Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yarely - grafted helminth abilities do not work with Merulina

Sirihitti

Question

Whoever said anything, but I liked this frame, mobile, pleasant, girlishly happy. If you build and polarize well, then it is quite usable.
But I would like to replace some abilities that I consider unnecessary, for example - 4. I faced the fact that she could not use the grafted abilities on Merulin. Will this be fixed?

9 answers to this question

Hmm, there were no such problems with Titania. While in a state of ultimate ability, she can use grafted abilities.
It is hoped that this will still be implemented. Or Merulin will also have to be replaced with something.

4 hours ago, szabika200204 said:

I think it's unlikely. They wrote it in the patch notes that helminth abilities don't work while on Merulina

Pablo stated that the 50-odd Helminth abilities would require extra animations to be used on Merulina and that currently the dev team are working on so many things that right now they haven't anyone to dedicate to it so for the foreseeable future Merulina doesn't work with Helminth abilities. Sad but  how it goes

Why not just use a universal animation with each of the helminth abilities' casting time. 

warframe's answer to this is just kinda lazy. 

Her 2 is her signature skill, also only thing keep her alive. not sure why Im forced to subsume that, or no subsume at all. not cool 

12 minutes ago, SuperbDave said:

Why not just use a universal animation with each of the helminth abilities' casting time. 

warframe's answer to this is just kinda lazy. 

Her 2 is her signature skill, also only thing keep her alive. not sure why Im forced to subsume that, or no subsume at all. not cool 

So you know their code better than them, and think even though Pablo told you it isn't possible to do it that easily, that they can just "use universal animations" and it won't cause problems? Cause it would, that's why they would have to have special animations and coding. Like Pablo already said. 

18 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

So you know their code better than them, and think even though Pablo told you it isn't possible to do it that easily, that they can just "use universal animations" and it won't cause problems? Cause it would, that's why they would have to have special animations and coding. Like Pablo already said. 

I mean, theoretically they've already laid out the groundwork with already being able to use abilities on the K-Drive, if anything a "universal animation" would just look boring, you'd have to stretch out those animations for the longer casting times, so it would look really out of place/broken than what we already have.

While it'd be nice to have that for Yareli, I feel like you could just cast the ability before you get on Merulina in most cases.

Archived