Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSN Update 30.7: Nidus Prime & Plague Star

[DE]Danielle

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Missed note: 

The Heart of Deimos and Sisters of Parvos Trophies are now available on PS5: 

Does this mean that the PS4 version of Warframe is officially done receiving future trophies?  I read the PSA, but it isn't totally clear (sorry if I misread it).  Thanks!

Edited by (PSN)SirShavesALot

28 minutes ago, (PSN)Tomplexthis said:

no. probably not for a few years. only like 5 people own a ps5. 125 million have a ps4

I don't know.  I read through the PSA again about trophies and found this: "Between the 31 Trophy updates we’ve added on top of the base game Trophies (as seen in the screenshot below), Warframe has hit the cap of 32 categories on PS4, which unfortunately means that we are unable to add any additional Trophies to the PS4 version of Warframe.  This also means that we will not be able to deliver the Heart of Deimos Trophies that we previously said would come to PS4. We apologize for what has already been a long wait on promised Trophies that ultimately will not be coming."

I’m unable to login to Warframe on my PS5 at all. I downloaded the update and I was able to get in immediately, but there was a lot of lag, so I decided to restart after having waited like 2 minutes for a loading screen. After I reloaded I tried like 5 separate times to log in, only for it to not allow me in. I reinstalled the game, and I still can’t log in. 

Ambassador: "difficult RNG", you guys should go into politics XD

"Removed Intensify from Mid-Level defection rotations", is this the point where we finally get the opportunity to bargain to not get Vitality or Ammo Case as as a rotation reward on Hydroid anymore? Please revise the rotation rewards for all endless game modes a bit. Pretty please ;(

A little feedback on Yareli. She is still a rather disappointing frame, she lacks proper synergy, she is too squishy and her crowd control is still more of a crowd chaos. Hate to say it, since I dig her design, but she needs a more in-depth revise later down the road...

Aside from that, thanks for the service, good bridge till the New War, looking forward to whats next. 

Edited by (PSN)c1234567890alvi

Yareli's dash doesn't work with L1. I had to rebind L3 to roll/dash to get her to bullet jump (which is less than optimal as the I can't execute the desired multi-directional swift movement). It seems like the crouch command on L1 maybe in conflict with her dash when she's on her board. 

Edited by (PSN)ESHU_7

Tomb Looter and Vallis Spelunker trophies are still unobtainable on PS4 if you did them first on PS5. They show in challenges as done, but even after visiting all caves, trophies are not showing. This has been an issue from a very long time... 

@[DE]Danielle when you will at least acknowledge the problem? And please, don't delete my post like last time. 

Edited by (PSN)Patrickosan
  • Like 1

So it seems that Yarelli’s movement(which was the biggest change in her kit this update) is not working correctly. Also we have not gotten any updates on when the Galvanized mods will be fixed for projectile weapons. Please address and try to give at least a time frame for when we can expect this to work correctly. 

22 hours ago, (PSN)Matt3974 said:

I like alot of the fixes I'm seeing here but there are some really annoying bugs that still aren't fixed like galvanized aptitude/savvy/shot still not working on projectile weapons on console like boltor prime and the kompressa still doesn't register AoE damage on the extra projectiles added from multishot mods atleast on playstation making the gun practically useless if multishot doesn't improve its damage. 

17 hours ago, (PSN)Pragmatic_2015 said:

I'm still waiting for some sort of hard indication of whether the galvanized mods are working properly on PS4 ????

15 hours ago, (PSN)Dyin-Kyo said:

Definitely not working properly... No damage increases on my shedu or mutalist cernos

1 hour ago, (PSN)zeromegax said:

So it seems that Yarelli’s movement(which was the biggest change in her kit this update) is not working correctly. Also we have not gotten any updates on when the Galvanized mods will be fixed for projectile weapons. Please address and try to give at least a time frame for when we can expect this to work correctly. 

Known issue that we are looking into: 

• Like 4

I've a very odd question, but... Did you make any changes to the saturation/contrast?

