Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Nukor Nerf

Dairaion

9 hours ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Every game I play someone has a kuva nukor like seriously.. use the kuva brakk Kuva Seer & Kuva Twin Stubbas there just as good & powerful.

I love the seer, it was my first pistol and i loved it despite the fact it's a mess, it's good for bosses but not for saving time clearing a room full of enemies i could one shot with anything i own due to mods alone. it's like the Nukor was a Tri fecta of useful, cool, and some other esoteric concept i cant really put into words. it was a weapon warframe needed inmo, the game is fast and sometimes you need a gun that can put damage where you need it when you need it efficiently and look cool doing it. If warframe was a slower skill based game, hell yeah i'd use my Kuva Seer but it isn't and they don't reward people for being slow and theres no enemy except the eidolons that cant be cheesed.

6 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Right. Too many people were using it instead of other choices because it was too convenient compared to other options.

So it's convenience was reduced by decreasing its chain capability, but leaving its stats alone. I predicted something like this long ago. 

People who earned it could use it. people who went through 90% of the content and the grind of farming a lich or more got that convenience. like yeah people arent going to use other guns, because they make weapons based off of cool pictures instead of it's placement thematically.  when orb valis was a thing i didn't care, they made all this cool Phantasy Star looking weapons and gear and i didn't care and i like Phantasy Star, why?  not a fan of the corpus as a concept, i cant get into them so their content doesn't appeal to me the same way generic tenno stuff doesn't because the tenno haven't been explored so they just end up being a strange asian stone soup that doesn't flow together. So the corpus stuff lost me, then the opticor vandal came out, it looked cool, it meshed with the world, a anti robot weapon used by rebels to overthrow their corporate overlord's robo army, i still have one but i only use it on orb valis, why it's cool, it has amazing skins, and it's a useful time saver, nothing gets past shields like it and so it's the only corpus thing i keep other than the mara detron which does roughly the same thing.

3 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

People who earned it could use it. people who went through 90% of the content and the grind of farming a lich or more got that convenience. like yeah people arent going to use other guns, because they make weapons based off of cool pictures instead of it's placement thematically.  when orb valis was a thing i didn't care, they made all this cool Phantasy Star looking weapons and gear and i didn't care and i like Phantasy Star, why?  not a fan of the corpus as a concept, i cant get into them so their content doesn't appeal to me the same way generic tenno stuff doesn't because the tenno haven't been explored so they just end up being a strange asian stone soup that doesn't flow together. So the corpus stuff lost me, then the opticor vandal came out, it looked cool, it meshed with the world, a anti robot weapon used by rebels to overthrow their corporate overlord's robo army, i still have one but i only use it on orb valis, why it's cool, it has amazing skins, and it's a useful time saver, nothing gets past shields like it and so it's the only corpus thing i keep other than the mara detron which does roughly the same thing.

It clearly wasn't that hard to "earn" as an absurd amount of people use it. So let's not act like anyone earned anything. Many MR5's can, and did get it. As far as this game goes, it is one of the easiest grinds available. 

As for the rest of your post, I am honestly not even sure what you are trying to say. 

On top of all the problems with it people already mentioned, the timing is what doesn't sit right with me.

You let kuva nukor have powercreep for the entire, exact duration of kuva liches. Then the precise moment corpus liches come out, it's time to hand powercreep to a corpus lich weapon instead, to carry that content.

Classic flavor of the month scam. Oldest trick in the book.

If a weapon or frame is breaking the design you act immediately, if nothing else out of respect for the players and the game. The longer it sits and people get attached to it, the worse.

21 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It clearly wasn't that hard to "earn" as an absurd amount of people use it. So let's not act like anyone earned anything. Many MR5's can, and did get it. As far as this game goes, it is one of the easiest grinds available. 

Yep. My first Kuva weapon was the Nukor. I didn't even know about liches. I was running around with my Rhino, a weird enemy appeared, I downed and stabbed him. I had absolutely no clue about what happened. A 60% impact Kuva Nukor. And I still haven't changed the bonus element. A MR5 running around with a Kuva Nukor, completely destroying everything available to kill. So yeah, you're right, Kuva weapons are extremely easy and fast to get, and anyone saying otherwise is blatantly lying to others or themselves.

