Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infested Railjack

Stickman949

8 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

I don’t know if the “warframe purist” crowd is going to be on board on that idea. Remember Orphix and how vocal they are? They just keep on whining about how they are “forced” to use necramechs.

Failing that there's an old and forgotten item that is often forgotten that could be used as a tool to circumvent using Necramechs.

Anyone remember the Antiserum Injector? Give that craftable charges at the forge that can be used to negate the drawbacks of being on a super-infested ship.

...I feel like I'm the only non-raider who will remember that item exists.

7 hours ago, Aldain said:

Failing that there's an old and forgotten item that is often forgotten that could be used as a tool to circumvent using Necramechs.

Anyone remember the Antiserum Injector? Give that craftable charges at the forge that can be used to negate the drawbacks of being on a super-infested ship.

...I feel like I'm the only non-raider who will remember that item exists.

Ah yes, those. Those can be put to use in either Assimilate or Cure, allowing your missions to be easier.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)NuclearSquiddy said:

How about we get actual gamemodes added to corpus rj and then more improvements to it and grineer rj. Then we'll see if infested rj will work

I dunno, I think everything's fine as is as it stands. Sure it could use some tweaking, like some scaling with Orphix, but again, I think they're fine. All they kinda truly need IMHO is at least some flavor to it, I guess.

We could make the infested enemies be the nromal ones. There are no "fighters", no "crewships" no space combat at all, you can just take the ship to an area, the crew enters, kill/get what is inside and returns to the ship, then you fly to the next objective, get into Objective 2, enters kills/gets what is inside, back to ship.

It would be the Fake Taxi Railjack dream come true.

Spoiler

In a serious note. I made this just now if you want to chime in.

16 hours ago, Stickman949 said:

I dunno, I think everything's fine as is as it stands. Sure it could use some tweaking, like some scaling with Orphix, but again, I think they're fine. All they kinda truly need IMHO is at least some flavor to it, I guess.

Sure they're fine, but I'd rather have them as good as possible before we add new things. Orphix is broken rewards-wise, Volatile has painful bugs, Defense and Exterminate are dragged out too far, and there's no RJ counterpart/mode for Exterminate and Defense. Not to mention there's not a single mode where RJ is a vital part of the mission (except Volatile, barely). There's no Grineer revamp either, no Corpus skirmishes. Simply put, we are in no real state to get another content addition with this many holes in the foundation; it may be better but it ain't enough.

Archived