Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

April 2021: Archwing (and Necramech) Loadout tied to Warframe Loadout, when?

Mic.ph

I too wish for Loadouts 2.0. Aside from the heavy weapon, archwing, and necramech, there's also the operator's appearance config which includes arcanes (important for Eidolon hunts).

I'd also like to see loadouts changed to a separate load vs save system. What I mean by this is instead of "switching" to a specific loadout, and then having any changes you make automatically saved to the loadout, I'd instead prefer that you "load" a loadout and any changes you make are temporary until you "save" it back to that slot or any other slot.

On 2021-04-22 at 4:58 PM, chaotea said:

My hope is: Never.

Its nice as is to be able to swap to a loadout im leveling, but know that im still using my good Arcwing or nechramech loadout.

There was also a suggestion to have a "global/local" toggle so players can choose either to use a global or tied loadout. I would personally prefer the toggle too if the Heavy Weapon, Archwing, and Necramech loadouts will each have a toggle, for each Warframe loadout slot.

P.S. Also, I have a dedicated "Custom" loadout slot for the frames, weapons, and companions I'm leveling. For the rest of my "Themed" loadouts, a tied Archwing and Necramech loadout for each is more appealing to me -  like how we can set the Heavy Weapon for each loadout right now, e.g. Larkspur for the Hildryn loadout, Mausolon for most (🤣), etc. etc.

In any case, April 2021, just asking @[DE]

✌️

2 hours ago, Mic.ph said:

P.S. Also, I have a dedicated "Custom" loadout slot for the frames, weapons, and companions I'm leveling. For the rest of my "Themed" loadouts, a tied Archwing and Necramech loadout for each is more appealing to me -  like how we can set the Heavy Weapon for each loadout right now, e.g. Larkspur for the Hildryn loadout, Mausolon for most (🤣), etc. etc.

I have a specific 'Leveling' loadout, as well as a 'custom'.

I dont think having necramech or archwing tied to these would be useful, as i cant think of any realy scenario where i would need a specifc arcwing or mech. I get heavy weapons to a degree, as i need a specific loadout for say the orb fight, but with arcwing and stuff i specifically choose a mission to use this stuff and so its not a big deal to swap it out.

Im not against the choice however. If it was one or the other, i prefer it as its. But if theres a toggle or something? Sure, why not. It might even be an option that you choose which loadout is there, but theres also a 'default' option that just mimics whatever loadout is used in the vehicles section.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

But if theres a toggle or something? Sure, why not. It might even be an option that you choose which loadout is there, but theres also a 'default' option that just mimics whatever loadout is used in the vehicles section.

Yep, exactly.

Something like a global section or even an option to "set as global/favorite" (like the "on call" for crews). Then, toggles or something to: (1) "use global/favorite" as the default; or (2) "tie/link" the Heavy/Archwing/Necramech/etc. to the current Warframe loadout.

P.S. toggles as part of the loadout UI: "toggle for each" heavy, archwing, necramech, etc.; not "toggle all" and bury it under the "options" menu. 
P.P.S. though I did wish for a global option for the heavy, actually, I still do.

Considering each player has a different preference, why not just give all players the option to choose whatever works for 'em (@[DE] ✌️). 

• 5 months later...
On 2021-04-22 at 1:58 AM, chaotea said:

My hope is: Never.

Its nice as is to be able to swap to a loadout im leveling, but know that im still using my good Arcwing or nechramech loadout.

Meanwhile on my end It can't come fast enough, and it needs to include operator loadouts too. I am so sick of manually swapping my operator and necramech between my eidolon, orb mother, Isolation vault, and orphix loadouts.

bonus points if it can also include the kdrive which isn't tied to any loadout at all currently.

23 hours ago, Drasiel said:

Meanwhile on my end It can't come fast enough, and it needs to include operator loadouts too. I am so sick of manually swapping my operator and necramech between my eidolon, orb mother, Isolation vault, and orphix loadouts.

I totally forgot about Operators Loadouts.... Since Nightwave is forcing me to do Hunts again this is a definitely A Problem because il either have to continue with the hunt being completely useless to my Team Mates... Or Abandon them to their Fates will I go change my Amp and Arcanes because the Loadout Function doesn't save those things...

There was actually a time back when your Focus School wasn't saved either.... It's strange that they would fix that but not Follow Through all the way and fix the Equipment too 🤔...

12 hours ago, Lutesque said:

I totally forgot about Operators Loadouts.... Since Nightwave is forcing me to do Hunts again this is a definitely A Problem because il either have to continue with the hunt being completely useless to my Team Mates... Or Abandon them to their Fates will I go change my Amp and Arcanes because the Loadout Function doesn't save those things...

There was actually a time back when your Focus School wasn't saved either.... It's strange that they would fix that but not Follow Through all the way and fix the Equipment too 🤔...

I think a lot of the issues with the arsenal and loadouts right now are because the arsenal screen is about the last one to receive new ui updates. It's last complete overhaul was like... what, 5 years ago at this point when we got the ships? So as new systems have been created they've been tacked on in a ramshackle way and it needs a holistic review to make everything actually work properly and be streamlined. focus schools were added about 3 years ago I want to say? and it definitely a duck taped on there solution.

Archived