45 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

As for the rest of your post, I am honestly not even sure what you are trying to say. 

first thing is DE's inability to gate things off properly, to date Mastery Rank has been a utter failure as far as weapons are concerned, all the same I've been playing for years i earned it. clearly they don't really care though as the previously stated atomos is only rank 5, so it's like why care at all, why now, and why over steel path which is basically what? a riven and endo farm to give you over powered weapons for those impossible demon souls bosses that don't exist. they're nerfing for a ton of reasons which applies to a number of far easier to acquire weapons. something tells me this is for reasons that are closer to pushing epitaph and the incoming corpus weapons.

the second thing is me explaining why i don't like to use a majority of other weapons.

33 minutes ago, Surbusken said:

On top of all the problems with it people already mentioned, the timing is what doesn't sit right with me.

You let kuva nukor have powercreep for the entire, exact duration of kuva liches. Then the precise moment corpus liches come out, it's time to hand powercreep to a corpus lich weapon instead, to carry that content.

If a weapon or frame is breaking the design you act immediately, if nothing else out of respect for the players and the game. The longer it sits and people get attached to it, the worse.

This, and that's what makes me sad. because it's like im being punished because they want to promote the new content, the problem is i absolutely hate the corpus on a design and story basis. The corpus are too generic 2010's scifi and it grates my sculera, i don't like their characters, and everything made by them is square with moving parts. the grineer for all their flaws make things that look like sports cars, everything flows and looks attractive.

And brief case weapons are dumb in a world where people materialize rocket launchers out of the ether. no one in universe, even the corpus, have been shown to have briefcases. i get it, their technology is Box shaped and transforms, now fix the glaxion DOTD skin.

1 hour ago, Surbusken said:

Gonna be that guy.  The Kuva Nukor didn't launch with the Old Blood.  It arrived a bit later.  It was the first Kuva weapon I was even remotely interested in, so I was glad when it arrived.

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't know if I'm quite that cynical yet.  Some of our recent prime weapons have been kind of "meh," and not decidedly in a power creep direction.  I guess we'll have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Right. Too many people were using it instead of other choices because it was too convenient compared to other options.

So it's convenience was reduced by decreasing its chain capability, but leaving its stats alone. I predicted something like this long ago. 

We have yet to see that. We have yet to see that. What is the main effect of the nerf at low and middle levels? It takes 40% longer to instantly delete a group of mobs. Even with only two beams, it is going to be a beast and better than almost any other secondary. It's used at high levels because you can instantly stack four statuses (including microwave) on a group of mobs with one trigger pull and jiggling your mouse a little. Oh, and do a hellish amount of damage at the same time. Four statuses from that weapon, three from your main melee weapon, another possible one from your warframe and another from lift or knockdown. And we wonder why Condition Overload is out of control. And that doesn't count any teammates.    

4 minutes ago, ZenHare said:

We have yet to see that. We have yet to see that. What is the main effect of the nerf at low and middle levels? It takes 40% longer to instantly delete a group of mobs. Even with only two beams, it is going to be a beast and better than almost any other secondary. It's used at high levels because you can instantly stack four statuses (including microwave) on a group of mobs with one trigger pull and jiggling your mouse a little. Oh, and do a hellish amount of damage at the same time. Four statuses from that weapon, three from your main melee weapon, another possible one from your warframe and another from lift or knockdown. And we wonder why Condition Overload is out of control. And that doesn't count any teammates.    

You are right, it is getting off easy, even with the minor nerf to CO. 

It remains to be seen if this is even close to enough to properly balance useage, I understand why you are skeptical.

But I will say, I think DE is smart to start off light, instead of just decimating it like they have done with some meta killers in the past, like the Synoid Gammacor. Don't get me wrong, Synoid Gammacor wasn't reduced to ash, per say, but its ammo economy... sheezus. 

40 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

You are right, it is getting off easy, even with the minor nerf to CO. 

It remains to be seen if this is even close to enough to properly balance useage, I understand why you are skeptical.

But I will say, I think DE is smart to start off light, instead of just decimating it like they have done with some meta killers in the past, like the Synoid Gammacor. Don't get me wrong, Synoid Gammacor wasn't reduced to ash, per say, but its ammo economy... sheezus. 

