Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about clam emblums.

(NSW)speggy

Question

9 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, (NSW)speggy said:

How Long does it usually take for your clan emblem to be accepted by [de] after it has been uploaded?

So far it's been about a week since I uploaded it to be reviewed for approval.

Time it takes varies depending on what DE has in the works.
As the next part of the New War is coming up which is a big project. Quest, new weapons, quest schematics. belive will also come with a new warframe.

so the review process of clan emblems isn't high up on the list of things DE staff have to do.

But it can take upto  next day to a month or two.
As DE has to make sure the submit emblem follows the guidelines of emblems as if you gave them it in wrong save format or is larger image size than what is requested.
Along side if it is trademark copywrited to any other brands or logos that could get DE in trouble  

5 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

Time it takes varies depending on what DE has in the works.
As the next part of the New War is coming up which is a big project. Quest, new weapons, quest schematics. belive will also come with a new warframe.

so the review process of clan emblems isn't high up on the list of things DE staff have to do.

But it can take upto  next day to a month or two.
As DE has to make sure the submit emblem follows the guidelines of emblems as if you gave them it in wrong save format or is larger image size than what is requested.
Along side if it is trademark copywrited to any other brands or logos that could get DE in trouble  

exactly right. I had notification it had been received, then accepted and added to the update list. It activated around Lavos' release with an in-game mail message from the staff using Teshin I believe and it's been there since.

6 hours ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Well, aside from the helpful comments, I feel I need to point out that the question was not about Clan Emblems.

If you manage to contact one of the Goldblum family's fishing friends, that's how you'll get your Clam Emblum.

OP:- How long does it take for your "clan emblem" to be accepted. 

Not sure what your post is about but the title notwithstanding we all answered the OP directly attached to the title.

If OP meant something else entirely they really should have specified that in the OP itself.

Hi, I'm also on the Nintendo Switch and it took at about one week to have my clan emblem approved and it was put in the game at the subsequent update (Sisters of Parvos). For some other friends, it tokk two weeks. I don't think it will need more than one month to the approval.

17 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Not sure what your post is about

Given that the question had been answered by the earlier questions, further legitimate answers would just repeat the points. Thus my comment was in the form of a joke about the title, to actually provide something a little new and out of the ordinary.

Now that I've had to explain it to you, you've ruined it. Congrats. You are now officially a mean person.

On 2021-10-19 at 7:18 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

Given that the question had been answered by the earlier questions, further legitimate answers would just repeat the points. Thus my comment was in the form of a joke about the title, to actually provide something a little new and out of the ordinary.

Now that I've had to explain it to you, you've ruined it. Congrats. You are now officially a mean person.

The 'mean person' is you, making fun of the OP mispelling "emblem" in their thread title.

They asked a legitimate question, got legitimate answers then you had to be a wiseguy and make an unfunny 'joke' that poked fun at their mispelling- and you call me mean?

Archived