The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Warframe : Khora Prime or Garuda Prime

AegidiusF

24 minutes ago, Lord_Shadovar said:

Well I don't like Garuda so they saved me from spending money on their game for 9 months or more now. When Khora comes out I will see if I want to give them money then after breaking the time line for releasing the frames again.

Considering Khora is likely more of a money maker then Garuda, it makes sense from a DE standpoint to flip the order here.

Khora is likely going to be the Primed frame shown at or released around Tennocon. It makes sense to put the money maker here when all eyes are on them.

It makes perfect sense from a business standpoint to do this.

35 minutes ago, Lord_Shadovar said:

Well I don't like Garuda so they saved me from spending money on their game for 9 months or more now. When Khora comes out I will see if I want to give them money then after breaking the time line for releasing the frames again.

9 months? We are in the 2x female side of the 2x male-2x female Prime cycle. Next Prime after Garuda is female. Khora is in late June or early July. That's 3-3.5 months, not 9.

Like I honestly predicted DE would do something like this and change the Prime release order line they did with Inaros lol just a pure gut feeling

I feel bad for the several players I saw in threads who subsumed their only Khora expecting her to be primed like lol , good luck farming or wait 3 months I guess 💀😭.

But honestly I shouldn’t speak so smugly with Garuda Prime coming I have no choice but to farm for the Bleeding Body ephemera and the 3% chance Bloodshed sigil from PROFIT TAKER 💀💀💀 since I have OCD about matching frames with cosmetics.

sigh at the end of the day War-Farm Simulator will always give you something to do but Garuda P. look dope asf I’m so excited for her release 

il y a 27 minutes, (NSW)SuperLuigi1025 a dit :

Boy I am glad I didn't get rid of my Khora.

Then again I wasn't going to get rid of my Khora anyways until I got the Prime version and carried over my build to it.

But since Khora Prime isn't a thing yet I guess I have to wait longer.

Just three months for Khora Prime.

keep your Khora till then 😄👍

il y a 4 minutes, Callioppe a dit :

In my opinion worth to keep all your frames no matter how much you will use them.

I totally agree with you. It's very nice to find other people that thinks like me.

And it worths even more if you use them very often (like me 😁)

I'm almost LR 2, just waiting for Garuda Prime to get there, and when I play on open squads, very very often people ask me : "Hey ! Haven't you got Banshee Prime ? Mirage Prime ? Trinity Prime ?..." Just because I'm playing the normal warframe and not the primed version. It makes me laugh a lot. I took me time to farm some of these frames, to craft them, and I wanted them : so I play them and I like it ! Thousands of hours playing normal Banshee, six forma and 1 Aura forma, 2 builds emplacements bought... I will never get rid of her after all this !

il y a 6 minutes, kgabor a dit :

Khora P will be nice for farming and i never bothered to grind for normal Garuda so both will be good anyway.

Yes, I understand.

Garuda was one of the frames I wanted the most and I never regretted crafting her. She is so powerful and versatile : DPS, support and even tank.

I love her and her set of abilities. They are in total synergy. And this is the difference between Garuda and Khora : Garuda has a unmixed design conception, and her abilities synergizes very well. On the other hand Khora, even though she is extremely powerful and a very good frame, is based on two different things, having a miwed design conception : at the same time the Cat Lady and the Spider Lady. Khora started as a spider frame, but she turned out to be a hunter with a kavat companion, and on the mix her abilities do not synergise very well, her first can stop her second ability and this one is a bit too much in her set with her 4th. Well, despite that, I also love Khora a lot.

Farming Garuda is very easy. You can get her even if you don't really want to.

From how [DE] releases primes, Khora should be the next prime. Usually [DE] would release primes by 2 males then 2 females and by their release date. Khora is the 35th warframe release and Garuda is the 37th one release (excluding primes and excal umbra). So it would make sense why Khora prime should be the one after Harrow and Garuda after Khora. But hopefully since Garuda is the next prime Khora should and hopefully be next.

4 minutes ago, boohaam24 said:

From how [DE] releases primes, Khora should be the next prime.

Yes she should but maybe they decided to release Garuda now because she will be receiving some tweaks which means players who already have normal Garuda may try out the changes with her Prime.

This is not the first time DE switches the sequence which a prime is released. Khora may still come out afterwards with the next Prime Access.

36 minutes ago, Josh486 said:

They’re saving her for Tennocon I think, unfortunate but that’s probably why she got delayed.

I've seen this tossed around and it does make a lot of sense. They've always had some leeway with release order and I can understand wanting to hold a more popular frame for a bigger event. Garuda Prime at TennoCon just wouldn't be as exciting. I don't like it, but I can understand it.

15 hours ago, Callioppe said:

In my opinion worth to keep all your frames no matter how much you will use them.

Yeah given that this is Warframe. All it takes is one update to make something relevant or irrelevant. That being said, I'm doing Fortnite Dances given that the Nagantaka is one of my favorite weapons in the game. Still waiting for Daikyu Prime. That sucker is going to be OP as #*!%. Well, I hope it is. It could get the Scourge treatment but the base Daikyu is still a solid bow. 

On 2022-03-14 at 9:20 AM, (NSW)AegisFifi said:

Farming Garuda is very easy. You can get her even if you don't really want to.

I've had all the blueprints for a long time now, but i was never interested in mining? Toroid farming? I don't even know which one was even needed for some of the components.

I don't tend to make serious builds until the frame in question has its prime anyway, so waiting for it is a better option for me.

Archived