Stop trying to justify nerfing it like it's making the game unfair.

there's no glorious end boss it's being used to kneecap and it's not like people are whipping it out in conclave. the major excuses are

A. it's being used too much by too many people

B. It's being used to make Steel path easy

So why are we acting like it was tearing the game apart? it is a gun acquired by fighting a undead grineer warlord with warframe abilities, it should be, you cant buy it with plat or have it directly traded, and unless your looking for it specifically you have to RNG to get it. You keep using other people's actions as a excuse as to why it's nerfed and it doesn't even make sense except for the popularity aspect.

47 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

Stop trying to justify nerfing it like it's making the game unfair.

there's no glorious end boss it's being used to kneecap and it's not like people are whipping it out in conclave. the major excuses are

A. it's being used too much by too many people

B. It's being used to make Steel path easy

So why are we acting like it was tearing the game apart? it is a gun acquired by fighting a undead grineer warlord with warframe abilities, it should be, you cant buy it with plat or have it directly traded, and unless your looking for it specifically you have to RNG to get it. You keep using other people's actions as a excuse as to why it's nerfed and it doesn't even make sense except for the popularity aspect.

No offense, but you have no idea what you are talking about. 

We can only explain it so many times. If you insist on being willfully ignorant when it is explained to you over and over again, you are hopeless. I have heard this canard countless times. I've been active on the forums since 2015 and I have heard this same line ad nauseum -- that is latin for, I have heard it to the point it makes me sick. It's the same old silliness; we should never nerf because it's a PvE game, you say!

You are wrong. When something is used too much, it invalidates other choices, so even in a PvE game, it is right and righteous to nerf it. you are simply wrong, and you insist on continuing to be wrong and not listening to the most basic reasoning. 

It was a reasonable nerf, and probably not even enough. It may be followed by more nerfs, and in the end, that will be healthy for the game. You can feel free to not like it, or not agree with their decision, but you are being seriously obtuse if you think there was anything wrong with the decision to nerf it, after reading every response in this thread. 

In short, to change/copy your silly phrasing, and btw I will continue to do whatever I want: 

"Stop trying to justify not-nerfing it, like it is somehow making the game unfair to nerf it". 

And call me a White Knight for DE, I dare you lol. I criticize them all the time, so I honestly don't care what I'm called anymore. I call it like I see it, I consider myself a true neutral. 

P.S.

DE won't reverse their decision no matter how much wind you blow, so this entire thread is just hot air anyways. Get over it, the nerf is going to happen and they won't change their minds on it. 

15 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

We can only explain it so many times. If you insist on being willfully ignorant when it is explained to you over and over again, you are hopeless. I have heard this canard countless times. I've been active on the forums since 2015 and I have heard this same line ad nauseum -- that is latin for, I have heard it to the point it makes me sick. It's the same old silliness; we should never nerf because it's a PvE game, you say!

You are wrong. When something is used too much, it invalidates other choices, so even in a PvE game, it is right and righteous to nerf it. you are simply wrong, and you insist on continuing to be wrong and not listening to the most basic reasoning. 

It was a reasonable nerf, and probably not even enough. It may be followed by more nerfs, and in the end, that will be healthy for the game. You can feel free to not like it, or not agree with their decision, but you are being seriously obtuse if you think there was anything wrong with the decision to nerf it, after reading every response in this thread. 

In short, to change/copy your silly phrasing, and btw I will continue to do whatever I want: 

"Stop trying to justify not-nerfing it, like it is somehow making the game unfair to nerf it". 

Funny you joke about Ad Nauseum while committing a Ad Hominem, but whatever, i promised no negativity.

Having the Kuva Nukor chain 4 people doesn't invalidate other choices, as stated here there are at least 5 other secondaries that can attack people on that scale or greater like the Atomos and Epitaph, yet people don't use those, so clearly destructive power is not entirely the reason it's popular.

Ease of attainment can be changed by raising the mastery rank.

And lets be honest the art team made a beautiful gun.

The Nerf is not reasonable, they aren't nerfing all chaining weapons, or Kuva Weapons, or Secondaries, it is specifically this well designed gun, whose main use is a effective spray and pray that takes out a small group of people. it literally only hurts those who are using it on weaker star chart opponents. as i asked in another thread, why cant we have nice things.

