Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sisters Of Parvos Final Stage bug

(NSW)Cephalon_Voicer

Game-breaking bug during final stage of Sister kill/conversion. After defeating the Sister, the game never recognizes that you've actually gone to extraction to leave the capital ship and locks out the pilot's seat of the railjack.

Once you reach extraction, you are able to leave the capital ship, but when you're in open space, it says "Enter Corpus Pillar" and the usual extraction message. The Railjack is in a perpetual cloak as well and cannot be warped to via Omni or Form Up.

Only way to exit the mission is about or close the game. Sister is not defeated upon aboring the mission.

This may be caused by use of the Necramech while in the capital ship.

Another note is that priority target markers/HUD objectives do not appear during Sister Confrontation missions, but are still able to be accessed.

This may or not help, but I had the same bug too, and I noticed that the node has two points of interest to do aside from the mission requirements (2 crewships and 2 security nodes), and I got through the mission without the bug when I did those two unmarked points of interest before entering the stanchion to fight my sister. Try it out and see if it works until it's fixed?

So this happened to me last night, I thought my teammate didnt complete the other actions and we were still able to go in the ship to fight the sister lich, so maybe that was why, then i solo’d it, and i still coulnt finish the mission, it still said to enter the ship after extracting. Then I restarted the game and switch, and tried again today with some other people, now, I’m not sure if it was because I beat the lich before and assassinated her already, but this time it wouldn’t let me assassinate her, then after she left, none of us could extract and finish the mission. Please fix this issue as soon as possible. Also, this lich has an ephemera I want, so it would suck if I for some reason cant get it because of the bug. Thank you!

Really enjoying this update, but this bug happened to me exactly as described in the first post and it's quite frustrating. Tried multiple times with the same results. The last time I tried it, I actually got a legs blueprint to a Hound even though I "failed" by exiting the mission after defeating the Sister. Gonna set the game down till some things get ironed out in this update. Thanks for all your hard work DE!

I also shot @(NSW)Cephalon_Voicer a DM for these details, but if anyone else on this thread is able to share the following info and any additional information that may help with snagging this bug that'd be grand!

• What are your MicroSD card specs
  • Were you playing your Switch handheld or docked?
  • Were you playing the mission solo or in a squad? 
  • What was your play style? 
    • For example, did you aggressively fight enemies or try to rush past them? Did you and your squad mates destroy crew ships with the Tunguska Cannon or by boarding them? Did you go for points of interest during the heat of battle or were you waiting for the main objective to be completed? 

Thanks for all of your help in advance! 

SanDisk Ultra 128GB microSDXC UHS-I with 80MB/S transfer speed

Handheld

Solo

• For example, did you aggressively fight enemies or try to rush past them? Did you and your squad mates destroy crew ships with the Tunguska Cannon or by boarding them? Did you go for points of interest during the heat of battle or were you waiting for the main objective to be completed? 

I tried different tactics on multiple runs but mostly I would ignore the smaller enemies (fighters in space and Corpus units in the Pillar) and go straight for the main objectives, also ignoring the points of interest for the most part. I believe I used the artillery cannon every time on the crew ships.

One thing I will point out is that I was able to successfully defeat a Sister prior to this. The only difference I can tell is that I did NOT use a Necramech during that mission. All subsequent attempts were done with the Necramech to make the final fight go faster and those are the times where it didn't let me complete the mission.

Thank you for looking into this!

• What are your MicroSD card specs
    i save in switch console 
    i have tried both, but no different 
    i have tried both, but no different 
    For example, did you aggressively fight enemies or try to rush past them? Did you and your squad mates destroy crew ships with the Tunguska Cannon or by boarding them? Did you go for points of interest during the heat of battle or were you waiting for the main objective to be completed?
    mostly just go to sister directly 

my current situation is i can complete the mission with 4/5 try . but its kind of wasting time, i needa do the same quest 4/5 times and only once complete

On 2021-07-14 at 2:06 AM, [DE]Marcus said:

I also shot @(NSW)Cephalon_Voicer a DM for these details, but if anyone else on this thread is able to share the following info and any additional information that may help with snagging this bug that'd be grand!

@[DE]Marcus

MicroSD - Sandisk Ultra 128GB A1 10

Playing handheld most of the time

Solo

Aggressively speed running the mission as described; docking crew ships

В 13.07.2021 в 21:06, [DE]Marcus сказал:

I had somewhat similar problem on PC, maybe they're connected.

Story:

1) Got my Sister.

2) Completed 1 mission.

3) On 2nd mission she appeared, oneshotted her (lucky guess).

4) Didn't know all 3 mods because one of used mods was OULL,

5) Started Solo mission Railjack.

6) Killed 2 Crewships, destroyed security nodes.

7) Rushed to Sister, killed 2 specters.

8) Was killed by the Hound. Revived.

9) Stabbed the Hound.

10) Downed my Sister very fast, held A (to convert her) before even UI appeared.

11) Animation completed. Got instantly kicked out of the ship to the entrance of it.

12) Objective - Enter The Corpus Pillar (don't remember if Get To Extraction also was there).

12) Mission instantly failed.

Repeated the mission, again was killed by the hound, again held A (to convert) before UI appeared. Mission failed again.

Repeated 3rd time. Wasn't killed by the Hound. Downed my Sister. Waited until UI appeared. Timer (20 seconds) until she flees appeared. Waited until 10 seconds left. Converted. Successful.

So, maybe it's the same issue, but on PC it instantly kicks you out of the ship on some Error, while on Switch it don't. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Marcus said:

Thanks for the details @(NSW)blackbird13m @(NSW)Lolo @(NSW)XeR0zim @Muxailo

I'm happy to report we've actually just fixed this in the latest Hotfix! Should be happy hunting from here on out. Happy Tennocon!

Thanks for fixing this! I don't play on Nin-Switch, but it's really good that players can now get back to hunting ducks and rabbits liches and sisters! :wink:

Yell Bugs Bunny GIF by Looney Tunes

I already posted this on hot fix 4 thread and than I found dedicated bug thread so I'm reposing.

Hunter munitions is still bugged tested in steel path Void mission 1 hour run with Kuva tonkor.

I did not used any arcanes or abilities that can affect the damage.

Consistency of procs is much lower and often drops to around 10-15% instead of 30%.

Damage of the Bleed dot applied by Hunter munition is all over the place and it often does not reflect the damage of the weapon and level of the crit in fact I do not think orange and red crits where increasing the damage of the bleed dots on acolytes at all it was always 1477 witch is fraction of what it should be.

Multiple times I shot kuva tonkor projectile at the feet of Corrupted heavy gunner and first 2-3-4 shots do not applied any bleed dot and than next shot applied dot that deals 2k damage and that enemy was affected by 10 viral stacks.

That was with [galvanized chamber] fully stacked so multi shot of 3.9 and base damage without multishot of 4.5k and 5.5 crit multiplayer

Some of the times every thing feels ok but than every thing degrades and weapons no longer work as they should and sometimes maximum AOE fall of applies to the enemy that received direct hit or projectile exploded 1m away from it.

Guys this entire update was supposed to bring back guns to level 4k++ steel path but bleed from hunter munitions is the only thing that works, so when it stops working we have nothing no primary no secondary weapons that can be used as primary damage source and no modding system because we build only for one thing (restore old corrosive, blast and gas please).

• 4 months later...

Archived