Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anniversary Credits Weekend and Thermia Fractures

Voltage

Hello. As you know from the 8 year anniversary announcement, there will be a Credits Booster Weekend from April 23 at 2 p.m. ET to April 26 at 2 p.m. ET.

Currently, there are Thermia Fractures active on all Platforms. Thermia Fractures when "under control" give a global Credits Booster in Orb Vallis. This bonus is extremely nice when farming Profit-Taker. The bonuses can line up with the double Credits weekends to apply a 4x Credits bonus on top of normal Market boosters or True Masters' Relay blessings. This bonus cannot be utilized unless Thermia Fractures are "under control" via the Worldstate menu.

If the playerbase can farm Thermia fractures as a mass group, we may be able to trigger this bonus on all Platforms for our Anniversary Credits Weekend from April 23 to April 26.

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.png

Reddit cross-post

This anniversary is imo pretty lame.  Being a founder there's no point in me doing it.  There are other things wrong with the game now.  The load times suck and I have to lower my settings on my video card that came overclocked from the factory.  I don't play nearly as much as I used to.  Probably time to move on to another game.

On 2021-04-20 at 5:15 PM, yrrej said:

This anniversary is imo pretty lame.  Being a founder there's no point in me doing it.  There are other things wrong with the game now.  The load times suck and I have to lower my settings on my video card that came overclocked from the factory.  I don't play nearly as much as I used to.  Probably time to move on to another game.

What graphics card do you have?

Warframe is pretty easy to run, so if you can't run it, then the list of games you move onto will be pretty small if you expect them to run better.

On 2021-04-20 at 11:15 PM, yrrej said:

That old video card is probably not going to cut it. Time for an upgrade, but with the current GPU famine situation you should probably hold out for now.

Archived