Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: June 7 - 11

[DE]Helen

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team! In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno.

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop! This week, all live streams offer 50 Nakak Pearls.

Drop.PNG

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

2 minutes ago, NaroonGTX said:

This is gonna be my first Dog Days, will there be any unique weapons available (i.e. stuff that can give some MR) or is it mostly just skins and cosmetics?

It is only cosmetics, but there is a new skin i think, not too sure

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Pagan__13 said:

Another words we're to busy for cataylst or reactors, so here's so pearls that are easy to get in the event anyway.  Still have more than what you're giving away in my inventory.

For some people, this is their first event. One person isn't gonna influence a stream drop so why complain

On 2021-06-04 at 9:03 PM, [DE]Helen said:

This week, all live streams offer 5 Nakak Pearls.

Even if it was 50, I'd hesitate whether it's worth bothering to opening the stream.

Aaand it's been upped to 50 less than fifteen minutes after I posted this. If only it were this easy to change your mind on some of the other silly things in the game...

Archived