Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want more mod capacity

T_erry

Mod capacity is hardly lacking.

But sometimes that happens.

I came up with an idea.

Similar to kuva weapon through a particular process, all weapon can earn 2 more mod capacity per forma.

Here is my example.

Let me temporarily name it kuva reactor.

Kuva reactor can get from steel path.

You can consume rank 40 (used 5 forma) kuva weapon to kuva reactor in action of mod loadout.

So you get charged kuva reactor, it records kuva weapon's damage bonus.

And you can use charged kuva reactor to any weapon just like orokin reactor.

When use it, weapon earn recorded damage bonus and get additional 2 capacity per used forma.

But weapon's rank return to 0, all forma you used to it will gone.

You need to invest 5 more forma to get 40 capacity.

My example is complicate and cost a lot but it worth to do that.

Please no.

That would mean I'd have to farm a 60% Kuva weapon for every gun I want to max out.

Also very punishing for people that already own weapons with multiple Forma for no good reason.

Would this mean I can get an extra 1000 mastery for every weapon in the game with that system? An extra nope from me.

43 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

Please no.

That would mean I'd have to farm a 60% Kuva weapon for every gun I want to max out.

Also very punishing for people that already own weapons with multiple Forma for no good reason.

Would this mean I can get an extra 1000 mastery for every weapon in the game with that system? An extra nope from me.

This.

OP: If you want more mod capacity, I think the more fair suggestion is incorporating an item that gives 2 capacity (4 with a reactor) to act as a replacement for stance mods and aura mods. Something that gives just a slight capacity boost to squeeze in expensive mods that doesn't punish players for previous investments or ask them to farm 60% kuva weapons for every weapon in the game at worst. 

41 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

OP, you're not meant to equip all primed mods + 1 Riven on your weapons.

Except on lich weapons.  And melee weapons.  Apparently it's fine in those cases, but if you want to do it on Spira Prime that would be OP.

• 4 months later...
On 2021-07-03 at 1:13 PM, T_erry said:

Mod capacity is hardly lacking.

But sometimes that happens.

I came up with an idea.

Similar to kuva weapon through a particular process, all weapon can earn 2 more mod capacity per forma.

Here is my example.

Let me temporarily name it kuva reactor.

Kuva reactor can get from steel path.

You can consume rank 40 (used 5 forma) kuva weapon to kuva reactor in action of mod loadout.

So you get charged kuva reactor, it records kuva weapon's damage bonus.

And you can use charged kuva reactor to any weapon just like orokin reactor.

When use it, weapon earn recorded damage bonus and get additional 2 capacity per used forma.

But weapon's rank return to 0, all forma you used to it will gone.

You need to invest 5 more forma to get 40 capacity.

My example is complicate and cost a lot but it worth to do that.

Yes that's what we need. I have weapons that have ALL SLOTS FULLY FORMAed. Yet some mod(s) still won't fit. We need more capacities and options when it comes to Modding. Extre capacities and freedom of modding is always a great thing. 

Honestly, forma were probably a mistake since they rendered polarities into nothing more than time gates.

At this point, DE might as well go all in, allowing us to slot in a Orokin Reactor on top of the Orokin Catalyst that adds +30 capacity and blank 4 slots.

At that point, all the different damage multipliers have been exhausted and any more would be negligible increases, maybe we'll have more room for utility.

Archived