure without issues. After the update, I can't find it anymore in my Gear Wheel. On the first and second pictures below, it shows that I have the lure on my inventory and equipped it in the Default Gear. Upon switching the lure after I equipped Tranq Rifle, the specified echo-lure doesn't show.
  • VISUAL

asdf.png

• REPRODUCTION: Tranq Rifle equipped in Orb Vallis then scroll through the Echo-Lure wheel
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kubrodon Echo-Lure should be on the 7th Slot of the Gear Wheel
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nothing shows on the 7th Slot of the Gear Wheel
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

Can confirm I also have this issue - there are multiple other threads on the forums reporting the same. 

This also applies to the Pheromone Synthesizer wheel - it stops at Slot 6, so the Kubrodon synthesizer is missing.

Still a valid issue as of 29.10.4 today.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Dex Pixia cant kill Nullifier Corpus Target and enemy that was affected by Arbitration Shield Drone.Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful. Try do Mastery rank test (30)]
  • VISUAL: [Youtube]
  • REPRODUCTION: [1)Go to Ukko at Void. 2) Advanced Survival Test. (Mastery Rank 30 test) ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should kill Nullifier and should kill enemy after Arbitration drone was destroy]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Cant do any damage with Dex Pixia (Nullifier and enemy after drone was destroy]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It happens all the time (Nullifier) . About shield drone it can be at 1 drone or you not see any problems. But i failed MR 30 test because i have this bugs]
Edited by Nordeland

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack unidentified items either not showing or giving to the group.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a railjack mission and collect a cache
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All group members get the same "identified item" cache reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Random group members get a reward or nobody gets anything at all. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every railjack mission

My ears are sensitive to high pitched sounds. Can the Railjack get a lower pitched alternative sound so that my ears don't hurt from it? I suggest a option in the sounds menu where you can change the sound type so that people who like the high pitched sound can keep it.

• DESCRIPTION: We were doing R-9 Cloud in the Veil Proxima. The door leading to the final room in a Pulse Turbine refuses to open, forcing mission abandon.
  • VISUALhttps://prnt.sc/10trqo4
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to just happen at random when playing the mission. Happens specifically with Pulse Turbines. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being stuck behind a door
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck behind a door
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occasional, but gamebreaking. Had it two times now. 

• DESCRIPTION: Wukongs's Celestial Stomp doesn't affect enemies and/or is executed with big delay (up to 1 - 2 minutes), if the ping is too high and the player is not the host. This bug accured in many Railjack missions and normal missions, while other warframe cc abilites like Mesa's Shooting Gallery worked without any issues whatsoever.
  • VISUAL: Hard to show with a screenshot, would require a video.
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Wukong's Celestial Stomp under bad ping while not being the host in Railjack exterminate mission parts.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Stomp being executed without big delay and affecting enemies within range.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stomp is executed with delay and/or not affecting enemies within range.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I had this issue in the majority of the Railjack missions when i wasn't the host. When i was the host it happended maybe once per hour.
Edited by UMARRR
correct format
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Domestik Drones within Corpus Railjack missions instantly kill Clients and/or teleport them back several tiles when destroyed.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Have the clients stand on a Domestik Drone... and shoot it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Domestik Drone is destroyed, and possibly drops Repair Kit
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Instant DeathTM for clients. Reviving causes player to fall through the map (sometimes causing another instant death) and respawns on board the Railjack or Capital Ship.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Near 100% - Depending on the client, if they kill a domestik drone via bullet jumping while away from other payers they will not be affected.
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Permanent electrical interference throughout the mission. Pressing 'L' key during defense stage brought up the "out of service" message (See video).
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: This was in Pluto Defense node Tried to view tactical during electrical damage in railjack (i.e. press 'L' key). It didn't go away even after the mission has ended. The electrical interference had been repaired before leaving the railjack to go to defense mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No interference.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Can't get rid off the interference, even after mission completed. Host decided to go for another mission instead of going to the dojo. Stuck on UI. Force to quit by closing the game window.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only once so far. After 29.10.4 update on PC

