The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Top 3 melee weapons

Scar.brother.help.me

I'll play since no one else will...

1. Dragon Nikana- it's the OG. My most used melee weapon. Looks great. Feels great. Good riven disposition.

2. Tonbo- the weapon description alone is enough reason to equip this bad boy. Still one of the coolest looking weapons in the game. Still holds up well enough with a riven.

3. Xoris- if you're going to glaive it up, this one makes the most sense.

21 hours ago, Scar.brother.help.me said:

1. Glaive Prime
2. Xoris
3. Furax 

/discuss

Why and  how you build your glaive weapons? Why do you like Furax? Care to elaborate since you asked first? 

I have few weapons built with many Formas to max them out in each of these categories:

1. Glaives
2. Polearms
3. Heavy Blades

🤔 This is a tough one; I often just sort of close my eyes and pick one at random from my collection.

1. I guess I’d put the Heat Dagger in here; it’s just such a no-frills, non-complicated-feeling weapon that I’m a fan of its simplicity

2. Recently got the Jat Kusar and I have to say; I’m loving that heavy attack detonation and overall feel of the weapon

3. Kogake/Kogake Prime because I love breaking people with my bare hands, and the sparring weapons have some fun acrobatics

Again, this list was kind of hard to populate; the limit of 3 was the hard thing to work with

Archived