Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sevagoth is cool but...

(XBOX)RotoGnash

He is also a Forma sink of ridiculous proportions.  I've just started leveling him up.  I've got two Forma into him and I know with the Shadow, Claws and actual frame, there are three separate things to Forma.  I'm going to do it, because I like him.  So far, I've found the Shadow is SLOW.  I've modded it for some speed but still, so slow.  I like the claws and the associated abilities, he's really fun to play and color.  Diggin' it.

Just now, (XBOX)RotoGnash said:

He is also a Forma sink of ridiculous proportions.  I've just started leveling him up.  I've got two Forma into him and I know with the Shadow, Claws and actual frame, there are three separate things to Forma.  I'm going to do it, because I like him.  So far, I've found the Shadow is SLOW.  I've modded it for some speed but still, so slow.  I like the claws and the associated abilities, he's really fun to play and color.  Diggin' it.

Off to Hydron we go!

It's not like forma blueprints are hard to come by but I do understand players looking at the cost/time/beneift of using that much forma. 

But I think that in order to really pull this character off, they had to do it. 

The grind immediately convinced me to buy him.  I had put aside some plat a while ago specifically for this.  I do actually like the new Railjack content though.  Still undecided on the Plexus but I do like having access to my Railjack configuration from the orbiter.  They way they murdered Particle Ram made me very sad though.

44 minutes ago, (PSN)Iudex_Nemesis said:

I haven't got him yet but he definitely looks very strong. How was the grind?

I've enjoyed the grind so far. It's allowing me to play railjack and simultaneously farm for 4-6 things at once which is nice.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Yeah, we already knew he was going to require quite a bit of forma. But for DE to leave BOTH aura slots unpolarized and the exalted claws have 0. It just feels like DE deliberately tried to milk as much potential needed forma out of Sevagoth as possible.

As a side note, I couldve sworn I saw that the shadow at least had a V polarity for steel charge. 

otherwise yea, kinda sad about my already meager forma stockpile becoming even smaller, but hey, at least I got a use for this aura forma now

Archived