Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo: Allow us to set a Custom spawn point upon entering

Nosolus

Currently when you enter the Dojo all we can do is select a few rooms to spawn in. While that isn't too much of an issue, the random spawn in player build walls is.
There are a lot of work-arounds that can be made, but what would be a lot more simpler and easier:

Allow us to set a "Custom spawn" point in Dojo rooms

21 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

They ARE working on spawn points.  It just didnt make it into that first wave of dojo changes...   I think RJ is being a major pain in the butt in terms of spawning in dojo.  

I have read about 80-85% of patch notes (various, even the one from last year) and I've failed to notice any mention about custom spawn points. May you source?

Also Multi-custom spawn rooms would be a blessing to be honest

First they should create option to nuke entire Dojo system and choose to rebuild on a new "Dojo 3.0" platform or something.

Patch notes claim you can build decorations near doors. FALSE. Just tried to mock-up some large pieces and can't even place floors ON the floors, they flash red.

They added new Corpus room - where is Corpus themed trading station? At least please update Tenno room textures to match Drydock quality? 

Cherry on top - among decorations you can find Corpus Door upper pannel but not side or lower panels.

??

Why I have to play-pretend in a videogame that Deco-vomit style looks "good enough"? It doesn't!

3 hours ago, Lunoru said:

I have read about 80-85% of patch notes (various, even the one from last year) and I've failed to notice any mention about custom spawn points. May you source?

Also Multi-custom spawn rooms would be a blessing to be honest

Dev Workshop man..  Dojo part 1 part 2...

• 3 months later...

Hey tennos! I'm the Switch representative in the DojoQoL group that is led by [DE]Helen. I can assure you DE is very much interested on improving the Dojo experience. The group is at a pause due to Tennocon2021, but when that gets out of the way, we will resume activity. 

20 hours ago, (NSW)MAJOR_PRIME said:

Hey tennos! I'm the Switch representative in the DojoQoL group that is led by [DE]Helen. I can assure you DE is very much interested on improving the Dojo experience. The group is at a pause due to Tennocon2021, but when that gets out of the way, we will resume activity. 

I suppose that's cool. It would be great that it would be available for all platforms

• 11 months later...
On 2021-07-06 at 5:20 AM, (NSW)MAJOR_PRIME said:

Are we getting any updates on this? It's Tennocon 2022 time...been a full year.

10 minutes ago, mycroft_ said:

Are we getting any updates on this? It's Tennocon 2022 time...been a full year.

079.png

U30.9:

2021-11-11

Dojo Improvement: Introducing the Arrival Gate

You now control where Tenno spawn in your Dojo! Place an Arrival Gate and Tenno will appear in that very spot when they visit. Dojos without an Arrival Gate will default to the current spawn system.

Archived