Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are you building your Plexus? ( RJ )

BethTheBean

Question

18 answers to this question

Spoiler

On 2021-03-19 at 10:08 PM, GrazeZeroLow said:

Good evening.

While I'm researching the new RJ items, I figured I could build my RJ back up the degree I had it before this rework. I'll be posting a few pics, and I want to hear those suggestions!

FKK5fzt.jpg

HCgom0Y.jpg

bSmTRfd.jpg

first off if you can invest a aura forma into the plexus aura slot as been told your able to do so ;D this allows you to use ANY plexus aura mod so even if a new aura comes out for the railjack you will be fine. Plus grants you instead of 7 extra mod space you will have 14 for your aura.

this all i can help as i am a poor console framer so wont be able to give any other advice

in the devstream 153 that showed a graph of what abilities people were using for railjack now and i copied what the most used were, its pretty great and you can equipp all the top 3. 

Seeker Volley, Shatter Burst, Blackout Pulse.

a smart youtube mathed out the new stuff and i have all the supposive best in slot stuff in these pictures. except my guns, and they said lavans engines are better then vidar engines, but only by like 100 movespeed which isn't much at all. * this is mostly the same of what seemed to be BIS since before the recent update. zekti shield array and vidar plating still need to get fused. 

https://imgur.com/a/tozWECv.png

Il y a 2 heures, GrazeZeroLow a dit :

Can you recall, where you had picked up the Granum's Nemesis mod? The wiki is still incomplete over the RJ changes.

Go to the Drop Tables and CRTL-F :
-
https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Drop_Tables
-https://www.warframe.com/droptables

Axio Harpi Granum's Nemesis    Legendary (0.50%)
Elite Axio Harpi Granum's Nemesis Ultra Rare (1.12%)
Axio Basilisk Granum's Nemesis    Legendary (0.67%)
Elite Axio Basilisk Granum's Nemesis    Ultra Rare (1.12%)
Axio Weaver Granum's Nemesis    Rare (2.01%)

il y a une heure, BornAgain04 a dit :

Granum's Nemesis and the other Bane mods are currently bugged. As host, your gunners will effectively spawn kill enemies of the particular faction and even be able to blow up crewships, no idea how many times that thing is double dipping but it's definetely unintended.

So use it while it lasts 

Like Protective Shots ... Marvellous 🙄

Thx for the Info 👍

Granum's Nemesis and the other Bane mods are currently bugged. As host, your gunners will effectively spawn kill enemies of the particular faction and even be able to blow up crewships, no idea how many times that thing is double dipping but it's definetely unintended.

So use it while it lasts 

16 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Can you recall, where you had picked up the Granum's Nemesis mod? The wiki is still incomplete over the RJ changes.

I just completed all nodes, most of my farming was on Pluto because that's where vorac crewship/gox/weaver are and they drop the most loot. Just stay in one mission and let your ship clear the enemy spawns while you collect loot in archwing. 

I read about some of those new mods.  They sound really cool.    I have been having fun with with shield tank warframes.   I dont think its possible without adaptation but I would definately give it a try on RJ.    One mod grants shields per kill + another grants max shields per kill + plating for shields > hp.  

Personal solo Arty Cheapshot for final 3 weakpoints on Volatile .....

eSMjkmH.png

Shatterburst for Crewship (destroying 3 points so the shield is down), then Slingshot ..... Seeker Volley (with Strength, using Zetki Reactors) for main damage early on (relatively high count of mobs). After that, 2x Gunners with Zetki Talyn + 1 Engineer (5 Repair, 3 Combat, 5 Endurance) can clear things (no Crewship tho) on their own.

0eHnmzu.png

Le 20/03/2021 à 04:08, GrazeZeroLow a dit :

Good evening.

While I'm researching the new RJ items, I figured I could build my RJ back up the degree I had it before this rework. I'll be posting a few pics, and I want to hear those suggestions!

Cool ... Is you build for multiplayer / solo ?

Il y a 4 heures, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ a dit :

Overloader ups your max missile count.   Thats far more reliable than an occasional free shot.   

PERFECTLY AGREE !!! but now we have only 2 missiles shots and I still not found any mod to rise missile count but as they are cheap to build, I think cheap shot is the only one we will ever have... So Cheap shot installed

My "still in progress" Plexus build (for SOLO)
-Integrated : Cruising speed is a must have for mining and secondary objective, Revo reducer is a hell-yeah-butt-saving MOD.
-Battle : I choose Shatter burst over tether because you can mining with it; I Let Phoenix Blaze to test it if It can destroy this annoying Ice
-Tactical : very satisfied with these choice

Révélation

fXZkkkA.jpg

quJ30z5.jpg

MsG4UNT.jpg

Last saturday I was solo leveling my railjacking in low level mission, I've got to take a call and Forgot my Railjack's operative crew (1 pilot, 1 gunner, 1 defender) for almost 4 hours, gloups 😅. When I came back my crew just OVERKILL and RECYCLATE  ~3700 FIGHTERS ...😱

But I did found some news cools mods like "revo reducer" or "Protective shots" and too much "Crimson Fugue"...

The "spoils of war" from my Crew (frail hearts should look away)

Révélation

3b6zzhS.jpg

12 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

What's better: Ordnance Cheap Shot or Artillery Cheap Shot?

In terms of old RJ you barely used your missiles.  Outriders, ramsleds, and shielded crewships were the best uses for them.    Artillery was very useful.   Artillery also only had 5 shots so getting free shots was huge...it mean a little extra time before you had to forge more ammo....   I considered cheap shot a waste of a slot tho.  It would never trigger that often,  plus in th tough parts of RJ it took more than one artillery shot to bring down crewships so I would just board them lol.  

If missiles were more helpful in new RJ I STILL would not recommend Ordinance cheapt shot..   Overloader ups your max missile count.   Thats far more reliable than an occasional free shot.   

===========

Instead of Cheap Shot mods having a small shot to not consume ammo....  They should have a small shot to REFILL all ammo.  That would be way better.  

10 hours ago, Aazhyd said:

What's better: Ordnance Cheap Shot or Artillery Cheap Shot?

Assigned crew as engineer will help you refill ordnance but artillery not. 

In terms of efficiency and plexus mod slot, artillery cheap shot better

Ingrates: Forward Arty ,  Arty cheap shot?/??,  Warhead. (like the mods u got so far)

is hyperFLUX still around?  Could replace cheap shot or war if u need the juice..  Oh quick lock would be nice also.   With the death of Tether I dont know how much missile use will go up?  But War, quick, and overloader could be great.

Battle: I'd be going 4 cheapest, biggest AoEs...   I didnt memorize them...

Buuut  Blackout seemed slightly more interesting cuz it chains into more targets??  I'd be running earth and experimenting.   Pheonix+Drift to slow enemies AND burn em?/?  Sounds cool...

Tactical: Death+Battle stations 

Cloak sucks.  I hate the controls to use tacticals.._  Flow Burn was way to short but if i have room i would prob slot that.  NEED 4 SPEED.

Archived