Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JACKPOT! When you open four identical items, in missions with relics - the fifth SPECIAL item opens too!

-EPECb-

DE, how about this innovation?

For example:

ZzwX7Uz.pngZzwX7Uz.png + ZzwX7Uz.png + ZzwX7Uz.png      =     +rr7EQm6.png

Спойлер
В 04.08.2021 в 23:53, (NSW)Gamer-Steve сказал:

That would be pretty useful!

• It actually reminds me of this;
    jaUzo3j.jpg

On 2021-08-02 at 7:09 AM, keikogi said:

Each player getting the rare item of his owm relic would be a good reward. 

That would be pretty useful!

• It actually reminds me of this;
    jaUzo3j.jpg

Although, I do wonder how this feature would work for Requiem relics, in case people are trying to get a specific mod rather than the Exilus weapon adapter, and they all reveal the same mod (Which then becomes the adapter hypothetically).

• Perhaps it could just default to whichever mod a person has less of? I suppose that would be a bit of a tricky situation though per person, especially if they have an equal amount of mods beforehand.

Just some food for thought.

This sounds all cute and "why not"-ish at first glance...

but I see it as a bad idea. It blatantly triggers the gambling alarms that the random relics already sneak by just under the wire. It also leads to more potential anger and toxicity from those already trying to find groups to rad share the same relics... they already deal with people not actually equipping the right relic, or not having a radiant relic... and now you want to have a system that requires people bringing the same relics (or relics that drop the same items), to trigger some random special reward.

I just don't see this ending well. (not to be a killjoy, just extrapolating out the results in my head, based on past experience.)

4 часа назад, (PSN)AyinDygra сказал:

but I see it as a bad idea. It blatantly triggers the gambling alarms that the random relics already sneak by just under the wire. It also leads to more potential anger and toxicity from those already trying to find groups to rad share the same relics... they already deal with people not actually equipping the right relic, or not having a radiant relic... and now you want to have a system that requires people bringing the same relics (or relics that drop the same items), to trigger some random special reward.

...thank you for your feedback. Your words also make sense. There is something to think about.

4 hours ago, (PSN)AyinDygra said:

It also leads to more potential anger and toxicity from those already trying to find groups to rad share the same relics... they already deal with people not actually equipping the right relic, or not having a radiant relic... and now you want to have a system that requires people bringing the same relics (or relics that drop the same items), to trigger some random special reward.

Also solo players would either be forced to join those rad share groups or never be able to get the reward. I don't see that going well either.

9 часов назад, -EPECb- сказал:

9 часов назад, Leyvonne сказал:

Also solo players would either be forced to join those rad share groups or never be able to get the reward. I don't see that going well either.

All right, all right. And what if the reward is made less valuable than a very rare one? There will be a small bonus, but it will still be nice to get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived