The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Warframe (most preferred), Weapons, or anything else should I farm?

(XBOX)EliksniExo8

Question

I have just finished "The Sacrifice" not too long ago and am not yet high enough to do "The New War" prep. I have a few quests left to go, but I was thinking, I only have 1/4 warframe slots left was wondering what would be a good frame to put in it. I was thinking Sevagoth, but I wanted some input on if there was a better Warframe to get. I already have Ivara, Limbo, Nova, and Umbra for the record, I am also at Mastery Rank 8. So, what should I aim to get until I'm high enough to do prep for "The New War"?wp9031485.jpg

5 answers to this question

TNW is a lot lower than it pretends to be. All you really need is:-

Rising Tide completed - Grants you a Railjack that can handle its sections in TNW just out the box.

Heart of Deimos > Necraloid rep - Grants you Voidrig for his singular session inTNW.

Paracesis - I recommend this only because the final missions of TNW make us equip it and the bare basic provided one is okay. You don't need it but might prefer your own modded as you choose.

Actual Warframe, loadout and Archwing? It really won't matter as TNW is a lot less demanding of your gear than it may make itself out to be. I had barely Rank 6 Intrinsics for my Railjack and a very basic Voidrig as I'd worked on Bonewidow and wanted to rank Voidy up. Widow would have been too much after her four Formas. Warframe I took Khora but the missions you fight with her any frame can do so take your favorite.

Warframe is mostly irrelevant for the quest. Bring one that looks good in pictures. 

Sev isn’t a meta frame, but so what,people make inaros work, get him if you want. 

otherwise, where you are, nekro or khora and augment will be beneficial for farming resources 

50 minutes ago, (XBOX)EliksniExo8 said:

I only have 1/4 warframe slots left

My suggestion is to play the Sortie every day, instead of giving sculptures to Maroo you sell them for platinum. Anasa Sculptures sell for 10p on playstation, I expect them to be the same price on xbox. That was how I started buying warframe slots.

4 hours ago, (XBOX)EliksniExo8 said:

what should I aim to get until I'm high enough to do prep for "The New War"?

i have absolutely no suggestion on what you should do next.
it's entirely up to you.

i always say that warframe is like minecraft: there are no linear path of progression. you're simply thrown into this world and you're free to build a house, build a castle, build an 8-bit art, some intricate machines, or explore away. 
so you can start working your way to finish new war prerequisites, or wander off somewhere else and collect floofs, or decorate your orbiter. every roads leads somewhere. i actually got stronger because i collect little action figures. i was a quite peaceful tenno until i learned that to get one of the figures i have to take down a giant robot spider. so i got stronger and took my little figure.

====================

some general consensus, though. vanilla frames usually goes to helminth. primes are the ones that most people keep and spend forma on.
so you might want to consider that.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)EliksniExo8 said:

I have just finished "The Sacrifice" not too long ago and am not yet high enough to do "The New War" prep. I have a few quests left to go, but I was thinking, I only have 1/4 warframe slots left was wondering what would be a good frame to put in it. I was thinking Sevagoth, but I wanted some input on if there was a better Warframe to get. I already have Ivara, Limbo, Nova, and Umbra for the record, I am also at Mastery Rank 8. So, what should I aim to get until I'm high enough to do prep for "The New War"?wp9031485.jpg

Honestly.... None of them.... If you are simply trying to get ready for The Quest then all you need is a Decent Amp, Mech & Railjack then you're good to go....

Archived