I think Surbusken has it right, they're squashing it to chase people to new content, the problem is that content isn't good and them doing so is a sign of LAZINESS, which you as a consumer shouldn't be defending.

it's really funny how no one has nothing but complaints about their new content so their first step is to destroy the old stuff that people enjoy, that isn't healthy and they shouldn't want to do that. If they actually made opponents worth fighting one on one like they used to with Stalker and to a lesser extent the eidolons, this wouldn't be a issue. you know what would fix the Kuva Nukor without killing it, opponents that require precision. What if there were enemies that wore armor like Ruk and forced you to use your zoom feature to defeat them and they actually caused friendly fire so the fight would look like it has weight, and over the next 30 seconds you had to strip 3-5 pieces of armor off of them to bring them down, man that would really be a cool new break in the monotony, it would be good for the game.

i understand that you have some strange fealty to DE, i like them but if their game's survival was at stake and people are asking them for new enemies to liven it up and their response is to get rid of what ever is helping their players to kill those enemies this month, i'd be worried about how much i invest in people that lazy and self destructive.

it's sad, because they clearly want to add new stuff but it's all becoming a slight variation of the same targets i've been shooting at for years. what was the last truly new opponent, the orphix? still get resonators spawning in locations that are unreachable, still haven't fixed it, still happens randomly in corpus railjack, but no lets take time to break the kuva nukor because it's over powered but not any other mass destruction weapons, because it's healthy for the game.

54 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

also while we're at it, define "Healthy"

35 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

also while we're at it, define "Healthy"

A meta where the vast majority of people doesn't use the same freaking outlier, uber powered, uber convenient, uber everything all in one gun when there are literally hundreds of weapons in the game.

The rest is irrelevant and doesn't warrant a response. 

Also, not sure how I am going "Ad Hominem". I am not attacking you, I am attacking your ideas, which I consider fallacious. I am just being particularly blunt about it. I am sure you are quite a capable person in whatever you do in life. You are just wrong in this particular case, in my personal view. If I come across as ad hominem, that's a mistake on my part, like I said, I am sure you are quite a capable person, I just think you don't WANT to get it in this case. 

If you don't nerf outliers, you invalidate far too many other choices. As a game developer, nerfing an outlier is far more realistic a solution than buffing hundreds of weapons to meet it, which requires you to buff all the enemies too, to make the game now not feel to easy with everything. It's just the most realistic solution when something becomes an outlier, and will always happen. You think this is bad, try a non PvE game, where nerfs and buffs are even way more often and draconian. 

TL;DR, sorry, not trying to be a jerk, just meant to be blunt. Outliers will be nerfed in PvE, this is the way of things. The devs made hundreds of weapons, they don't want more than half the players spending most of their time using just one. Arguing/fighting about this is tilting at windmills. You are 100% wasting your time and energy. I wish you well, and mean no ill will. 

It would be another story if you invested on Kuva Nukor and never have a chance to used it (I mean that DE makes sure no players can used it, which isn't the case).

But you have invested in it, used it on steel path and get rewards for using them... It would be after next patch update that it's effectiveness will be reduce. If you're asking for return of resources, can I asks you to also return all rewards that you got for using it?

15 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

It would be another story if you invested on Kuva Nukor and never have a chance to used it (I mean that DE makes sure no players can used it, which isn't the case).

But you have invested in it, used it on steel path and get rewards for using them... It would be after next patch update that it's effectiveness will be reduce. If you're asking for return of resources, can I asks you to also return all rewards that you got for using it?

howabout one fourth considering my Kuva Kohm, Twin Basolk, and Djinn helped too.

23 minutes ago, ConsumerJTC said:

Hmm, they are bringing it closer and in line to it's original base form instead of an OP atomos reskin?

I dont see why Kuva Nukor is a subject of worry, unless your overly reliant on it like a mind addled addict.

It doesn't need to it's a Kuva weapon, clearly these weapons represent a technological innovation in grineer engineering hence it's glowing face from it's likely atomos based powersource, which i love, it's the love child of a ugly weapon i love and a beautiful weapon i never used because im wasn't fond of mastery rank farming until the last month or so.