I swear Void Traces and other end-of-mission rewards look more colourful, and I haven't changed my TV settings - I just HAVE TO know if I'm just remembering wrong, or if you've made some UI changes.

Power Spike in Naramon isn't working as it should. Not that I think I'll be about long enough to care. I'm so tired of the rng of this game. A full day spent yesterday trying to get Nidus and I still need his Neuroptics after dropping at least 10 Rad Relics trying for it. That's farming for the Relics (A good few hours doing 50 wave speed run Defenses), spending all 3 of my maxed Sydicates on Relic Packs, 150 Steel Essence with Teshin, and I get roughly 10 Relics to get the Neuros. BUT I DIDN'T!

Too much rng in this game now, no effort based rewards at all. It's tedious as anything. Your thinking of "rng will make people play more" probably has the opposite effect for people like me as it makes me mind numb & pissed off and not wanting to play. I'm not the only one, people clearly weren't happy when you said about the Hollowkey changes that were coming, but in true DE fashion you didn't listen to them, who were a massive majority by the way! and you released the update exactly as you intended. You are too stubborn for your own good. I would say a minimum of 90% of the people who replied stated that getting 10 not 6 makes no difference when you can run 10 missions but not get ANY! And the 4 from the Sisters didn't go down well either as many people had done their Lichs. But you didn't listen and done it all as intended.

You changed it because people weren't playing it, yet you changed it to a way that people warned you by saying they weren't going to play it that way. You honestly baffle me.

The game was getting tedious anyway, and you have done NOTHING to improve this. Wasn't The New War supposed to come out with this update? If so why wasn't it? I didn't have much hopes for it anyway following your past records, but figured I'd give it a chance. You have now bored me so much yesterday that if I am back to get Nidus, then PS Trophies for my Dojo (As done alot of PS within my first month of playing the game but I was with a different Clan) I think I have lost all interest in Warframe. There IS NO QoL like you keep stating in your changes. It's the same tired tedious game as it has been for a long time. After a few months playing you've basically done everything, then start to get bored repeating things constantly. But I know many people who get bored even before then.

As I've stated to you somewhere before, you can't keep new players, even ones you got the spike for during Covid Lockdown, because it soon dropped again. What can you expect though when you make it difficult for new players to understand the game. Or when they finally get a new Frame in a game called WARFRAME but they can't claim them as slots are very very limited. They find out early on that your free game is actually one of the most expensive out there if you want to get the full experience of it. By which point most are too bored or annoyed to get that experience so quit. At least they done it early before getting too far only to find they would feel that way anyway. I unfortunately don't have much going on in life at the moment, if I don't game I spend alot of time in bed, and it makes my depression worse doing so. But your game can't even conquer that. Many times I just go to bed rather than wanting to put on Warframe. Or I'll put it on, 5mins later realise there is actually NOTHING to do, it's been done thousands of times, so I'll turn it off and go to bed. When I find new games, I play those until complete. Then it comes back to, well I have nothing else just now so let's try Warframe, and the pattern repeats. Most people aren't like me, they just don't come back to your game. And even in my position I try hard not to. I stopped playing after 6 months, fully never intended to come back, deleted it from my PS, and I didn't at all think about it again. Until a friend contacted me who plays, so I started up again. I hate myself for doing so, it was so nice without it. The time is close to me doing the exact same again. You keep getting changes to keep me, and others, interested, but you let us down. Only your hard-core [DE]fenders stick by you!

You desperately need to add alot more new stuff. I said before about a new Solar System with new things to do in it. I said a Sentient System would be cool as they have endgame enemy feels yet are hardly in the game. And with the New War it just makes sense. I beleive a Sentient System is in the lore anyway, so just let us go there. Put new game modes in. Then change alot of your game from rng based to effort based. Sure, rng can be fun, but when the biggest part of a game is rng it is just an awful experience. Especially with the insane drop chances you put on things. And an unlucky person like me can find they just get nowhere. It doesn't sit well...