Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need Help

xFoxeSx

Question

surely they wonder why that title? .... well, the answer is the following.

My friends have been playing warframe for several days in a row and many hours..... what do I do? You only think about farming and getting blueprints .... HELP ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!**

12 answers to this question

hace 46 minutos, -SilverWolfPrime- dijo:

If you don't mind me asking for clarification, what exactly do you need help with?

Are you having trouble finding a specific goal to reach? An item? A weapon?

Are you stuck at a certain point in the game? Perhaps something on the Star Chart?

Are you trying to find something to do that ISN'T playing Warframe?

yes, i was border and didn`t know what to do :I

hace 46 minutos, -SilverWolfPrime- dijo:

If you don't mind me asking for clarification, what exactly do you need help with?

Are you having trouble finding a specific goal to reach? An item? A weapon?

Are you stuck at a certain point in the game? Perhaps something on the Star Chart?

Are you trying to find something to do that ISN'T playing Warframe?

yes, i was border and didn`t know what to do :I

16 minutes ago, xFoxeSx said:

yes, i don`t know what to do

Hm. That's a tough situation, true. Love to play the game, but can't stop and are now hyper-focused on grinding and watching those numbers climb higher.

There's a surprising number of players on here who know what burnout feels like; I'm sure you may get a few suggestions from other players.

Hmm 🤔. My main thinking would be "Don't go for full efficiency", because that can be pretty addictive; chasing the reward and higher numbers can feel pretty good to a detrimental degree. If there was a certain mod combination or something that they wanted to try, even if it doesn't make the fight easy, try it and see how well it does. Don't be afraid to fail or die; failure may actually make them step back and slow down (personally I find playing just above the point of failure pretty fun, since there's a rollercoaster of emotions where I'm like "Oh nonono, I'm gonna diiiiieeeeYES I survived!!")

edit: Maybe turn off numbers. If the powerful draw comes from big numbers, turning off damage numbers will make a fight not about the big numbers anymore

13 hours ago, xFoxeSx said:

surely they wonder why that title? .... well, the answer is the following.

My friends have been playing warframe for several days in a row and many hours..... what do I do? You only think about farming and getting blueprints .... HELP ME AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!**

first of all, try to not multi-post. 
multi-quote is the more appropriate thing to do on internet forums.

secondly, are you trying to save your friends from burnout?
or are you struggling to keep up with your friends?

if it's the former, sadly there's not much we can do to stop people doing what they like. all we can do as friends is gently remind them to slow down so they won't get burned out.
if it's the latter, well you just need to find one goal that excites you, then do it. find something that you think looks cool, google how to make it, then make it. some people want prime frames, some people want mechs, some people want spaceship, some people are happy collecting floofs or decorations, you just need to find your own thing in warframe.

good luck, tenno.

🤔 Sometimes it can be hard to figure out when it's time to take a break. It doesn't just jump out and say "You've played enough; time to put it aside", and even if it did it's kind of easy to ignore 😋

Personally I found a little trick that I use to gauge whether I should keep playing or come back to the game later; if I can walk (literally walk) from the entrance of Cetus up to Konzu for my bounty, without feeling like I'm wasting time or it's stupid to walk or thinking I seriously need to bulletjump and get to Konzu faster, then I'm pretty comfortable with continued playing (I like taking the route through the town)

If however I feel stressed about how I'm not progressing anything by walking from the entrance to Konzu, then I take a step back and reconsider what I'm playing the game for, and decide whether it's time to put it to the side for now and do something else

edit: I find that if I'm scared to even consider the thought of walking up to Konzu, that's a pretty big red flag, and I stop and do something else

Archived