24 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

A meta where the vast majority of people doesn't use the same freaking outlier, uber powered, uber convenient, uber everything all in one gun when there are literally hundreds of weapons in the game.

The rest is irrelevant and doesn't warrant a response. 

Also, not sure how I am going "Ad Hominem". I am not attacking you, I am attacking your ideas, which I consider fallacious. I am just being particularly blunt about it. I am sure you are quite a capable person in whatever you do in life. You are just wrong in this particular case, in my personal view. If I come across as ad hominem, that's a mistake on my part, like I said, I am sure you are quite a capable person, I just think you don't WANT to get it in this case. 

If you don't nerf outliers, you invalidate far too many other choices. As a game developer, nerfing an outlier is far more realistic a solution than buffing hundreds of weapons to meet it, which requires you to buff all the enemies too, to make the game now not feel to easy with everything. It's just the most realistic solution when something becomes an outlier, and will always happen. You think this is bad, try a non PvE game, where nerfs and buffs are even way more often and draconian. 

aww man i guess they should add new content to make them invalid instead of nerfing them, again they haven't reworked orphix despite shoving it into railjack's rng, they havent fixed the stug, sheev, glaives, hell bonewidow's 1 and 3 are literal jokes. even assuming this isn't like they did years ago where the new prime rifle was the meta until the next prime rifle was out, why do they attempt to fix the meta by nerfing instead of boosting content they already have especially since we know there are other weapons waiting to replace it (one of which is mysteriously the signature weapon of the new frame. do you honestly think they'll nerf the epitaph anytime soon or  do you think it'll end up being the new meta once the youtubers start promoting it until the next "new content" comes out they need to show people are interacting with for their internal meetings.

Just now, Dairaion said:

howabout one fourth considering my Kuva Kohm, Twin Basolk, and Djinn helped too.

It would be another story if you also use it one fourth of the time and not as main weapon. But if you considered the Kuva Nukor nerf destroying your arsenal, it would seem that you consider it as main weapon on the mission. Or else you would not make this thread in the first place.

So, no... You won't get resources back with that argument.

11 minutes ago, Dairaion said:

aww man i guess they should add new content to make them invalid instead of nerfing them, again they haven't reworked orphix despite shoving it into railjack's rng, they havent fixed the stug, sheev, glaives, hell bonewidow's 1 and 3 are literal jokes. even assuming this isn't like they did years ago where the new prime rifle was the meta until the next prime rifle was out, why do they attempt to fix the meta by nerfing instead of boosting content they already have especially since we know there are other weapons waiting to replace it (one of which is mysteriously the signature weapon of the new frame. do you honestly think they'll nerf the epitaph anytime soon or  do you think it'll end up being the new meta once the youtubers start promoting it until the next "new content" comes out they need to show people are interacting with for their internal meetings.

Have you ever heard of the medical term triage? Basically, kind of like an emergency room, where when you have limited time, you just focus on the most blaring emergencies. 

Sadly, with DE, this seems to mean, with their limited dev time for working on older content, that most of the time, when they do anything to touchup old stuff, they might throw in a few general mods or arcanes (like what is coming up), but they rarely do any actual buffing for specific weapons especially, and frames only once in a while, mostly they just do emergency nerfing. 

I wonder... if DE just paired every weapon specific nerf for big outliers like Kuva Nukor, along with some serious weapon specific buffs for really old weapons that have been waiting for a touchup since forever... maybe people wouldn't get so upset about the nerfs, and just see it as a natural balancing cycle.

But far too often, the outliers everyone is using weapons are nerfed, but the outlier no one is using weapons are not given a buff at the same time, so instead of players just feeling like the game is being balanced overall, they just feel resentful. Does that make sense? 

And btw, I just realized, I think resentful is a really great word for how people who are upset about nerfs feel in general, and I really strongly believe that if they came with more buffs for forgotten stuff alongside them more often, as is usually the case with more PvP oriented games where balance cycles are even more often and more common and accepted, that the resentment would not be such a big factor among your average player. 