• DESCRIPTION: Cant use the "reload" function granted to RJ turrets by the rank 9 Gunnery Intrinsic, it works on KB, visual and audio cues to the "venting" process occur, nothing happens on controller, likely because you forgot to add an action in RJ mode for "reload"
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: pressing reload button on my controller(with default settings)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: according to the intrinsics description, pressing the reload button(Square on my DS4 controller) should vent the heat off my turrets when they are overheated
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing happens
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time

• Like 1

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Since the new Railjack update 29.10.0 came out, when I play excavation missions, excavators are no longer solid objects, but as you can see in the screen, I can walk through them as if they were holograms]
  • VISUAL:Bug-Excavation
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: [Play any excavation mission]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Make the excavators solid in the map]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: ---
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every excavation mission]
Edited by GigiSuri

• TYPE: Railjack Gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: Gunnery Rank 9 functionality does not work on controller. Hitting reload (default square/X) does not flush turret heatsinks. Hitting R on keyboard does
  • REPRODUCTION: Attempt to use Gunnery Rank 9 on controller
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Heatsinks will flush in 0.5 seconds
  • OBSERVED RESULT: They do not, instead they cool down at the normal rate
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on Dualshock 3 (connected as generic Xbox controller)

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Crewships disappear 

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: while you are playing with Worms Torment in your build, and a npc crewmate shoot in the rear of crewships, they disappear

EXPECTED RESULT: the crew ship should stay there to shoot it with the  Tunguska Cannon

OBSERVED RESULT: crewships disappear leaving all loot

REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time

• TYPE: In-game UI
  • DESCRIPTION: On the Intrinsics screen, the mouse-over video for Tactical shows the old Railjack layout. Command is also showing the same mouse-over video that Tactical plays.
  • VISUALp2qYYu0.jpg
    3lWysEw.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to the Intrinsics screen, mouse over Tactical or Command, and watch the video.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The video should be updated to show the new Railjack layout instead of the old one. Command should have it's own video.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On the Intrinsics screen, the mouse-over video for Tactical shows the old Railjack layout. Command is also showing the same mouse-over video that Tactical plays.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-Game / Railjack Modding
  • DESCRIPTION: I was remodding my RJ, no special actions.
  • VISUAL:

Q4bPkir.jpg

C7DDW4k.jpg

Cq2ohly.jpg

sLLU1fL.jpg

• REPRODUCTION:
  • For me, this is what caused it to happen. It worked in every loadout, causing the same changes, until I left the Dry Dock. Then the mods broke altogether.
    Insert the mods shown in the picture (and from my experience any mods work as long as they reach capacity). Then rearrange the mods to different slots and watch the stats go down.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The stats should have stayed the same
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The stats changed, in this case being reduced by a relevant amount. After leaving the Dry Dock with reduced stats my mods stopped having any effect at all and the stats just stayed at an even lower amount.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Restarting the game did nothing for me and my mods have no effect now so I can't really reproduce it. My stats are still lowered though.
    After multiple restarts and re-entering the Dry Dock it seems to have fixed itself and unfortunately I can't recreate the bug anymore.
Edited by Flipper107
Bug "fixed" itself and recreation attempts failed.

• TYPE: Mission Start
  • DESCRIPTION: Tried loading into Vesper Point Orphix  Railjack mission. I briefly heard the the Orphyx landing sound, then nothing. According to the square gauge in the upper left corner of the screen, it's fully loaded, but I'm stuck watching my lander..
  • Edit: I was able to join the mission on completion, and then search the derelict.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: no idea
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to be blasting Orphyxes
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Joining the mission after it was over.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1
Edited by Swamarian
Eventually joined the crew after it was all over.

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to interact with anything
  • VISUAL: Unable to screenshot due to inability to interact with anything
  • REPRODUCTION: It usually happens after a teleport. In such a case as an end of mission, unable to vote for next mission. In case of going INTO mission, unable to enter mission and often teleported back OUT of mission when unstuck or teleport tried again. Often, this leaves player unable to interact with anything and Tenno can only stand there and look stupid while enemies shoot at him/her.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to continue playing the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Had to force quit- Alt F4 in order to get out. ONE time managed to get back to dojo and framerate dropped to nothing. Was unable to even make cursor move faster than a snail. Again, Forced quit.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: FAR TOO OFTEN.