Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

But... what if I like my crew? (Rank 10 Tactical feedback)

ENIAK_Prime

Just humor me a bit. Let's say I'm one of those CRINGY PLAYERS who goes all ROLEPLAY MODE when he hops into the game, and I happen to be quite attached to my non-elite crew. I know, IMPOSSIBLE to imagine, right? But just humor me.

So... it kinda seems like a big ol' middle finger up the butt to reward me for rank 10 tactical by implying I should dump my crew for some superior individuals.

Couldn't rank 10 just be the ability to upgrade existing crew to elite status? My boy Bull Oria deserves a promotion, guys...

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ENIAK_Prime:

Just humor me a bit. Let's say I'm one of those CRINGY PLAYERS who goes all ROLEPLAY MODE when he hops into the game, and I happen to be quite attached to my non-elite crew. I know, IMPOSSIBLE to imagine, right? But just humor me.

So... it kinda seems like a big ol' middle finger up the butt to reward me for rank 10 tactical by implying I should dump my crew for some superior individuals.

Couldn't rank 10 just be the ability to upgrade existing crew to elite status? My boy Bull Oria deserves a promotion, guys...

I agree ... upgrading via leveling and then choosing a perk in accordance with the used points would be the coolest thing ever....

It‘s almost impossible to get blessed by RNG and get:

- 5 points in pilot gunner endurance with zetki turret boost

- 5 points in gunner repair endurance with zetki turret boost

- 5 points in repair battle endurance with after repair movement/ rifle crit boost

vor 7 Stunden schrieb ENIAK_Prime:

WHAT FOR?
why upgrade gunner ???
I can still understand on-call engi, but the rest?!?!?!

extremely exaggerated.

I honestly don't see why they couldn't have crew members be hired from level 1, and you play Railjack and spend resources on "training" them into a role you want them to fill. Then there would be the option of paying more for randomized maxed crew member.

I like roleplayers 😋.

Personally I’m gonna keep my old crew (so far I haven’t come across a point where I need to upgrade them).

I won’t say anything to them, but they’ll know that there are these “Elite Crew” in existence in the universe. That will linger in the back of their collective minds as we set off on adventures and fun and are one big happy space-faring family 🙂

11 hours ago, ENIAK_Prime said:

You wouldn't be the only one. If these crew members are just meant to be walking stat bonuses, why even bother giving them names, backstories and personalities? They're designed to make us get attached to them in some way, which is it's all the worse when Command 10 pushes us to ditch them heartlessly in favor of a replacement with better stats and a passive. I fully agree, the intrinsic should instead allow us to rank up our existing crew to elite status, and thus give us two more competency points to spend on them plus a passive to choose from.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb (NSW)Greybones:

I like roleplayers 😋.

Personally I’m gonna keep my old crew (so far I haven’t come across a point where I need to upgrade them).

I won’t say anything to them, but they’ll know that there are these “Elite Crew” in existence in the universe. That will linger in the back of their collective minds as we set off on adventures and fun and are one big happy space-faring family 🙂

actually it's not elite either. it depends on a few stats.
even for engi & on-call you don't need a perfect 0/0/5/5/5. he is also so effective and does a top job at tenet farms or in SP. and i don't believe in random and that someone like that will be there with a good bonus!

besides, if I've already designed npc with cosmetics, then I don't want to do that again. even if it takes a short time.

but as long as ventkids rep is needed, I take a look every now and then. I often see a useful bonus and the thing is bought...

Archived