On 2021-06-22 at 9:39 PM, nslay said:

It you can get past the extremely lame reload mechanic, try Catabolyst in place of Kuva Nukor... can do things Kuva Nukor can't do: Corrosive+Heat+Viral all in one package (and look, it's already 3 unique status effects if Condition Overload is nerfed that way!).

Lol no.

The nukor is used because 1 absurdly low TTK, 2 allows gigantic FOF and when using Fire or elec can stunlock about a quarter of a tile in very very short order whilst also pumping DoT on top of that, never mind using melee after.

The catabolyst isn't even in the same range of effectiveness and the grenade is pretty notorious for doing zero damage and having essentially melee range effectiveness unless you overthrow, and given that you can fast melee for more damage faster than the grenade can be thrown... yeah not even kind of contender for a replacement. It does four times the damage per average burst and still can't keep par.

On 2021-06-22 at 10:18 PM, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Pfft, my favourite Youtuber started his Warframe weapon series alphabetically!! 

I'll be 200 hundred when they finally show me how to build for the Zenistar!! 

Considering zilchy's build output is 100% discord copypasta from another youtuber, no comment.

2 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

Considering zilchy's build output is 100% discord copypasta from another youtuber, no comment.

... I too... will not... post... a comment... either! 

I was just trying to make a reference to MCGamerCZ man, I don't want no drama!! 😁

I agree with you about the Catabolyst. Its got a fun gimmick, but yeah. Mind you, it doesn't necessary need to compete, if the other user is just using it as a primer.

30 minutes ago, NocheLuz said:

It would be another story if you also use it one fourth of the time and not as main weapon. But if you considered the Kuva Nukor nerf destroying your arsenal, it would seem that you consider it as main weapon on the mission. Or else you would not make this thread in the first place.

No I consider the Kuva Nukor nerf to be keying the paint on my favorite car.

29 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Have you ever heard of the medical term triage? Basically, kind of like an emergency room, where when you have limited time, you just focus on the most blaring emergencies. 

Sadly, with DE, this seems to mean, with their limited dev time for working on older content, that most of the time, when they do anything to touchup old stuff, they might throw in a few general mods or arcanes (like what is coming up), but they rarely do any actual buffing for specific weapons especially, and frames only once in a while, mostly they just do emergency nerfing. 

I wonder... if DE just paired every weapon specific nerf for big outliers like Kuva Nukor, along with some serious weapon specific buffs for really old weapons that have been waiting for a touchup since forever... maybe people wouldn't get so upset about the nerfs, and just see it as a natural balancing cycle.

But far too often, the outliers everyone is using weapons are nerfed, but the outlier no one is using weapons are not given a buff at the same time, so instead of players just feeling like the game is being balanced overall, they just feel resentful. Does that make sense? 

And btw, I just realized, I think resentful is a really great word for how people who are upset about nerfs feel in general, and I really strongly believe that if they came with more buffs for forgotten stuff alongside them more often, as is usually the case with more PvP oriented games where balance cycles are even more often and more common and accepted, that the resentment would not be such a big factor among your average player. 

stop being reasonable.

26 minutes ago, -Kittens- said:

The catabolyst isn't even in the same range of effectiveness and the grenade is pretty notorious for doing zero damage and having essentially melee range effectiveness unless you overthrow, and given that you can fast melee for more damage faster than the grenade can be thrown... yeah not even kind of contender for a replacement. It does four times the damage per average burst and still can't keep par.

The catabolyst also looks like it has a VD, which is it's greatest negative

vor 2 Stunden schrieb NocheLuz:

embarrassing that every epic fail is defended with foam in the mouth with childish provocations.

index.jpg

vor 3 Stunden schrieb ConsumerJTC:

Hmm, they are bringing it closer and in line to it's original base form instead of an OP atomos reskin?

I dont see why Kuva Nukor is a subject of worry, unless your overly reliant on it like a mind addled addict.

of course there is a replacement. I can easily play with other weapons. only with kuva nukor it was very pleasant and that is an all-round weapon without recoil and stupid effects.
you don't seem to understand the purpose of the thing at all. of course, kuva nukor is getting much worse. and it doesn't stop there! devs will worsen it again until it becomes an absolute garbage weapon and no one plays with it anymore.

or look at changes for bramma! a great weapon became a laughing stock for some clowns.

Archived