Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gradivus Dilemma: Results!

[DE]Megan

I got all Grineer weapons even though I did over 100 missions for corpus? I thought it didn't matter who won, you just got the weapons from the faction you supported? Was I wrong or is this some bug?

No bug. Sadly a ton of people flung around rumors saying you'd get the weapon for your particular faction, but that wasn't correct. Reread the official thread about the event and you'll see.

But don't worry. Detron will definitely make an appearance later down the line. And so will Brakk as a BP drop.

I didn't receieve my rewards 0_0

Edit:
Nevermind. I didn't know that you needed a certain amount of missions to get the weapons... Fail on my part. Wish I had more time to participate in the event D:

Edited by s1akiba

Warbros#1

AceViper, picking up the torch of -HHH, fighting until the end, and ultimately, winning, across all boards and factions, is an achievement in it's own. Congratulations to Crescent Moon, who not only had the second best player overall, but also the second best clan score overall. It is good for Warbros to have someone to look out for again.

Congrats to the Grineer players, you decided this war without much doubt left. And good job, Corpus players. You were fighting, and you even pushed a few nodes, despite the obvious Grineer superiority.

Not sure how you can congratulate a clan that is more than half the games population. Lol

Which one would that be? Warbros fielded 450 players for this event, making our average +130 Grineer missions. Of course, Ace Viper and anyone above 130 pulled the people below. And we pulled the ~500 inactives, too.

How was Crescent Moon's overall turnout?

1. 2318,AceViper,Warbros

wh-     wh-     that's 1 mission every 4 minutes and 21 seconds!!!      NOT ACCOUNTING FOR SLEEP!!!   O.O

even if this monster had a mere 4 hours sleep each night that reduces the mission time to 3 minutes and 44 seconds.

that's 3 minutes and 44 seconds INCLUDING loading times and re-selecting the mission, skipping the cut scenes at the start, and watching the compulsory exit scene that plays at the extraction. it also includes hacking that forcefield on the corpus asteroid tile.

this man/woman probably wasn't working/cooking(/toileting?) this past week... the dedication!