Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TAXIJACK: an irreversible mistake.

Soy77

5 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Thanks for your concern, I love my nice quiet, boring life, I tell people that all the time, actually.

Still trying to pin me as a White Knight I see as well, good to stay on target, I guess...

I will be the first one to say I should spent less time on game forums, we all have our bad habits. 🤣

To be clear, based on your prose in this thread alone though, I don't really care what you think, since you are, from my POV, just a bitter, angry gamer, with nothing of value to share with me. I could be wrong, but I am going to go with my instincts here.

Good luck in life, we will not interact any further. 🖖

I think you have mistaken amusement for concern.

As for calling me names, well yeah "how unexpected".  Nothing to say - better ad hominem like a mad man.

See ya never.

If only there was a good open door for Raids to come back. Actual challenging, team coordination required content. Where you actually need and are required to have a team of people to complete an objective and cannot just meta solo it. But maybe its the fear of alienation to certain groups of the player base that prevent such content from arising. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I look forward to seeing what the revised RJ will become. I hope it doesn't go back to being a deserted island again. We shall see. 

7 minutes ago, Alucard291 said:

I have a feeling that we're talking about the same thing in a roundabout way. The only difference is that you hope it won't become archwing due to this patch and I'm sure that it has been turned into archwing precisely because of this patch.

The other major difference is that i feel it was a waste of development time that's all.

not sure what youre on about. archwing isnt a whole game mode. it is at most a mission type, but usualy people just use it to get around open worlds faster. the best part about archwing is simply that lets us fly and is fun to use.

besides...why do you care what de "wastes" development time on?

Just now, (XBOX)AMONGTHEWEAK said:

If only there was a good open door for Raids to come back. Actual challenging, team coordination required content. Where you actually need and are required to have a team of people to complete an objective and cannot just meta solo it. But maybe its the fear of alienation to certain groups of the player base that prevent such content from arising. 🤷🏽‍♂️

I look forward to seeing what the revised RJ will become. I hope it doesn't go back to being a deserted island again. We shall see. 

Honestly, I think the gaming masses have just generally 'moved on' from progression raiding and serious team efforts, because there are just so many more 'gamers'.

Most of the team oriented progression raiders I know have either tried to become e-sports level competitors, or now have spouses and kids and no longer have the time.

The team oriented activities are very scary for a vast number of introverts as well, IME, when they see all the hate that gets spewed by players who are upset someone missed a timing action it does not help. So there is certainly a bias against being forced to interact with strangers for a lot of gamers. I never PuG in WF.

I think the percentage of raiders is simply smaller than it once was, because games have become so mainstream and popular, there are so many more gamers, where, IME, the people that really love 'team play' have migrated to games based around such things.

So the only fear I really see from the game makers is fear of losing profit, because they see games that can be marketed more broadly as the better investment.

There are phone-app game makers making billions, for example.

8 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I see Alucard is still trying his best to dismiss anyone who disagrees with him. How cute.

I'm flattered the me disagreeing with you left such an impression :)

6 minutes ago, cha0sWyrM said:

not sure what youre on about. archwing isnt a whole game mode. it is at most a mission type, but usualy people just use it to get around open worlds faster. the best part about archwing is simply that lets us fly and is fun to use.

besides...why do you care what de "wastes" development time on?

Are you like new and don't know that aw was a much hyped and supposedly proper game mode before getting a typical de release (aka nothing like what they promised) and then 4 years of neglect?

I'm saying that the same *many years of neglect* await rj now.

As for care? Well they could be fixing the "e to win" gameplay instead I guess?

5 minutes ago, Zimzala said:

Honestly, I think the gaming masses have just generally 'moved on' from progression raiding and serious team efforts, because there are just so many more 'gamers'.

Most of the team oriented progression raiders I know have either tried to become e-sports level competitors, or now have spouses and kids and no longer have the time.

The team oriented activities are very scary for a vast number of introverts as well, IME, when they see all the hate that gets spewed by players who are upset someone missed a timing action it does not help. So there is certainly a bias against being forced to interact with strangers for a lot of gamers. I never PuG in WF.

I think the percentage of raiders is simply smaller than it once was, because games have become so mainstream and popular, there are so many more gamers, where, IME, the people that really love 'team play' have migrated to games based around such things.

So the only fear I really see from the game makers is fear of losing profit, because they see games that can be marketed more broadly as the better investment.

There are phone-app game makers making billions, for example.

"I've moved on so everyone has" argument. Gotcha.

3 hours ago, Alucard291 said:

"I've moved on so everyone has" argument. Gotcha.

There is no better ship space combat game than railjack in warframe, sure we have games like EVA where you look at your still screen and excel sheet on second screen, but that barely counts as looking on excel presentation, it sure as hell does not count as space combat.

The best thing is that it is the only space combat game where you are taxi driver for 3 other people who will reward you with deep silence or by comments like "defense mission, really DE? What the fucoid."

There is no comparable experience to this, so get real and realize that this is pure perfection please.

3 hours ago, ---Merchant--- said:

There is no better ship space combat game than railjack in warframe, sure we have games like EVA where you look at your still screen and excel sheet on second screen, but that barely counts as looking on excel presentation, it sure as hell does not count as space combat.

The best thing is that it is the only space combat game where you are taxi driver for 3 other people who will reward you with deep silence or by comments like "defense mission, really DE? What the fucoid."

There is no comparable experience to this, so get real and realize that this is pure perfection please.

*turns off Elite Dangerous*

Understood. I will never have any complaints ever. Warframe's space combat is best and unsurpassed. Over and out.

Archived