Jump to content
  • 0

My akstilletto riven doesn't perform as expected


Refson

Question

hi, I recently got akstiletto riven with a pretty nice reroll the stats decrease I get +30 recoil, 95% multishot and 200% damagem instead but it doesn't perform better than a standard build is there something I'm doing wrong (sorry about the image it's quite big now that I'm looking at it)

 

akstilletto_prime_riven.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

It's both. It's more weighted to the status side, but its crit chance is high enough to make exploiting it your best path. 

The poison pill is the increased recoil. That's a reroll right there, no questions asked. 

Also, lastly, disposition. Akstiletto Prime was very low last I looked. Very low. 

It doesn't need a reroll,  but it does need Steady Hands on the Exilus slot.  

 

Anyway,  Akstileto Prime's disposition is .6, while the normal Akstileto's disposition is .9.   You're losing 1/3rd of those numbers if you put it on the Prime.   Which isn't great.   

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh that's fair. I find the fire rate lends itself pretty well to status though considering that it's overall damage output just isn't that high. But yeh agreed, the recoil stat on riven is really bad.

 

9 hours ago, Sloan441 said:

It's both. It's more weighted to the status side, but its crit chance is high enough to make exploiting it your best path. 

The poison pill is the increased recoil. That's a reroll right there, no questions asked. 

Also, lastly, disposition. Akstiletto Prime was very low last I looked. Very low. 

thanks for your comments I will try and get the recommended multishot/fireate stats

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Maybe your build isn't utilizing it effectively?

post em. both this 'normal' (what is normal?) build, and the one using the riven.

 

 

Really, if you take your 'normal' build, and just Directly Replace either Hornet Strike or Barrel Diffusion with the Riven; leaving all other mods Exactly the Same, you should see a DPS boost.

You're not taking a bunch of other stuff out to make room for it or something, are you?

no I am using a status build on the weapon, I would normally replace the riven with a 60 60 heat mod to give heat and viral on my build (btw the mod underneath the riven is pistol gambit) unknown.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, McCIoud said:

Riven disposition.

What you see are from the normal akstilettos dispo

I assume you are putting it on the prime, which has a lower dispo.

yeah I am I get the riven dispo thing but enven with the decrease of stats I thought I could out perform a normal build but it doesn't

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Refson said:

I thought I could out perform a normal build but it doesn't

well, good thing you didn't tell us anything about that at all so that nobody can tell you anything except that you've wasted the reading time of everyone that clicks on the Thread because there isn't any information here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Refson said:

yeah I am I get the riven dispo thing but enven with the decrease of stats I thought I could out perform a normal build but it doesn't

Maybe your build isn't utilizing it effectively?

post em. both this 'normal' (what is normal?) build, and the one using the riven.

 

 

Really, if you take your 'normal' build, and just Directly Replace either Hornet Strike or Barrel Diffusion with the Riven; leaving all other mods Exactly the Same, you should see a DPS boost.

You're not taking a bunch of other stuff out to make room for it or something, are you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Yeh that's fair. I find the fire rate lends itself pretty well to status though considering that it's overall damage output just isn't that high. But yeh agreed, the recoil stat on riven is really bad.

Isn't there a recoil reduction exilus mod for secondaries to negate this?

I alway put [Stabilize] on my (more recoily) primaries, but can't remember if there's an analogue for secodaries..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Refson said:

no I am using a status build on the weapon, I would normally replace the riven with a 60 60 heat mod to give heat and viral on my build (btw the mod underneath the riven is pistol gambit) unknown.png

Yeah, well there's the problem

you're giving up Heat.

heat is too valuable, it reduces enemy armor by 50% when they're on fire.

 

give up either hornet strike or barrel diffusion to replace with the riven instead.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Is everyone here overlooking the fact Akstiletto Prime is a Status weapon? 

It's both. It's more weighted to the status side, but its crit chance is high enough to make exploiting it your best path. 

The poison pill is the increased recoil. That's a reroll right there, no questions asked. 

Also, lastly, disposition. Akstiletto Prime was very low last I looked. Very low. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Sloan441 said:

It's both. It's more weighted to the status side, but its crit chance is high enough to make exploiting it your best path. 

The poison pill is the increased recoil. That's a reroll right there, no questions asked. 

Also, lastly, disposition. Akstiletto Prime was very low last I looked. Very low. 

Yeh that's fair. I find the fire rate lends itself pretty well to status though considering that it's overall damage output just isn't that high. But yeh agreed, the recoil stat on riven is really bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...