Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 7 - 11

[DE]Helen

6 minutes ago, (PSN)Geisthander said:

Yeah, free stuff is such a ripoff! Good grief, the entitlement on these boards is absurd. 

And you know what?,just because its free doesn't mean you have trear like its good, its just meh, and i agree there is a entitlement, but still 5 pearls per 30min is not worth it.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Oops. There was a zero missing there… *50 Nakak Pearls!

Now that's way better!

You can buy the color palette (70 pearls) with just two drops, so one stream if you join early, or skip the majority of the grind for a roller floof (350) if you get all 5 drops, very nice!

3 hours ago, MrPandason said:

Stoopid question but for what are these nakak pearls? Im kinda new and never seen these :D

Hang on tight with those pearls, you will need them to redeem (buy) a skin and some good mods, or the most spectacular of all: The Summer BALLS

P:S I'm also on Psn and like to help the as community of TennO, look up for me The_sentient_bot and if I'm on I'll try to help ya atone the system.^-^

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop! This week, all live streams offer 50 Nakak Pearls.

So 250 max possible from streams.

Enough to get like, 1 item.
Or a few cheap items if you missed the event last time.

I take it the Summer event is coming back,
since these Pearls would be pointless in getting if it wasn't.

Also, when is the Snowball Winter Conclave Event coming back?
It's been three, maybe four years now, no reason for it to not come back.
It was the funnest time I've had in Conclave, I've not even touched conclave since.

On 2021-06-05 at 4:52 PM, CanOfCraig said:

Yo can those pearls be decorations? maybe a pet toy? probably not the place for that sort of question but I'd farm like crazy to buy them as decoration

No, sadly.  There's only used to get/buy decorations and whatnot from Nakak during the event. 
They can't be placed in the Orbiter as a decoration themselves.

On 2021-06-06 at 6:52 AM, CanOfCraig said:

Yo can those pearls be decorations? maybe a pet toy? probably not the place for that sort of question but I'd farm like crazy to buy them as decoration

They're not a pet toy themselves, but they are used to buy the BEST pet toys!

Your pets will actually play with the beach balls in your orbiter.

Archived