Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Nukor Nerf

Dairaion

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Did they reimburse you with cosmetics and your money back? 🤣

the difference being is that i can make 40+ dollars a hour, so every waking hour i play warframe is a loss. combined with it being nerfed because of a game mode i don't play, which they could ban it from, and the only similar objects in game being ugly and worst it's kind of a big issue.

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

They are already giving you two forma just for having one in your inventory. 

This is standard practice at DE. Don't expect more. Sometimes they don't even give the forma. 

2 forma for each kuva nukor? I'm over here with 5 maxed nukors for some dumb reason. 

2 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

what truth? what have i not been open about.

Your real reason for your complaint. The fact of the matter is if your favourite youtuber made a video using the Atomos and proclaiming it as godly you'd be using it without hesitation, Aesthetics be damned. And we all know that, so cut the BS.

14 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

i do, but one is a glowing god weapon i achieved last month and the other is a rusty globe with no good skins that looks ugly and is functionally far weaker.

You do know that their are other pistols that chain the enemies and group kill them, I'll let you work it out, I don't want that gun nerfed because the youtubers don't like it. lol

16 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Did they reimburse you with cosmetics and your money back? 🤣

No they did not damn shopkeepers.

sidenote: The one thing I love about the Epitaph is you can clear a room with one shot and if you need to shoot that enemy off in the distance it doubles as a sniper pistol, great gun but it will be nerfed in the future I'm calling it now. 2021

16 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

the difference being is that i can make 40+ dollars a hour, so every waking hour i play warframe is a loss. combined with it being nerfed because of a game mode i don't play, which they could ban it from, and the only similar objects in game being ugly and worst it's kind of a big issue.

By that same ridiculous logic you should quit sleeping cos that's money wasted when you could be working. If you're skipping work to play games that's a "you" problem but don't try and pretend you're losing money by "choosing" to play video games.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

By that same ridiculous logic you should quit sleeping cos that's money wasted when you could be working. If you're skipping work to play games that's a "you" problem but don't try and pretend you're losing money by "choosing" to play video games.

wait, are you arguing people don't need to sleep now?

4 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You do know that their are other pistols that chain the enemies and group kill them, I'll let you work it out, I don't want that gun nerfed because the youtubers don't like it. lol

yeah but those pistols don't look as cool as the giant glowing nuclear fish pistol.

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

You're safe mate, the youtubers only concentrate on meta cos they can't think for themselves.

Just now, Dairaion said:

wait, are you arguing people don't need to sleep now?

Certainly not you, you could be making 40+ an hour instead. I mean that's your whole justification for having wasted time making a kuva nukor lol. 

See how ridiculous it sounds? 

4 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

yeah but those pistols don't look as cool as the giant glowing nuclear fish pistol.

I run the Elixis Latron Pistol Skin on them so they all look the same. :laugh:

Edit:
If you want your pistols to look like a Kuva Nukor you could run the Stratus Pistol Skin on them.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Edit:
If you want your pistols to look like a Kuva Nukor you could run the Stratus Pistol Skin on them.

Unfortunately those skins don't work on a lot of the secondary weapons. None of my regularly used weapons can use skins.

10 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Edit:

4 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Unfortunately those skins don't work on a lot of the secondary weapons. None of my regularly used weapons can use skins.

Really, wow I'd be pretty cheesed off if I'd paid that much plat for a pistol skin and it didn't fit.

Just now, Slayer-. said:

Really, wow I'd be pretty cheesed off if I'd paid that much plat for a pistol skin and it didn't fit.

Yeah, it sucks. I went on a big spending spree a long time ago and bought all deluxe bundles and skins in market, only to find I couldn't use the majority of what I purchased. IMO It's kind of a D*** move by DE to not disclose that information prior to purchasing. 

5 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Yeah, it sucks. I went on a big spending spree a long time ago and bought all deluxe bundles and skins in market, only to find I couldn't use the majority of what I purchased. IMO It's kind of a D*** move by DE to not disclose that information prior to purchasing. 

It should be more open on the bundle itself, but you can see what you can use on the arsenal, if there is nothing there for cosmetics then don't bother. That's what I do to decide if I buy something or not

6 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

Yeah I like all of the Day of the Dead stuff so have a few of them, they look good.

Yes we are already getting recompensated partially for the Nukor. We got nothing when they crippled Bramma.

But to be fair to the type of players that DE has been catering the game to: psedo-nerfing Nukor is like taking the GameShark/ActionReplay away from players that never learned how to play without it.

New player: "what's the best weapon?"

Everyone: "kuva nukor"

Now Kuva Nukor is the baseline weapon, and all weapons are now compared against it.

(My illustration is not representing ALL players, but it has become the "bread-and-butter" weapon for many.)

10 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

3 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Yeah I like all of the Day of the Dead stuff so have a few of them, they look good.

This is what mine looks like on my Kuva Nukor, damn hard to take a screenshot Mirage is such a poser. lol

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

10 minutes ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

LOL you haven't even bothered maxing it and you're trying to claim more forma and resources back 🤣

i didn't need to 3 form, a exilus, and a catalyst was good for me. like i said, it's not entirely about it's power but it's ability to sweep a room and get into all the hard to reach places.

Archived