The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do with Void Relics?

Noxifer

11 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Always a fantasy critic around the corner. :tongue:

You know... perhaps it would be fun if DE let us use the relics as decorations... and give them the same bounce as those Grineer beach balls. Then @-CdG-Zilchy could realize his childhood dreams of diving into piles of otherwise dangerous/heavy objects.

4 minutes ago, nslay said:

You know... perhaps it would be fun if DE let us use the relics as decorations... and give them the same bounce as those Grineer beach balls. Then @-CdG-Zilchy could realize his childhood dreams of diving into piles of otherwise dangerous/heavy objects.

I did already invest into a lot of those bouncy balls to make a ball pit in the dojo 😆

Just now, nslay said:

HELL NO!!!!!!!!! I have enough crap in my ship now, unless it was a pit in the back of the ship behind the operator, that my 8000+ relics could sit in. :)

p.s my pets are always getting their beachballs stuck around the ship, I even had to rescue two from down in the bottom behind the Operator chair once stuff knows how they got there. :surprised: At least decorate reached them to crane them back out. :whew:

17 hours ago, Hello said:

I wish I had that issue with Axi relics 😂 Sitting at MR30 and I dislike Disruption. So I'm always out of Axi's.

Although I wouldn't mind like a transmute system for relics in the case of Lith for me. I don't think I'll ever run out those even if I run fissures for multiple hours each night.

You can buy relic packs at Syndicates and from Teshin. They often have Axi relics.

I think it used to be possible to sell them for credits? Pretty useless, but at least you get rid of them.

I am getting more relics than I am opening - especially once I had all the frames they just keep piling up.

I thought about selling some at 1 plat a piece.

But then I decided 6 plat for a trade isn't worth the time. Maybe if you could stack them. 

Best advice I heard, is saving your relics until they rotate into the vault and then open or sell.

Dudes, stop beeing redacted for onec. You go on warframe market api, you check the price and list individually all your relics. It takes few minutes then you launch it and put yourself in game when you login. Every vault switch announcements and 2 weeks after the vault start you price check again. Never use trade chat, it's a degrading scam fest. Over time you'll see patterns, be able to fine tune (trade more for slightly less profit, or trade less often for more) and you will not have to price check as much.

4 minutes ago, Galuf said:

Dudes, stop beeing redacted for onec. You go on warframe market api, you check the price and list individually all your relics. It takes few minutes then you launch it and put yourself in game when you login. Every vault switch announcements and 2 weeks after the vault start you price check again. Never use trade chat, it's a degrading scam fest. Over time you'll see patterns, be able to fine tune (trade more for slightly less profit, or trade less often for more) and you will not have to price check as much.

If I wanted tiny profits each day I'd go back to selling fish. I prefer just helping other clan mates out by giving them away.

5 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

You can buy relic packs at Syndicates and from Teshin. They often have Axi relics.

I think it used to be possible to sell them for credits? Pretty useless, but at least you get rid of them.

I'm friends with all the syndicates so I can't (or don't) want to get relic packs with that standing. I also don't do Steel Path enough anymore to have Steel Essence. 

28 minutes ago, Hello said:

I'm friends with all the syndicates so I can't (or don't) want to get relic packs with that standing. I also don't do Steel Path enough anymore to have Steel Essence. 

You know you can earn the standing back after you spend it, right? It’s not going to hurt your rank with the syndicate if your standing is below the max. You have literally nothing to lose by spending that standing on relic packs.

Il y a 2 heures, -CdG-Zilchy a dit :

If I wanted tiny profits each day I'd go back to selling fish. I prefer just helping other clan mates out by giving them away.

Yes you're you, but there are people there that probably sit on a 50p balance, waiting for a plat discount while they can just sit 20mn a day in their dojo while watching netflix and get what they want. It's kind of taboo on this forum I know, but warframe is also an economy driven game, relics are tradeable and have meaningfull value. You can't have that double take on telling people to farm plat instead of farming frame and not telling them how to farm plat. Trading is harmless, actually I think that trading for low value stuff(like 50p trades) are healthy for DE because those small increments are always spent, and each time you spend plat, one way or another the game blooms a little.

Archived