Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitiration Drone need more variation.

Shafara

As the title says. Currently theres only 1 and only 1 type of drone.
Hope DE can add more to spices up the gameplay and hope no more of my friends AFK and leaving cause how stale it is.

Here some Suggestion.
Onslaught Drone - Linked friendly within 10m will be buffed with onslaught (20% damage, 20% movespeed, 20% attackspeed). On death buff all nearby friendly within 20m radius (double the effect of onslaught) for 10sec.
Calming drone - Remove and make linked friendly status immune every 3 sec (4sec cooldown). On death, drop a pod that player can pick up for 20sec status immune.
Suppressed Drone - Linked friendly emit a 20m aura that reduced player damage and healing received by 40%. On death, emit a reverse aura on friendly unit for 5sec.
Resources Drone - Linked friendly wont have any resources/mod drop. On death, drop an orb that player can hold for 3min of resources drop chance (hold as in like the datamass)
Illusion Drone - Increase link range to 30m. Any linked friendly will create a image of friendly every 3 sec. On death, create a illusion of the killer with 30% powerlevel.
Chaotic Drone - Linked friendly have a chance to apply every status effect with 40% chance on hit. On death, spawn a chaotic ball of chaos that chasing the killer (applying 5 random status effect on hit). Ball of chaos is removed upon receiving (Drone level x100) damage absorbed.

Let me hear your type of drone you wanna see. Remember, its about the idea, number can be tweaked and balanced later on.

1 hour ago, Shafara said:

As the title says. Currently theres only 1 and only 1 type of drone.
Hope DE can add more to spices up the gameplay and hope no more of my friends AFK and leaving cause how stale it is.

Here some Suggestion.
Onslaught Drone - Linked friendly within 10m will be buffed with onslaught (20% damage, 20% movespeed, 20% attackspeed). On death buff all nearby friendly within 20m radius (double the effect of onslaught) for 10sec.
Calming drone - Remove and make linked friendly status immune every 3 sec (4sec cooldown). On death, drop a pod that player can pick up for 20sec status immune.
Suppressed Drone - Linked friendly emit a 20m aura that reduced player damage and healing received by 40%. On death, emit a reverse aura on friendly unit for 5sec.
Resources Drone - Linked friendly wont have any resources/mod drop. On death, drop an orb that player can hold for 3min of resources drop chance (hold as in like the datamass)
Illusion Drone - Increase link range to 30m. Any linked friendly will create a image of friendly every 3 sec. On death, create a illusion of the killer with 30% powerlevel.
Chaotic Drone - Linked friendly have a chance to apply every status effect with 40% chance on hit. On death, spawn a chaotic ball of chaos that chasing the killer (applying 5 random status effect on hit). Ball of chaos is removed upon receiving (Drone level x100) damage absorbed.

Let me hear your type of drone you wanna see. Remember, its about the idea, number can be tweaked and balanced later on.

Good idea but it should be OPTIONAL. Greater rewards, harder difficulty arbitration mode. We should still have access to the normal one because for some people this will be way too hard.

I feel like the elephant in the room is isolated game-modes vs mission toggles. There's nothing wrong with 1 type of Arbitration drone, but it becomes an issue when you play an isolated mode with a randomized mission rotation to see that one enemy. If DE made all these isolated modes into toggles for the starmap (SP, Nightmare, Arbitration), the one drone wouldn't be a big deal because there's more going on.

Archived